Who's your top 5 textcees? Who's your bottom 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who's your top 5 textcees? Who's your bottom 5?

Long time, no see, 18th.

...can't say it's a pleasure :)

Comment

craig and choppa

Comment

[QUOI E=Lca Bonaducci;1376922]
        Originally posted by Surt!fieD View Post
        Originally posted by Luca Bonaducci View Post
        Top 5

Luca Bonaducci
        Luca Bonaducci
        Luca Bonaducci
        Luca Bonaducci
        Luca Bonadduci

Bottom

Symbol
        That Status motha fucka
        Surtified
        Fairy/Kvrmx

18th Letter

nigga u fuckin suck u think ur good though

naw you suck i posted my verse first in our battle and you had rebuttals
        but it was still debatable if i saw your verse first i would of bodied you[/QUOTE]

And i

And i still won dumb ass
        Sabotage Ent
        "you would probably rhyme rhyming with rhyming"

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Blanco View Post
          craig and choppa
          is that top 2 or bottom 2?

;)

Comment

Are we talking 5 greatest/worst or 5 favorite/least favorite? There is a difference, for me at least.

Comment

[MENTION=19181]symbol[/MENTION] - top two

Comment

It was a joke, mate :)

Comment

Originally posted by Origin View Post
                  Are we talking 5 greatest/worst or 5 favorite/least favorite? There is a difference, for me at least.
                  What you consider a top 5 should be, Origin. For me, in battle rap, it's a mix of the two, so I've done the same with this thread.

Comment

Top five greatest in order:
                    1. Don Status
                    2. Hush
                    3. Blue Bayou
                    4. Beyond
                    5. Craig

Worst five in order:
                    No matter what I've seen, I'm sure there are people worse then they are.

Top 5 favorites (not in order)
                    Choppa Zhivago
                    RFP
                    Symbol
                    Memphis
                    Surtified

Top 5 Least favorite (in order)
                    1. Fairy
                    2. 18th Letter
                    3. SkullDeath
                    4. Sebbe
                    5. Roddy Lo

Comment

origin still mad i bodied him and he couldnt even respond

Comment

only people who ever beat me were..

deathstro smoke a couple times when i got here

reallytho/fairy/bones/garrick grout a couple times in the 6 or 7 rounds we went

and SB a couple times in the 6 rounds we went

Comment

[MENTION=19181]symbol[/MENTION]: For me there's a distinct difference. I may not like a battler but I will never deny their skill. Take for example Loaded Lux. I don't like his style whatsoever. Unless he's battling one of my favorites or someone top tier, I won't watch his battles. Depending on how he does, I may even skip his rounds. I am not fond of Loaded Lux's battles. However, I won't say he's wack because he's not. Loaded Lux is extremely talented and is easily one of the greatest when it comes to abstract concepts. He's single handily responsible for executing one of the most flawless character breakdowns in battle rap history and pushing the culture towards a more mainstream audience. One of the greatest but not one of my favorites.

Now let's take one of my favorites, Bigg K. As much as I hate to say it, he is not one of the greats. But he's very entertaining and has a character that I resonate with. If he was to go against one of the best he'll definitely hold his own and is very likely to hold my attention but I'm confident he'll lose 2-1. Convincingly. I don't care what league he's in, I don't care if it's against Joewhatshisface, I'm going to watch his battle because I enjoy watching him and I want to show my support for his craft. This isn't to say that your favorites can't be the greatest. I'm simply stating that even though this is a subjective sport, it can be watched with some degree of objectivity as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chilaka Boo View Post
                            origin still mad i bodied him and he couldnt even respond
                            What do you mean? I don't believe I know you and I'm sorry to inform you but I've never been bodied.

Comment

im 18th letter

you and multiple other people ducked the bodybags i dropped on them

Comment

Originally posted by Origin View Post
                                [MENTION=19181]symbol[/MENTION]: For me there's a distinct difference. I may not like a battler but I will never deny their skill. Take for example Loaded Lux. I don't like his style whatsoever. Unless he's battling one of my favorites or someone top tier, I won't watch his battles. Depending on how he does, I may even skip his rounds. I am not fond of Loaded Lux's battles. However, I won't say he's wack because he's not. Loaded Lux is extremely talented and is easily one of the greatest when it comes to abstract concepts. He's single handily responsible for executing one of the most flawless character breakdowns in battle rap history and pushing the culture towards a more mainstream audience. One of the greatest but not one of my favorites.

Now let's take one of my favorites, Bigg K. As much as I hate to say it, he is not one of the greats. But he's very entertaining and has a character that I resonate with. If he was to go against one of the best he'll definitely hold his own and is very likely to hold my attention but I'm confident he'll lose 2-1. Convincingly. I don't care what league he's in, I don't care if it's against Joewhatshisface, I'm going to watch his battle because I enjoy watching him and I want to show my support for his craft. This isn't to say that your favorites can't be the greatest. I'm simply stating that even though this is a subjective sport, it can be watched with some degree of objectivity as well.
                                I completely agree with your point and, funnily enough, both of your examples, haha.

I don't think I could ever make a top 5 based solely on skill, in battle rap. There are just too many to choose from. That's why I base my choices on a mix of my favourites and who I think is the best, technically.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X