UFC 210: Cormier vs Johnson 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UFC 210: Cormier vs Johnson 2

The knee did damage, clearly, but the thing is it was totally legal, people saying Weidman would've circled out of that tie up and the fight would've continued had mirgliotttttaahagahs didn't step in... but I feel like that knee would've just been one of many that would've led to a ground and pound stoppage anyway in the moment

Either way giving moussasi the win was the right decision to me
    The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
    ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

it aint really about the knee at all tbh

it was legal and they shouldnt have stopped the fight

the doctors were the ones that determined weidman couldnt continue when he clearly could

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
        There shouldn't even be a rematch in that fight
        Clearly Weidman was trying to play it off as if that "illegal knee" did so much damage he needed 5 minute breather... you know what that's called... a KO... lol

They'll give him the rematch but in my eyes that's what he gets for crying wolf
        idgaf about a rematch either but this call was still the wrong one. its not like chris called a time out for the knee..the ref stopped it

imagine it was an illegal nut kick or an eye poke and the ref stopped it and the person milks their time but then the replay shows it wasnt illegal would that fight be called a TKO?
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

point deduction for eye pokes and groin strikes for the second time imo

they watch the replay pretty quick so they can tell whether it landed or didnt so really your only getting a minute or so of unearned rest time which is unfair but thats ref fault

reason it was like 10 min break for weidman cause ny doesnt have replay for decisions almost everyone else does

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
            it aint really about the knee at all tbh

it was legal and they shouldnt have stopped the fight

the doctors were the ones that determined weidman couldnt continue when he clearly could
            this is what im saying. legal knee or not you cant call a victor from that. maybe weidman woulda eating a few more knees and been out cold or maybe he would tried to put his hands down for a third time and gegard disengages. but i wanted to see that and it was taken from me :'(

just bothers me how many good fights NY has fucked up in such a short period of time
            you dont have a sig

Comment

And I'm kinda late to discussion
              But both those straw weight bitches weren't ugly at all
              Had a hard time keeping my dick soft watching how dominate the ground game was

Ya heard

Comment

it comes down to intention, so you get a warning for accidental just like gegard did for this knee. But in both cases you get the 5 mins or whatever for the illegal strike, so you have to ask yourself if it was deemed a legal kick that just glances the cup or something then is that a TKO?

to me it would obviously not be and thats why i think it shoulda kept going. but i guess it comes down to what chris and the doctors talked about too in this case.

will be interesting if chris appeals even tho those never really go through
                you dont have a sig

Comment

the only reason the fight was stopped was cause it was in NY

garuntee u anywhere else they woulda peeped the replay and the fight woulda started again and wiedman at mac woulda got like a minute of rest

refs fault for stopping it, but weidmans appeal aint gonna work cause the doctors deemed he couldnt continue from the "legal knees"

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
                    And I'm kinda late to discussion
                    But both those straw weight bitches weren't ugly at all
                    Had a hard time keeping my dick soft watching how dominate the ground game was

Ya heard
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

get them fake tits out my face

Comment

confirmed titty elitist^
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

Comment

the way i look at it is: It would be unfair for the fight to continue after the stoppage. If Wiedman won people would say it was because of the break he got, and if mousasi won people would say the stoppage fucked up the groove or however theyd describe it. While the ref did fuck it up im not to mad at it. he was directly behind and couldnt see Weidmans hands all the way, if there was review allowed it wouldve worked out fine.

Goes back to what i was sayin a few days ago when there should just be 1 commission or atleast unified mma rules for the entire sport or atleast in the US.

They should appeal and say due to ref error the fight should be ruled a no contest.

Comment

chaunce suddenly appears once i post my girls pic

smh

Comment

sorry bib, this this thread for real knowledge heads only who actually woke up before 12am to peep the fights, you can go post more pictures of my wife elsewhere tho if you down.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X