• Re: UFC 209 - Woodley Vs Thompson 2

Maia gets ktfo.

He might get murked by Masvidal.

Comment

masvidal fights like how bj penn fought frankie

one takedown and he's getting submitted

WB arguably worse on the ground than masvidal and would def get submitted

woodly def the hardest fight for mai but i can def see him taking woodly down

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
        Originally posted by Moose View Post
        Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
        yall are saying wonderboy clearly won the second when they both landed the exact same amount of strikes but woodly cut wonderboy in that round.

http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-det...c8c5161ea0ccb5

Wonderboy controlled the entire round, landed the same amount of strikes, but Woodley gets it because he landed he landed a grazing punch that cut him?

the thing is controlling the round doesnt mean shit. it comes down to striking and grappling and only if thats equal does control come into play. the NSAC said in the post fight conference that one strike can easily be enough to win the round and thats why 10-10 should almost never happen.

so if one person walks away from the round bleeding under their eye and the other one isnt its pretty fair to say they one the round.

imagine being in a street fight and backing up the whole time but then you catch the guy and bust him up right before the cops come and you all run away. did the agressor win bc they had you backing up or does actual damage mean more?

dont get me wrong it was a close fight and i called it a draw on first watch so it could went either way but i dont see how you can be mad at edging it to the champ tyron
        Not true. Octagon control is part of the judging damage is not. Nevada hasn't implemented the new rules.

So the aggressor does win and not the actual damage.
        nah homie they never changed that in the new unified rules.

here is NSACs rules

Judges shall evaluate mixed martial arts techniques, such as effective striking,effective grappling, effective aggression andeffective control. Effective strikingand effective grappling are both to be usedas primary criteria, with effectiveaggression and effective control both being used as secondary criteria.

and here are the new unified rules
        C)
        Judges shall evaluate mixed martial arts techniques, such as effective striking,effective grappling, control of the ring/fighting area, effective aggressiveness and defense.
        D)
        Evaluations shall be made in the order in which the techniques appear in (c)above, giving the most weight in scoring to effective striking, effective grappling, control of the fighting area and effective aggressiveness and defense.
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

this tuf gonna be so dope

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

posted it twice ffuck my life

Comment

The fight gonna be crazy

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
              :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
              Originally posted by EllC
              no fucks given, thats a real nigga
              "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

poti being racist to whites again guess nothing changed around here
                get over it wonderboy won and i love him and no one can take him away from me and tyrone wodler sucks

Comment

Idk I think maia beats masvidal but woodley would beat Maia but masvidal would beat woodley
                  Originally posted by Notsure
                  [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Woodley could clear his division if he used all his skill sets evenly. He's been getting lucky by having his back against the cage. Notice every time he's aggressive he wins the round?

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
                    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                    Originally posted by EllC
                    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

i just hope woodly stays champ forever in the ufc that way everyone watches the welterweight division that is in bellator and call rory the best welterweight in the world...is that too much to ask
                      Originally posted by Eriko
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X