This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rebuttal the barz above you

J and Smith the typical whack ass rappers, cause they hating but ain't saying shit
    you're supposed to put bars up against bars like gladiator weapons with chains and bricks
    for the medalists, while the emperor's fist decide if we pity kill the broken legged crips
    when the thumb rule, but spectators just yelling shit is respected less than pederast stepparents

Comment

Md munk you dumb fuck how are you hating on wack rappers when you are one,
      Where you get your bars from? Probably search the forums for a hot one
      My tommy cruise through these bars since im the Top Gun,
      Get hit with a Mach 5 punch,
      Your teeth will be missing genetically like DNA's Son.

Comment

Top gun nah put the rhymes down and follow ya intuition
        Slick n your whack this ain't your thing and me I'm a man on a mission
        In all actuality you got the personality of a man who's just got the wrong mentality
        So lemme spit this heat leave ya burnt call me Scorpion nigga, FATALITY

Comment

Magical bars, respect a true wiz. Demolish any rapper who test. I give a fuck who Q iz.
          I'm a steady crook. Make him run from the K like Reggie Bush.
          If you're lucky you'll make it home with your pockets empty and face mushed.
          Catch him smoking on the block, smack his hand and take Quanay kush.

Comment

Face mushed? That's some Jersey Shore shit keep ya hands off my face
            Pretty nigga with an attitude and you already know Imma ace
            I would give you some gratitude but it's against my nature to lie hey, at least you tried
            But Imma pour some gas on ya ass then spit these rhymes and leave ya fried

Comment

This guy projects an image that he's handsome to try to cover up his shame
              that he's never seen a lovers lane from his spot up in Notre Dame
              what a fucking lame, next time you use the word "pretty" you're banned from rap forever
              till you find yourself in in the fantasy of somone stranded in Sahara's desert

Comment

Md dunk dat wuz not hot.
                I'll pop a squat and drop trotts on ur dock from my thot yacht.

Comment

two tone tizzle,
                  get two from the chrome exposing ur bone gristle,
                  rounds gon hit u,
                  in da face when u turn around cus da silencer make it sound like a known whistle,
                  we gon miss you,
                  yo bish gon try to commit suicide but im a pull my dick out n tell her she suckin on the wrong pistol,

Comment

Originally posted by younglust407 View Post
                    two tone tizzle,
                    rounds gon hit u,
                    in da face when u turn around cus da silencer make it sound like a known whistle,
                    we gon miss you,
                    yo bish gon try to commit suicide but im a pull my dick out n tell her she suckin on the wrong pistol,
                    how you gonna expose bone gristle when your playin' with toy pistols
                    and constantly blowin' cocks like your learning to whistle
                    see me & my people will approach you with 4(fore) arms and -flex- on you like i was Vishnu
                    I'm the The Eternal Law,the absolute truth like Hindu-
                    the danger is not only towards you
                    but your risking the life of your peoples if you don't make right with the residual
                    aint got no issues testing out the new Ginsu,using yo wife's cesarean scar tissue
                    as a blueprint for where i should start carving into
                    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by JusticeTheZombie View Post
                      Originally posted by younglust407 View Post
                      two tone tizzle,
                      rounds gon hit u,
                      we gon miss you,
                      how you gonna expose bone gristle when your playin' with toy pistols
                      and constantly blowin' cocks like your learning to whistle
                      see me & my people will approach you with 4(fore) arms and -flex- on you like i was Vishnu
                      I'm the The Eternal Law,the absolute truth like Hindu-
                      the danger is not only towards you
                      but your risking the life of your peoples if you don't make right with the residual
                      got no issues testing out the new Ginsu,using yo wife's cesarean scar tissue
                      as a blueprint for where i should start carving into
                      Rapping about Hindu gods and people think this clown is the greatest?
                      Nigga imma like Hanuman, Im about to go ape shit!

Comment

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

You go ape shit in your hands cause that's the only thing you know to do
                          when dangers are approaching you, that's why you're locked in up in the hospital
                          neither of your thumbs' opposable, you're a homo phobic nutcase
                          the one that brought AIDS back from Africa because you fucked apes

Comment

And when it comes to hindu gods, this elephant man need some interrogation
                            by the doctors experimentation, cause the freak looks like Ganesh, god of knowledge and education

Comment

..... jersey!

Comment

Originally posted by mdmunk View Post
                                And when it comes to hindu gods, this elephant man need some interrogation
                                by the doctors experimentation, cause the freak looks like Ganesh, god of knowledge and education
                                Interrogation by the doctors experimentation? This rhyming thing just takes patience/
                                You've showed determination, but made no sense like wings on penguins//

-All love bro, this is my first post on this forum. Figured I'd jump right in!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X