X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rebuttal the barz above you

Originally posted by sku77d34th View Post
    i don't care maggot your just another clueless target in my voidless imagine
    so go span your fucking eternities your fucking eons bitch i can count beyond you can
    your fucking toes have growth of moth and my spit will glisten off the fucking mossy growth on your metaphalangeals, bitch my spit costs you more than you make in an hour bring home the bacon, your a fuckling Tom Cruise Oblivion.
    Your mom gave me her best shoes so i left them off and entered bare footed at the observatorium.

Comment

Originally posted by 00 Don Status View Post
      "at an unfortunately temperature" how is english your first language man
      just so you can ellicit a reposnse from me that can be distinguised from your rhyme hypocrasy, you know when my frees type out on this key, my board ain't a fucking board you could board you know? you're just fucked another planet and i will sow the discriminates from the incrimants, i'm mathetmatical a genius, and you're a pathological lier for all the right reasons, you lack seasoning i'm just impeaching your reasoning like drone strikes in regeions of middle easterrn
      and fuck your whole ploy with palestine and israel I got mine E GYPT
      Don Status, i just left his whole fucking prawn shackled cause he's just a shrimp in the corals
      I'm badass you're fucking tragic to fuck with my path you lack swatch swine raptured bitch aperture.

-PS english is my strongest language to fuck with me you got to have belief you have an advantage, but I prefer mathematics =)

Comment

you'll leave my prawn shackled :d3:

best don status rhyme ever

Comment

yeah and i eat your bitch like shrimp tails i do/too
          wait that dont make snse good job don status!! you made me fuckiung distracted

Comment

"my board ain't a fucking board you could board you know? "

wtf lmfao
            farra ra ra ra

Comment

Mccally Caulkin couldn't imagine this grope I'm about to bestow upon his broad chested shoulder, I'm home alone being sexual assaulted by predators.

Better call Chris Hanson, because I'm about to eliicit a reaction from this choir boy like gymnastics

My fractions act quick like reactions and stacks predict just last week I was a dick and so am I today so that makes me equivalent to fuck you and your way.

Redux/Rebuttle,
              Caramel Chocolate tourine
              let me top a little bit of talk and hot pricks
              off topics lost it cause i'm battle soft with jousting lances
              you've just about lost all that you've amounted in this small time width..
              In frames I draw at all costs droughts flood swim lengths like athletically
              In brain train wrecks action potential synaptic clefts neurotransmitters drift like reuptake molecules grip and inhibit diffusion gripped in suspended statistics

Dynamic confusion for all overly omnipotent a hazy cloud distortion.
              Flow erratic like mountain river beds in the Himilaya mountains.
              Growth sporadic like spice trade of Britain and India, formally british colonialism.
              Today's sparsity Indian Tea Leaves,

Dimensions hitting asymptotes of approximations and infinite limitedness
              Derivates of functions cross sectioned by two dimensional planes like a 10 foot wave inserted a blank page.
              My definition is of the three dimensional volumes, when consumed as a full balloon then let's say that's the planar intersect to interpret the overall concept, i interject that the sphere is no longer a ball it's a tesseract to my knowledge that I understand, and if a sphere is the segment than the fourth dimensional ball is just an object that exists within our mind and redefines it's dormant orbitting like sun ultraviolet light, a consistent shape influencing our intake and including plant photosynthesis of o2 we respirate, a system of metamorphasis like a tumor becoming malignant from benign state,
              I deviate from the vast emptyness that i've branched through like angiogenesis.
              Taken over the tomb so do better than I wrapped.
              I'm

Comment

sku77d34th, point blank range, only pulp left
                cranial fragments discovered by paleontologists in the year 7734

Comment

You ain't no grape street crip,
                  You just wear purple cause you a faggot,
                  Your girl give me dome so long,
                  On my couch I found cranial fragments,
                  She stuck to my nuts like magnets,
                  So I pop up in her house every weekend like kids with divorced parents... [MENTION=22029]Grape Street[/MENTION]

Just cause u 18th pussyboi..
                  ~#FUCK12~

Comment

i put hands to skull, no mike epps, leave you leanin like stephen a
                    call me a faggot then bring up my girl so fuck what you mean to say
                    you from the dot, but your lines more smack, never organik
                    stealing US style, so "over bitin" get "hosted" with a "cap", it could be any american "hood" where your corpse landed

Comment

You don't put hands to skulls,
                      You put hands to balls..

Your flows trash you need some waste management,
                      I would talk about his life but that shit irrelevant,
                      Nothing to talk about no girls, cars or cloths,
                      But he do got, x box, ps4 and whole collection of G.I. Joes..

I can switch it up and spit like kotd or smack,
                      My flow heaven sent, call me the arc angel of rap..

BARS!
                      [MENTION=22029]Grape Street[/MENTION] / 18th letter
                      ~#FUCK12~

Comment

so you gonna fuck my girl who doesnt exist? you make no sense
                        you eatin, ill shit on your plate, that's a trey deuce, better pay respect

youre garbage

Comment

grape street still a novice, homies give him some time
                          he's still workin out the concept of making syllables rhyme
                          i mean at least throw in a word or two with vowels that match
                          you couldn't shit on my plate if your fuckin bowels collapsed
                          September stone up in the crown when I fill the throne
                          Mickey and the 50 cal's Mal, it never kills alone

Comment

Edison said invention is only 10 percent inspiration
                            I was barely inspired to craft these bars, fuck the litigation
                            You said I couldnt shit on your plate, but in the worst way
                            Fuck syllables, Im unkillable, Edison cant see god prior to light on the third day

Comment

grapes, grapes, o how art thou grapes?
                              does your mother love you? or is she ashamed?
                              you portray faggotry, born of a father who loves genders the same!
                              put your mother on ghetto gaggers, she cried long before i came

poetry.
                              farra ra ra ra

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Trylls View Post
                                grapes, grapes, o how art thou grapes?
                                does your mother love you? or is she ashamed?
                                you portray faggotry, born of a father who loves genders the same!
                                put your mother on ghetto gaggers, she cried long before i came

poetry.
                                poet tree

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X