I hope u hydroplane on the highway and ya car blow a fuse//

-Kill ya self, Just, do it, Nike//
    they way u acting if u saw me, u would prolly fight me//

-U might be black, nigga but u act, like a lonely jew//

-
    I can tell by ya job, yous a slob, who likes poking dudes//

-hocus pocus poof//

Can it get any more ether than this ?

I’mma lay J down, like the logo for “Nike”.
    Brillz bodied you, now I’ll fuck up your psyche.
    You told him “if u saw me, u would prolly fight me”.
    Nah he’d try, but you’d just run away most likely.

Yo you flagged Brillz? for real? why’s that?
    Oh it was a white flag? admitting you couldn’t fight back?
    For fuck’s sake Justin.

“I hope you lose”..?
    You gonna ban everyone who beats you in a battle? til it’s only you?
    Tadgh said ‘Justin, here’s some power you can go abuse’ ..?
    You’ve been ducking our battle for a month, it’s fucking overdue.
    You gave Brillz an infraction? here’s a bit of what I’d wrote for you:

‘Hey Imma hack this bitch to bits if something happens;
    ..I’m talkin Justin fractions for just infractions.’

Shit was prescient.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrbrillz View Post

Niggas been rapping before the internet... if u gotta search to get an idea it's not original... that's prolly why u say my rhyme are wack cuz I don't go through all that searching for punchline... I just come up with them with what I know already... anyone can search for info and make it a scheme... that's not hip hop... hip hop is spittin dope shit that's natural and real... fuck online sources and references... just spit.... get it... Just Spit...
      You said just spit. just spit? Saliva? You tryna bite off more than you can chew, Bonnie Godiva. This dick seems defensive, dispensed him with the pliers. I've been in the databases, hackin mainframes, yeah I caught me some priors. Nah. I caught me some Pryors, comedians online tryna act Super....man. The extended get em Lyfted like a discount Uber van, You's a Scuba stan, sucking the seeds from Steve's tube, tryna tune the band - who woulda known Brillz was a Tuba fan? Get ya tuna canned, swimming with sharks with a dolphins persona. Leave ya lungs black, melanin and carcinoma. You stayed celibate, in Barcelona, roaming the streets when the cars a loaner, acting out fantasies cuz you far from home....bruh. I'll bring flames that leave em stiff - that's an arson coma. Ingested black plague, the slacks vague, so if I cut it won't be noticed. Collide the scope upside ya dome - I get up close - that's how I change the focus. The brains been opened, dissect the intellect. Birds eye view of the body from the inside - that's introspect. Entrails on the ground - I'm reading through the signs. You can't escape my shine - tryna throw shade, my rays be weavin through the blinds. Conceiving this design, a genius in his prime, said I'm movin forward too fast - I start schemin' in rewind. They wanna talk shit, like we stealin every line - the problem with these fruits is they eatin off the rind. I'll leave a bitch sick when I stick it in, like botched inoculations. Try thinking outside the box, it's not that complicated. I'm through paintin up these clowns, I abstain from slayin Christians. But I'll put everyone on the same damn cross if they tryna accuse ME of plagiarism. Guarantee you'll see the wraith on foreign soil like auto shows. And if these slugs wanna eat shells, then I'll feed em escargot.
      You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

