Who's your top 5 textcees? Who's your bottom 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who's your top 5 textcees? Who's your bottom 5?

Originally posted by Mr Chilaka Boo View Post
    im 18th letter

you and multiple other people ducked the bodybags i dropped on them
    You didn't drop a bodybag on me. I gave my honest opinion of your raps. I find them repulsive in nearly every sense of the word but your fair skill was irrefutable. You took offense to the sentiment and attempted to solicit me for a battle to prove yourself. I repeatedly told you that I did not have time, I wasn't interested in battling you but I would put you in the queue and do my best to get around to you in a timely manner. You became impatient and without consulting me whatsoever, you created a thread and posted a rap directed towards me. You made the mistake of assuming that your slights against me would be enough to provoke a response from me. When you realized that I would not be so easily manipulated, you proceeded to scour the forums for my posts so that you may continue to slander my name in hopes that I would engage you.

This is the distinct difference between you and 18th Letter. My self-esteem is not entirely dependent on how I am perceived by my peers. Once again, I am going to decline your invitation.

Comment

Originally posted by Surt!fieD View Post
      [QUOI E=Lca Bonaducci;1376922]
      Originally posted by Luca Bonaducci View Post
      Top 5

Luca Bonaducci
      Luca Bonaducci
      Luca Bonaducci
      Luca Bonaducci
      Luca Bonadduci

Bottom

Symbol
      That Status motha fucka
      Surtified
      Fairy/Kvrmx

18th Letter

nigga u fuckin suck u think ur good though

naw you suck i posted my verse first in our battle and you had rebuttals
      but it was still debatable if i saw your verse first i would of bodied you

And i

And i still won dumb ass[/QUOTE]

You talk so much... Can we battle? Like I wanna shut your ass up..
      ~#FUCK12~

Comment

im 18th letter

You forgetting about me...

Most underrated right her
        ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
          Top 5

Luca Bonaducci
          Luca Bonaducci
          Luca Bonaducci
          Luca Bonaducci
          Luca Bonadduci

Bottom

Symbol
          That Status motha fucka
          Surtified
          Fairy/Kvrmx

18th Letter

And i

And i still won dumb ass
          You talk so much... Can we battle? Like I wanna shut your ass up..[/QUOTE]

no you didn't wait...wtf are you doing saying that?don't tell me you are surt and fucked up accounts either way you a dead man typing bitch
          I'm a squeamish fag
          Originally posted by 00 Don Status
          I know people that could get you banned
          Originally posted by FingersCrossed
          yo me and my homie are actually dot mob members

Comment

no trey ur actually not all that good in my honest opinion
            but, it's just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Origin View Post
              im 18th letter

You didn't drop a bodybag on me. I gave my honest opinion of your raps. I find them repulsive in nearly every sense of the word but your fair skill was irrefutable. You took offense to the sentiment and attempted to solicit me for a battle to prove yourself. I repeatedly told you that I did not have time, I wasn't interested in battling you but I would put you in the queue and do my best to get around to you in a timely manner. You became impatient and without consulting me whatsoever, you created a thread and posted a rap directed towards me. You made the mistake of assuming that your slights against me would be enough to provoke a response from me. When you realized that I would not be so easily manipulated, you proceeded to scour the forums for my posts so that you may continue to slander my name in hopes that I would engage you.

This is the distinct difference between you and 18th Letter. My self-esteem is not entirely dependent on how I am perceived by my peers. Once again, I am going to decline your invitation.
              im not challenging you again.. id still like to see you even write a verse that was better than what i dropped for you

the fact is that you just refused to battle me because you claimed you didnt have enough time but you continued to post here somewhat often

everybody thinks im following them.. i just cant ignore bullshit

Comment

symbol u see wat u started

:crunksmithers:

Comment

Originally posted by symbol View Post
                  [MENTION=19181]symbol[/MENTION]: For me there's a distinct difference. I may not like a battler but I will never deny their skill. Take for example Loaded Lux. I don't like his style whatsoever. Unless he's battling one of my favorites or someone top tier, I won't watch his battles. Depending on how he does, I may even skip his rounds. I am not fond of Loaded Lux's battles. However, I won't say he's wack because he's not. Loaded Lux is extremely talented and is easily one of the greatest when it comes to abstract concepts. He's single handily responsible for executing one of the most flawless character breakdowns in battle rap history and pushing the culture towards a more mainstream audience. One of the greatest but not one of my favorites.

Now let's take one of my favorites, Bigg K. As much as I hate to say it, he is not one of the greats. But he's very entertaining and has a character that I resonate with. If he was to go against one of the best he'll definitely hold his own and is very likely to hold my attention but I'm confident he'll lose 2-1. Convincingly. I don't care what league he's in, I don't care if it's against Joewhatshisface, I'm going to watch his battle because I enjoy watching him and I want to show my support for his craft. This isn't to say that your favorites can't be the greatest. I'm simply stating that even though this is a subjective sport, it can be watched with some degree of objectivity as well.
                  I completely agree with your point and, funnily enough, both of your examples, haha.

