X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rebuttal the barz above you

I liked the first two bars, nigga... -_- ....they crazy like inane torture,
    But with time I am tactical organization compared to a vague order,
    Skill shouldn't be speed-measured, should be treasured, nigga... and I'm the main horder,
    Time is the difference between your Remington 770 and an RP grenade launcher.

Comment

Haha, you took longer than me to reply on every trade off, nigga I need some Z's. We should do this again. <salute>

Comment

i was at work on my phone wat u want from me

Comment

Haha, smh, not a convenient time to be dissin a nigga's speed, though, when your behind the pace on damn-near every exchange. :) You just giving niggas a reason to laugh at you, Call.

Fun shit though, I think tag-teaming like that is unheard of in these 4-bar threads.

Comment

Symbol, yappin again you come at me again, we just call it it official
            no body, that's clever, yet you've caught no bodies with your pencil
            You weak, a cut out carbon copy with a minstrel
            Whine about time and rap about some lazy cats
            Nobody's praising that, just using your own hobby against you
            I got bars forever, I'm a hip hop lifer
            Plus my street cred from sellin hard to a lifer
            Try me, I'll hype you, gas you up
            I mean, how can anyone pass you up?
            Find me, I'll skype you, we can mash it up
            I'm on that e-thug tip, put them brackets up []

Comment

Caught no bodies...? Nigga, you really mustn't have heard of me,
              What I do with my hands is magic, like a caveman watching surgery,
              Your street cred, haha, you mean sellin your girl's ass on that dirty street,
              Tell you what, I'll throw you a couple bucks and she can service me.

Comment

Originally posted by symbol View Post
                This shit I serve-is(service) clean, because whatever I 'dish-washes' and 'racks' like my bitch washing-my-ride... that's how you use a free service scheme without losing 'steam'...
                ._.

Comment

Quick, look at how'a show ma sick fuckin power,
                  Spider sense tells me SB on 'bout 6 bucks an hour

Comment

Peter Parker? Spidey sense?... are you retarded? ...Slightly bent?
                    Are you lethargic? lightly dense? That shit was garbage... tightly zipped.
                    ._.

Comment

Rahu's girl's fugly as fuck... You wanna hit that? BOY YOU STRANGE!
                      But you serviced her under the hood and drained her fluids for an OIL CHANGE.

Now that fore play's out the way... I bet you PROBABLY WANNA FUCK HER.
                      Cause subconsciously you want the same QUALITIES AS YOUR MOTHER.

You got some low standards bro. And I'm not WRONG in ASSUMING.
                      That a LOT OF YOUR GROUPIES look like SLOTH FROM THE GOONIES.

Hey you guuuuuuuuys!

I'm not trying to piss you off... But you know what I SAY IS TRUE.
                      You spit candy bars and look like a piece of shit... BABY RUTH!

Comment

Originally posted by SBOfficial View Post
                        Come on nigga That was a quality rebuttal... the kind you wasn't expectin, b,
                        But yeah it's Spidey sense, not Spider sense... can always count on nerds to be correctin me.

<thumbs up> Cheers, bro

Comment

Originally posted by DBag View Post

But you serviced her under the hood and drained her fluids before the OIL CHANGE.

Hey you guuuuuuuuys!

You're flow is awkward, slow... retarded, and it makes me want to choke my daughters...
                          I'm being fucking honest! You carbon-copy, non-structured, sloppy, my CAPS key is wobbly looking ass nigga...
                          ._.

Comment

Come on nigga That was a quality rebuttal... the kind you wasn't expectin, b,
                            But yeah it's Spidey sense, not Spider sense... can always count on nerds to be correctin me.

<thumbs up> Cheers, bro
                            Haha.. If Nerd stands for "Nigga Educated, & Racially Dominating" Yep. I actually didn't notice I corrected you until you pointed it out tbh, lol. The rebuttal was nice though. You're pretty dope with your writing.
                            ._.

Comment

Haha, I like that. To be honest, mate, I don't know even know which one is the correct one. I love Spiderman though :)

Ditto, man, you always bin sick with the pen. And cheers, I enjoy doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by DBag View Post

But you serviced her under the hood and drained her fluids before the OIL CHANGE.

Hey you guuuuuuuuys!

You're flow is awkward, slow... retarded, and it makes me want to choke my daughters...
                                I'm being fucking honest! You carbon-copy, non-structured, sloppy, my CAPS key is wobbly looking ass nigga...
                                Let me DISSECT YOUR FLOW, I don't LIKE IT BRO. But at least my APPROACH IS HONEST.

You shoulda chose SLOW AND AWKWARD when trying to rhyme for CHOKE MY DAUGHTERS.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X