• mrbrillz

You were warned you couldnt "weather" the storm
        That you werent really ready for war
        You're beneath me, factually
        That skill gap between us,
        -actually
        Is forever increasing
        Me getting beaten?
        Never with those inferior writtens
        You have a better chance practicing rapping another man lyrics
        - as if it was yours and commiting it to memorization
        Nigga ya just trash kid
        Guess the angels gotta break the seals of the seven scrolls, for you to finally have the Revelation
        What the fuck do you wanna die for ?
        You must not find nothing worth living for in a meaningless existence
        -"The Myth of Sisyphus"- Albert Camus
        It is sucide if you're the one penning simplistic limericks against this
        Think of the tragedy your family gonna be foreced to experience
        It's almost Shakespearean
        Beware, the mother of the night is near...
        Santa Muerte, Senora de las Sombra
        She thrist for the taste of pain contained within the essence of my foes tears
        So i'll -lick- a shot at my adversary and take away what your momma holds most dear
        I'm ending more than just a rapper playing pretend with his so called "career"
        My judgment is final, i'm sending a message to all you subpar so called writers in denile
        So i'm penning a "death sentence" for a foolish nigga acting brash and arrogant
        For the skills you fabrecated attemping to pass them off as genuine, when I could see str8 through the fraudulence
        You the furthest thing from real
        You rappin' is actually your own Achilles heel, you're basically a 2.0 version of Phil - how does that feel ?
        This isnt a battle, its more akin to a fuckin' slaughter
        I'm doing "circles" around you like i'm priming the next chamber of my .22 revolver
        Trigger got no heart, so no use trying to stop me, perhaps now you'll understand why i'm so prone to actin' -cocky-
        Fight you?
        The outcome will make you punch drunk a la Rocky
        Motherfucka if I was you I wouldnt even dare forcing me to take it there
        That a bout far from fair
        What do you got to show for yourself
        If we take away all your notches of L's on your belt your record's actually bare,
        I know you will never acknowldge that you ever lost, got killed/bodied or beat
        But fact of the matter is you've been Tom Cruise'in since your arrival on the text scene
        (What he means?)
        I mean you "Live, Die, (only to) Repeat"
        Everytime I come around this corner of the forum...
        I feel like I just caught the middle of Bill Murray in Groundhog while channal surfing out of boredom...
        Basically you Kenny from South Park, you dying is just comic relief for the audience watching
        -You don't know nothing about that Hiphop shit-
        And it shows in your lyricism,
        And i'll reiterate it, fuck those trash ass writtens you be self publishing on a regular basis
        Never no signs of progression- just existing in a frozen state of stasis
        Thats the likely explaination i'm guessin' for why you sound so generic, pen game is the most obvious and basic
        -You rap like you're str8 outta the:
        "i'll use autotunes to wisely mask what i'm saying, since I ain't really saying anything, rocking skinny jeans underneath a dress" generation
        If you mistaken all I write as punches...
        just imagine taking one of my rights in real life... thats more than just tempoery loss of brain fuction
        I'm talking more than just concussions
        Pummel you till you're battered, bruised like a spouse that been abused and eventually lose consciousness for frontin' like you really gonna do something
        I'll give you two options
        You gonna take it like a man with a closed fist to your glass chin
        or slapped like a hoe gettin checked by her pimp since you're so accustomed to acting like the bitch in the relationship
        -I'll knock your block off kid, and bricks isn't the only thing i'm crushing
        Peon's gettin' stepped on, like it's a live action adaptation of Attack on Titan
        I'm walking all over you cause I'm a giant on this board...
        And I only try (sometimes) on here, when i'm bored...
        This isn't all that i'm capable of by any means
        You're not even sctraching the surface of what I got stashed away in the caché of my armory
        All in all your best doesnt equal even a fraction of me, and i ain't even really trying but you're the one thats laid up in the ICU slowly dying
        I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• Penned it in less than 45 mins and you still died with me at my C game when I ain't even caring

Comment

• Originally posted by Justice View Post
            mrbrillz

-actually
            Is forever increasing
            Me getting beaten?
            Nigga ya just trash kid
            Guess the angels gotta break the seals of the seven scrolls, for you to finally have the Revelation
            So i'll -lick- a shot at my adversary and away what your momma holds most dear
            My judgment is final, i'm sending a message to all you subpar so called writers in denile
            For the skills you fabrecated attemping to pass them off as genuine, when I could see str8 through the fraudulence
            You rappin' is actually your own Achilles heel, you're basically a 2.0 version of Phil - how does that feel ?
            I'm doing "circles" around you like i'm priming the next chamber of my .22 revolver
            Trigger got no heart, so no use trying to stop me, perhaps now you'll understand why i'm so prone to actin' -cocky-
            Fight you?
            If we take away all your notches of L's on your belt your record's actually bare,
            But fact of the matter is you've been Tom Cruise'in since your arrival on the text scene
            (What he means?)
            I feel like I just caught the middle of Bill Murray in Groundhog while channal surfing out of boredom...
            Basically you Kenny from South Park, you dying is just comic relief for the audience watching
            And i'll reiterate it, fuck those trash ass writtens you be self publishing on a regular basis
            Thats the likely explaination i'm guessin' for why you sound so generic, pen game is the most obvious and basic
            "i'll use autotunes to wisely mask what i'm saying, since I ain't really saying anything, rocking skinny jeans underneath a dress" generation
            just imagine taking one of my rights in real life... thats more than just tempoery loss of brain fuction
            Pummel you till you're battered, bruised like a spouse that been abused and eventually lose consciousness for frontin' like you really gonna do something
            or slapped like a hoe gettin checked by her pimp since you're so accustomed to acting like the bitch in the relationship
            Peon's gettin' stepped on, like it's a live action adaptation of Attack on Titan
            You're not even sctraching the surface of what I got stashed away in the caché of my armory
            All in all your best doesnt equal even a fraction of me, and i ain't even really trying but you're the one thats laid up in the ICU slowly dying
            justin u cant be serious//
            u must be delirious//
            Written and lyrics Just, dont rhyme period//
            no matter the inflection//
            I'm detecting//
            that u was stressing//
            talkin 45 min, try hours u took eleven//
            truthfully I ain't even read the bullshit u pennin,//
            cuz I dont feel like going to wiki to find the sentence//
            that u took the reference from, ya lines are pathetic//
            get him a medic//
            u feel hurt cuz I diminished ya credit//
            u had to flag me, u fag leech//
            u softer than real ass cheeks//
            and now u cant speak, without mentioning brillz//
            All the negative attention is real//
            if Just would Just chill//
            then maybe, Just maybe, Just might a deal//
            Just might get a lil, freak//
            tell her Just the lips no teeth//
            Just Just needs, to r.i.p.//
            u died when u didn't respond//
            but the infraction buried you//
            bars so greasy had u choking like curry food//
            I'm celebrating my 4.0 so I'm in a blurry mood//
            but I'm still dispersing 2//
            verses dude//
            guaranteed to murk this fool//

