• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Surt!fieD vs Trey Deuce 2

Yeah RFP. And I just found it

Time for a reminisce.

http://otbva.com/forum/trey-deuce-vs-symbol-t45443.html

Trey, give up dude smh. Seriously, now you're pretending that the words 'teeth' and 'teath' don't read the exact same?

And no, I won't stop the smileys mate:) You make me smile, what can I say. I'm a nice, laid back guy in real life and I don't intend on pretending to be something I'm not because I'm hidden behind a screen. So Enjoy my corny grin, nigga, haha

Comment

well "teath" is not even a word, so how does it not have the
      same pronunciation as "teeth"? he just spelled it wrong, you'd never
      had known in an actual battle

Comment

do u think he spelled "teethe" trey? like when a baby is "teething"?

Comment

It reads the same, RFP. think back to all your english classes. There are patterns in the language. If teath was a word, it would invariably sound the same.

You may get a bit more of a 'th' sound but that would be about it. EDIT: No that'd be more my Manchester accent. It would sound just the same.

EDIT: Haha, Trey voted for me in his own battle. Fair play for being a man about it, though. You should try acting like that now, you may get some respect :)

Comment

Originally posted by RFP View Post
            well "teath" is not even a word, so how does it not have the
            same pronunciation as "teeth"? he just spelled it wrong, you'd never
            had known in an actual battle

It's called a slip up.. Counts as a stumble.. Counts as the bar makes no sense cause u guys are making it up for him.. It's like if I'm reading something and I have to stop and go back and be like what the fuck is a TEATH ohhhh TEETH.. Is that fluidity through the bar?

~#FUCK12~

Comment

Originally posted by symbol View Post
              It reads the same, RFP. think back to all your english classes. There are patterns in the language. If teath was a word, it would invariably sound the same.

You may get a bit more of a 'th' sound but that would be about it. EDIT: No that'd be more my Manchester accent. It would sound just the same.

EDIT: Haha, Trey voted for me in his own battle. Fair play for being a man about it, though. You should try acting like that now, you may get some respect :)

I thought you did well.. Surt didn't.. Keep dick riding you fruit cup..
              ~#FUCK12~

Comment

When did that rule come in, Trey? Hahahaha. I thought I'd'a got a memo or something, man!

Comment

trey if u had to stop and think wat he meant by "teath" then YOU are the
                  slow one, I didn't even notice til u brought it up. Reasoning because I
                  knew wat he meant.

Comment

Umm it's not a rule.. It should be tho... If a guy stumbles through a verse.. But you knew what he meant, does that count? No he stumbled period.. I'm done arguing u got ya opinion.. It's just a dick riding stupid one..
                    ~#FUCK12~

Comment

knew wat he meant.
                      Good for u lol..
                      ~#FUCK12~

Comment

knew wat he meant.

My eyes went straight past it too. Like my brain just stepped up the curb of a sidewalk. It just wasn't worth conscious thought.

Trey's brain is still trying to figure out what he should do, haha!

Comment

You guys keep bringing up this TEATH thing like that was the only mistake.. I stated 3 more.. Keep it going symbol. Wit ya weird smiley face ass!
                          ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Originally posted by symbol View Post
                            knew wat he meant.

My eyes went straight past it too. Like my brain just stepped up the curb of a sidewalk. It just wasn't worth conscious thought.

Trey's brain is still trying to figure out what he should do, haha!
                            :fag:

You said.. " that bar was smooth as silk "

HOW THE FUCK IF HE DIDN'T EVEN SPELL IT RIGHT...

That's what I'm saying to you.. Your calling something silk.. That wasn't even spelt correctly.. This is the point I'm trying to get across to you... Your an idiot..
                            RFP would take anyone's side against me keep looking for laughs
                            ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
                              You guys keep bringing up this TEATH thing like that was the only mistake.. I stated 3 more.. Keep it going symbol. Wit ya weird smiley face ass!
                              ;)

Comment

Has Trey ever won a battle here?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X