• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Surt!fieD vs Trey Deuce 2

other then surt being white, he also is a better writer
    u lost, AGAIN

Comment

You act like its a shock u vote against me... ^ parents this is why you don't do drugs when your pregnant.. Got a world full of slow people..
      ~#FUCK12~

Comment

but, he's actually a better writer then u

Comment

Lol he can't even spell.. Let alone write... Good shit RFP keep her moving bitch..
          ~#FUCK12~

Comment

I've got Surt winning this pretty-damn clearly. And before you say it, Trey - no... it's not because you called me a dumbass :)

A lot of Surt's shit flowed like water and his punches were pretty good. The braveheart bar was probably not his cleverest punch but it was the hardest in my opinion. The TEETH NEED FIXIN bar was smooth as fucking silk... the kind of rhyme patterns I only wish I could do.

Trey... <sigh> haha... what can I say, bro, I just don't think you had anything good. My favourite bars from you were the two directed at me, haha. Solid punch, although even in that one, the rhyming can be thrown into question.

surt with the W.

Luca, you got me doing breakdowns with all your crying, you can't say shit to me now

Comment

^ I told you in my verse what was going to happen...

I don't think it's because I called u a "dumbass"

"We got symbol sayin he beat me, what a DUMBASS".. I was telling the future..
              ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Haha, nice set up. Like I said - your best bars.

Although it hardly takes Madam Mim to make a guess at who's gonna have the better verse, haha. Aswell as that, I did put you in my bottom 5.

Still, good setup.

Comment

Tray douche/ state the truth / lazy deuce/

2nd bar IM FUCKING WHITE AND HAVE DONE A VIDEO BATTLE..

Draw couchie/ tall and shoot me / call of duty..
                  [MENTION=19181]symbol[/MENTION] you talk so much shit "mate" the bar you said flowed like "silk"
                  He spelt the punch wrong.. How do you spell teeth "TEATH"

Like stop the nonsense
                  ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Originally posted by symbol View Post
                    Haha, nice set up. Like I said - your best bars.

Although it hardly takes Madam Mim to make a guess at who's gonna have the better verse, haha. Aswell as that, I did put you in my bottom 5.

Still, good setup.

Just needed to hear you admit you had his cock in your mouth..

We will leave it at that..
                    ~#FUCK12~

Comment

This is not a spelling contest, man, for fuck's sake smh. And I liked the call of duty shit

I don't know what to say to you, mate. I'd'a voted for you, if I thought you beat him <shrugs> I'm sorry you feel this way. Genuinely... okay not genuinely but kinda.

EDIT: I feel sorry for you... that's the one <nods>

Comment

^ your a weirdo... This is a TXT battle if someone says the wrong word in a bar.. It sounds fucking stupid.. Am I wrong? He called me a couchie... Like seriously tho u can only ride dick so much.. This ain't a spelling contest... What? It HAS TO MAKE SENSE...
                        ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Are you seriously gonna have a 20 post feud with every motherfucker who comes in here?

This is a TXT battle, if someone says the wrong word... didn't you say that he spelled 'teeth' wrong? So that's not the same thing. Also, spelling 'teeth' in the way you described doesn't change how the words sounds.

He called me a couchie... dude, I'm not surprised, you're acting like a pussy right now.

If think I might'a missed a word or two in the HalfThracian battle, (you know... a 'the' here or there) because I was typing so fast. Didn't you vote for me in that battle?

EDIT: Yeah, I just checked my battle. Horribly proof-read, I must say. Yet you voted for me. Wha'd'ya know :)

Comment

have ya'll 2 battled yet?

Comment

Originally posted by symbol View Post
                              Are you seriously gonna have a 20 post feud with every motherfucker who comes in here?

This is a TXT battle, if someone says the wrong word... didn't you say that he spelled 'teeth' wrong? So that's not the same thing. Also, spelling 'teeth' in the way you described doesn't change how the words sounds.

He called me a couchie... dude, I'm not surprised, you're acting like a pussy right now.

If think I might'a missed a word or two in the HalfThracian battle, (you know... a 'the' here or there) because I was typing so fast. Didn't you vote for me in that battle?

EDIT: Yeah, I just checked my battle. Horribly proof-read, I must say. Yet you voted for me. Wha'd'ya know :)

No I have a 20 post feuds with people with Down syndrome who vote for surt no matter what.. Yes a "the" or "a" or something small is acceptable but when you spell the "punch" wrong it's a whole different story.. Stop doing smiley faces you come across as a faggot.. And TEATH and TEETH sound the same !!! Are you an absolute retard or just bumped ya head a few times..?

~#FUCK12~

Comment

Originally posted by RFP View Post
                                have ya'll 2 battled yet?
                                No and I won't.. He might hit on me.. Send me a punch of smileys and shit..

Type a dude you give a hand shake to and he always tries to pull ya in for a hug..
                                ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X