X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Justice View Post
    Justice this, Justice that

How bout you get off my dick trash nigga - huh, "how bout dat" (* Cue audio of that catch me out side bitch's voice*)

U sound like a bitch....

Comment

• You're the one who ducked talking about we need judges lmao - motherfucker theres like 7 people active on this site and 5 of them are in here who you're calling members of the justice league

FOH with that bs, nigga just rap. Agree to battle, write your shit and take it like a man.

If I sound like a bitch you sound a frail faggot whos shook to his vary core
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• You don't even have a record on here rookie

AND i fathered your text style

Yo raps was looking like a never ending thought, bitch yo rhymes looked like some linux code prior to me telling you to break up the lines.

Comment

You're the one who ducked talking about we need judges lmao - motherfucker theres like 7 people active on this site and 5 of them are in here who you're calling members of the justice league

FOH with that bs, nigga just rap. Agree to battle, write your shit and take it like a man.
          I been rapping//
          bomb shit bin laden//
          palm grips then clap em//
          all in his cabbage//
          I'm appalled at his actions//
          I thought u was lyricist with bars is his mattress//
          but all u do is naggin//
          u nag more that my bitch on her period nigga//
          serious nigga//
          You might be the first man to catch ya period nigga//
          if u Reach for God you'll catch a Dot, period nigga//
          all them referenced bars fly by like a curious nigga//
          I ain't mean to get j mad but u furious jigga//
          u winning//
          imagine that, purely a figment//
          my words maneuver the pigment//
          of the universe stitching//
          dude u is different//
          but different don't mean that you gifted//
          u Just be spitting//
          wikipedia and make it sound wicked//
          u a washed, whiny , wild, wicked ,wikipedia, writer//
          plagiarizing pussy, perpetrating, pyre//
          nigga u the pire//...

Comment

You don't even have a record on here rookie

AND i fathered your text style

Yo raps was looking like a never ending thought, bitch yo rhymes looked like some linux code prior to me telling you to break up the lines.
            I actually write with cross slashes on paper. I have for years...so when u said format it I used my usual writing style... u did tell me to reformat how I wrote it so u can read it easier... but that technically isn't fathering my style... I see u still not rapping though...

p.s. u helping me then is what got u bodied the first time...

Comment

• Plagiarizing ?

Oh word, link me and match up the things I bit. Or did you just use to word to fit in with the other words ?

Dope, you're writing better by using diffrent patterns in that latest verse. There you go fam. Now I know the trigger, gotta talk shit to you in order to pull out a better performance. I know what motivatates you now.

Comment

• mrbrillz

YO i'll pummle you
                This is a board game
                And you don't have a Clue
                Boy i'll pay a person to break inside yo home and leave dog feces in yo shoe
                You ain't ready for that, cmon' bruh tell the truth

(Smack URL horn, and the crowd goes crazy)

Theres levles to this

Comment

Plagiarizing ?

Oh word, link me and match up the things I bit. Or did you just use to word to fit in with the other words ?

Dope, you're writing better by using diffrent patterns in that latest verse. There you go fam. Now I know the trigger, gotta talk shit to you in order to pull out a better performance. I know what motivatates you now.
                  Plagiarism is when u use info without citing where u got it... which means if u googled anything to write without citing it u plagiarize...

Comment

• So if I use ABC ever in a rap should I be giving credit to my mother, the public school system or The Jackson 5 ?

We're talking about stealing you hoe, you know wtf that means in hiphop. Look and I was just trying to be cool with you and you gotta go act like a fuckboi

Apparently EVERY person who writes a rap better give citations/credit if they gotta double check if it makes logical sense from a online soucre or if they search up the name of a actor or movie title apprently I gotta shout out IMDB, gotcha. Step off with that dumb shit.

You say Plagiarism in hiphop its bitting- there is no other way to interpret that term here with the use of that word.

Comment

mrbrillz

YO i'll pummle you
                      This is a board game
                      And you don't have a Clue
                      Boy i'll pay a person to break inside yo home and leave dog feces in yo shoe
                      You ain't ready for that, cmon' bruh tell the truth

(Smack URL horn, and the crowd goes crazy)

Theres levles to this
                      No board game, grab the ladder and shoot//
                      park ya brother, ya sister twister, in the back of the coup//
                      cracking ya clue//
                      body justice in the kitchen candlestick to ya roof//
                      bitch this proof//
                      next u gonna say u made Slime, like soap for dishes and glue//

Comment

So if I use ABC ever in a rap should I be giving credit to my mother, the public school system or The Jackson 5 ?

