X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rebuttal the barz above you

We all know this bitch here crit's queer, rockin a wire that's snitch gear
    So I'll buck toast early like I'm serving breakfast to a big deer
    Cuz I see food when there's beef like a surf and turf, cut u open like a surgeons work
    This nervous twerp likes to suck dick, burp n twerk at circle jerks

Comment

Originally posted by Hipp-O-Crit View Post
      *why is graphic trying to diss everyone on his rebuttals* wrong cypher Dunny.

I'll change the graphical nature of the cypher to make sure you can't decipher. you throwing shots like an unwitting sniper. Know the facts read the rules You need to focus like Spurgeon. Even if Iran this on a track you couldn't beat 300 characters like Persians. Surgical precision the way my bars line up. girls need to change panties once they get a whiff of my pheromone musk.
      I am so sorry for dissing you on this battle rap forums, Mr Hipp-O-Crit. It will surely happen again. Now reply to this post to make a total of 4.

Comment

its a rebuttal cypher. Clearly your just dim witted so I'll let it slide. Just because this is a battle rap forum board doesn't mean your trying to battle everyone that drops a verse. You wanna battle me? Call me out and set it up little guy.

Comment

its a rebuttal cypher. Clearly your just dim witted so I'll let it slide. Just because this is a battle rap forum board doesn't mean your trying to battle everyone that drops a verse. You wanna battle me? Call me out and set it up little guy.
          "Dim witted, little guy" You're a certified idiot. I don't know who recently punked you in real life, which caused you subsequently to start a battle forum account, but they must have made you feel really small lol. Sit down lil bitch

Comment

You're still upset from me talking about your lady huh? If i had replied to another person you wouldnt have cared about it being a rebutal cypher. That's why you tried to diss me back, "on a rebuttal cypher". Fucking fag lol. Rapping doesn't make you cool bro

Comment

Originally posted by ThugFlutie View Post
              Cuz I see food when there's beef like a surf and turf, cut u open like a surgeons work
              Crit’s queer as a steer, bull with its nuts clipped/
              Smear shit in his ear, fag can’t hear nothin/
              Hang his ass off the balcony with the wire/
              Get midevil like alchemy, lightin shit on fire/
              So that means he’s up in a blaze/
              Gave up past profession of stuffin his face/
              To take up suckin dick till nuts bust in his face/
              Then he stands back smiling with nothing to say/
              Any faggots dream, just made his day/

Comment

LOL you think I just started because I recently created an account on here.... you are Dim witted xD

Comment

Originally posted by GraphicxNature View Post
                  Originally posted by ThugFlutie View Post
                  Crit’s queer as a steer, bull with its nuts clipped/
                  Smear shit in his ear, fag can’t hear nothin/
                  Hang his ass off the balcony with the wire/
                  Get midevil like alchemy, lightin shit on fire/
                  So that means he’s up in a blaze/
                  Gave up past profession of stuffin his face/
                  To take up suckin dick till nuts bust in his face/
                  Then he stands back smiling with nothing to say/
                  Any faggots dream, just made his day/

Who left out the mother goose for this recluse to think stepping up is coming out of his moms basement. smear shit in my ear? no wonder listening to you stinks so bad. your massive trash comes out in heafty bags. I see you choose just to cypher battle to do ousting. because when I called you out you ducked me like jousting. I'm going Medieval your just Mid-Evil. skin your body set your fat ass on fire and make you into biodiesel. your bars are gay homie, look I don't care about your fantasies. but call your cousin let her know my house is where her favorite panties be. I gave up my last profession of stuffing my face. because your cousin pussy smelled worse than those pimples on your face. and fuck who you know don't ever get who iam twisted prick. before I make your dad do my dishes and your mom wash my dick.

Comment

Lmao. Bless your poor soul. I feel like I read something Lenny from of mice and men wrote.

Comment

"Dim witted, little guy" You're a certified idiot. I don't know who recently punked you in real life, which caused you subsequently to start a battle forum account, but they must have made you feel really small lol. Sit down lil bitch
                      Technically you just recently made a account yourself...projecting possibly ?
                      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Gonna rep you for the Of Mice and Men reference tho

Comment

Originally posted by Justice View Post
                          And I'll be the first to admit I'm some new ass add! I'm not the person coming on here trying to police a forum. He reminds me of one of those motherfuckers that would walk around with a camera an an AR until a cop stops him just to show him his gun license. I'm 25 posts deep and won't pretend I'm not lol.

Comment

Gonna rep you for the Of Mice and Men reference tho
                            Haha good lookin

Comment

And I'll be the first to admit I'm some new ass add! I'm not the person coming on here trying to police a forum. He reminds me of one of those motherfuckers that would walk around with a camera an an AR until a cop stops him just to show him his gun license. I'm 25 posts deep and won't pretend I'm not lol.

well, you remind me of a bitch.

Comment

Noticed his name in the recent replies side bar and thought ThatzNash made another account and/or had his name changed so i crept up in hair and was wondering

Disappointed to find out its not the real HippoCritical,am tempted to neg him into deep red cause of it and stain his rep like a heavy flow kotex

Red/Rep/Kotex!!!

BARZ

EZ MY NIGGUH

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X