I don't think I could ever make a top 5 based solely on skill, in battle rap. There are just too many to choose from. That's why I base my choices on a mix of my favourites and who I think is the best, technically.
                  Well for me there is still some preference when it comes to my top 5, there's just less of it. I focus more on technical skill with as little bias as possible. But because of what I like to hear, there will are rappers that'll never make my top 5 greats based on their style. I.E Newborn, Chilla Jones, Conceited. If people put them in their top 5, I won't be like "Nah, they're wack as fuck. What's wrong with you?". I'd be like "Okay. I don't like them but I can understand why you'd rank them that high."

Comment

Originally posted by CallmeRFP View Post
                    symbol u see wat u started

:crunksmithers:

The fuck did I do!?

...Fine, this was 90% pre-meditated shit stirring, dude I was bored

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
                      Top 5

Luca Bonaducci
                      Luca Bonaducci
                      Luca Bonaducci
                      Luca Bonaducci
                      Luca Bonadduci

Bottom

Symbol
                      That Status motha fucka
                      Surtified
                      Fairy/Kvrmx

18th Letter

And i

And i still won dumb ass
                      You talk so much... Can we battle? Like I wanna shut your ass up..
                      no you didn't wait...wtf are you doing saying that?don't tell me you are surt and fucked up accounts either way you a dead man typing bitch[/QUOTE]

I was talkin to surt.. I just voted for u against him I woulda challenged u there..

~#FUCK12~

Comment

no trey ur actually not all that good in my honest opinion
                        but, it's just my opinion
                        :seanzo:
                        ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Comment

i like craig him and choppa aint write nothing worth while lately

mock and spade are overrated

Origin and Shazo are nice happyslut

The Don Status even though we both got like 3 full pages of us negging each other ahaha

One nigga rebuttal one of my bars to the point where he made me feel like i got bodied in real life
                            Nu Wave Gang

https://soundcloud.com/c_bmn/mine
                            https://soundcloud.com/nunami/party
                            https://soundcloud.com/iamlegaxy/next-prod-by-rmurbeats
                            https://soundcloud.com/ray_louis/lost-ft-legaxy

New Music Dropping Soon

Comment

CallmeRFP aint never battled

personality goes along way
                              Nu Wave Gang

https://soundcloud.com/c_bmn/mine
                              https://soundcloud.com/nunami/party
                              https://soundcloud.com/iamlegaxy/next-prod-by-rmurbeats
                              https://soundcloud.com/ray_louis/lost-ft-legaxy

New Music Dropping Soon

Comment

Originally posted by symbol View Post
                                [MENTION=19181]symbol[/MENTION]: For me there's a distinct difference. I may not like a battler but I will never deny their skill. Take for example Loaded Lux. I don't like his style whatsoever. Unless he's battling one of my favorites or someone top tier, I won't watch his battles. Depending on how he does, I may even skip his rounds. I am not fond of Loaded Lux's battles. However, I won't say he's wack because he's not. Loaded Lux is extremely talented and is easily one of the greatest when it comes to abstract concepts. He's single handily responsible for executing one of the most flawless character breakdowns in battle rap history and pushing the culture towards a more mainstream audience. One of the greatest but not one of my favorites.

Now let's take one of my favorites, Bigg K. As much as I hate to say it, he is not one of the greats. But he's very entertaining and has a character that I resonate with. If he was to go against one of the best he'll definitely hold his own and is very likely to hold my attention but I'm confident he'll lose 2-1. Convincingly. I don't care what league he's in, I don't care if it's against Joewhatshisface, I'm going to watch his battle because I enjoy watching him and I want to show my support for his craft. This isn't to say that your favorites can't be the greatest. I'm simply stating that even though this is a subjective sport, it can be watched with some degree of objectivity as well.
                                I completely agree with your point and, funnily enough, both of your examples, haha.

I don't think I could ever make a top 5 based solely on skill, in battle rap. There are just too many to choose from. That's why I base my choices on a mix of my favourites and who I think is the best, technically.
                                Well for me there is still some preference when it comes to my top 5, there's just less of it. I focus more on technical skill with as little bias as possible. But because of what I like to hear, there will are rappers that'll never make my top 5 greats based on their style. I.E Newborn, Chilla Jones, Conceited. If people put them in their top 5, I won't be like "Nah, they're wack as fuck. What's wrong with you?". I'd be like "Okay. I don't like them but I can understand why you'd rank them that high."
                                Huh.... <nods> Fair enough.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X