We're talking about stealing you hoe, you know wtf that means in hiphop. Look and I was just trying to be cool with you and you gotta go act like a fuckboi
                        Y SO SERIOUS...

how u being cool talking bout u fathered my style//
                        only thing u fathered is them stains on ya sheet bout to dry//
                        stop pouting just smile//
                        no really, stop pouting Just, Smile//
                        smoke a blunt, pop a pill, sniff a coke dust pile....

Comment

So if I use ABC ever in a rap should I be giving credit to my mother, the public school system or The Jackson 5 ?

Apparently EVERY person who writes a rap better give citations/credit if they gotta double check if it makes logical sense from a online soucre or if they search up the name of a actor or movie title apprently I gotta shout out IMDB, gotcha. Step off with that dumb shit.

You say Plagiarism in hiphop its bitting- there is no other way to interpret that term here with the use of that word.
                          Niggas been rapping before the internet... if u gotta search to get an idea it's not original... that's prolly why u say my rhyme are wack cuz I don't go through all that searching for punchline... I just come up with them with what I know already... anyone can search for info and make it a scheme... that's not hip hop... hip hop is spittin dope shit that's natural and real... fuck online sources and references... just spit.... get it... Just Spit...

Comment

• I provoked you to see the response obviously, theres a bit of truth of what I was saying that I fathered your style. It's a twisted and exaggerated one.

However you using the term plagerize is a no no. Thats crosses the line

Comment

I provoked you to see the response obviously, theres a bit of truth of what I was saying that I fathered your style. It's a twisted and exaggerated one.

However you using the term plagerize is a no no. Thats crosses the line

I used it as a hyperbole to your referencing, same as your statement//
                              stop with the hating//
                              spit something everybody is waiting//
                              u prolly on wiki right now copy and pasting//
                              like "man this is cray shit"//
                              rob and virb gon say damn when I place this//
                              u gay bitch//

Comment

• Originally posted by mrbrillz View Post

Niggas been rapping before the internet... if u gotta search to get an idea it's not original... that's prolly why u say my rhyme are wack cuz I don't go through all that searching for punchline... I just come up with them with what I know already... anyone can search for info and make it a scheme... that's not hip hop... hip hop is spittin dope shit that's natural and real... fuck online sources and references... just spit.... get it... Just Spit...

1. I rarely if ever punch, I could give a fuck less about that bs. I don't pigeon hold myself with one style- moot point. Thats your problem you limit yourself- and it shows. If you think imma punchline rapper, you're sorely mistaken.

2. I strongly disagree, nobody said using it like it's a fuckin' cheat code. You're looking at it in the wrong direction. You're about to lose on this subject lol

So if I write a 3,4 syllable word that I use IRL on a somewhat reg basis but i don't know the proper way to spell it you're telling me i'm using a crutch or damn near cheating if I looked up the porper spelling for a TEXT battle lmao

Thats like saying nobody should read a book, watch a film or listen to music cause if you use something from it thats pracatally cheating cause you wanna draw from it. Like how come you ain't all ready know that ?

^
                                Thats practically what you're saying.

3.Motherfuckas aint just innately born magically knowing shit dumbass, people draw inspiration/knowledge from everything- thats how they gain it. How tf can you evolve and gain intelligence if you dont ?

-Perhaps thats why a lot of your shit suffers from mediocrity, read a fuckin' book or something and elavate yourself- it will pay off in dividends.

4. NO idea is orginal, theres nothing new under the sun- it ain't what you do but how it's done.

5. Niggas learned things through diffrent means. Accept that. It' really no diffrent then how you did- same direction just diffrent vehicles being used.

6. If you really think people shouldnt proof read what write and make a effort to make sure that EVERYTHING makes logical sense. Thats jsut plain retarded. I could GAF less that somebody googled there verse post writting phase before sending it in or rapping. they should to make sure they ain't wrong.
                                Why look like a fool ?
                                People make honest mistakes and memory can become hazy after years- you might be off on just one thing - whats wrong with wanting to make sure your not.

It has become standard for people to get their education on the internet nowadays i.e. people use the world wide web to learn.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X