You treat this text battle shit like homework//
            u must really be alone jerk//
            home stroking ya own jerk//
            U be on reddit to much//
            to get credit for stuff//
            do you own work//
            come up with something hot with a book or a movie//
            that would be groovy//
            Poopity scoop, ya bars like scooping the poopy//
            Or these 2 K's//
            make u lose ya mind like the new ye'//
            u henny, im dusse//
            different levels, why worry//
            fuck the same page we in a different library//
            leave ya head bloody with what I carrie//
            all u did was sit there and take it like a 1 side marriage//
            I dont think u would have replied if vurbius didn't check//
            he had to see if u was alive after that crazy wreck//
            u ain't the best//
            not even mediocre//
            wearing q.p. nuts around ya neck like a choker//
            U a mark//
            neurons spark//
            and burn all ya plagiarizing atoms to a quark//...

Comment

Penned it in less than 45 mins and you still died with me at my C game when I ain't even caring
              I come up with all my shit on the spot... if u cant pen 16 in 16 killyaself..

Comment

mrbrillz

-actually
                Is forever increasing
                Me getting beaten?
                Nigga ya just trash kid
                So i'll -lick- a shot at my adversary and take away what your momma holds most dear
                Fight you?
                (What he means?)
                I wanna actually hear you spit this... there is no flow or cadence... Just a lot of words... maybe if I hear how is supposed to be said.. then maybe Just maybe it'll be hot...

Comment

• tl:dr
                  need cliffs

or maybe a new thread titled "body the nigga above you in 17 pages or more"
                  Originally posted by billybobjoe
                  i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

I come up with all my shit on the spot... if u cant pen 16 in 16 killyaself..

It shows, if you GAF to some degree and put a some thought into it your shit would be more dope. You ain't Pac, stop knocking them out like that it's doing nothing for you

Pac at his absolute worse is lyrically Lux in comparison to you.

Comment

I wanna actually hear you spit this... there is no flow or cadence... Just a lot of words... maybe if I hear how is supposed to be said.. then maybe Just maybe it'll be hot...
                      Shit in one hand and wish in the other

I ain't rapping it for you, foh lil nigga.

If you don't like then don't like, but you kept tuggin on my pants legs like a child that was in need of validation. DEAD @ "Just rap" now it's "Jusy record it and rap it for me"

"This isnt a battle, its more akin to a fuckin' slaughter
                      Trigger got no heart, so no use trying to stop me, perhaps now you'll understand why i'm so prone to actin' -cocky-"

That is better than anything you wrote ITT, factual. I would tell you to ask other people if i ain't right but if they say anything other then what you wanna hear you'll just say it's cause they're a stan of me.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Justice;n3234489]

Shit in one hand and wish in the other

I ain't rapping it for you, foh lil nigga.

If you don't like then don't like, but you kept tuggin on my pants legs like a child that was in need of validation. DEAD @ "Just rap, just rap" now it's "record and rap it for me"

Sarcasm dick... u think I really wanted to hear you try to make that bullshit rhyme... I thought better off you than that...

Comment

It shows, if you GAF to some degree and put a some thought into it your shit would be more dope. You ain't Pac, stop knocking them out like that it's doing nothing for you

Pac at his absolute worse is lyrically Lux in comparison to you.
                          Why do u keep judging Just rap... that moderator shit really got u messed up... imagine if someone gave u a real responsibility...

Comment

• Give Ihigh a high 5//
                            the forum do need a new name//
                            ask Justin, if he can infract me he can make the change//
                            does ya family know u still doing this at your age//
                            its a shame//
                            retirement is no longer at a distant day//
                            its today//
                            split his frame//
                            they gon lidocaine then stitch this lame//
                            he sweeter than a swiss miss cake//
                            so theres security all in this bitches face//
                            sneak in the room creep to the bed Just to say//

Fuck you nigga... Jerzey...

Comment

• Step off with that bs, I was the man.
                              I handled business and took care of my peoples and their family.

You dk shit about me pussy ass nigga, zero. Now I can make the assumption that you never was the man on your block let alone in your household.

^See how that works? ^

"that moderator shit really got u messed up" - Dead at this guy coming off as if he been on the board for years and saying something thats even remotely factual, i'm the same poster/person i've alway been- ask any old head. You're showing how much you REALLY know about the stuff your saying.

I handle my shit IRL and on here. Believe it or don't it doesn't matter to me one way or the other, I know what it is and so do the ones that really mattered to me.
                              Thats more than enough for me to be content with. I don't lie or front for nobody on here.

Comment

• Ight my guy, this how it gonna be. Get this thread back on track, if anyone posts more than 4 bars (limitation 8 lines) from under this post. imma shut shit down.

Take your ass to the rebuttal thread if your gonna do that shit

Have a nice night y'all

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X