• Show
Clear All

• Re: UFC 209 - Woodley Vs Thompson 2

I just realized how horrible woodley vs gsp would be

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
    Originally posted by EllC
    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Wonderboy won, clearly.

Comment

I honestly feel asleep during rounds 3 and 4 but from what I saw, wb wasn't doing shit significant compared to woodley

"my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Compared to Woodley? You're joking, right?

Comment

I mean like level changing things. Wb didn't even have the crowd waking me up at least but like I said I didn't see the whole fight so I'm gonna assume wb just racked up numbers instead of putting woodley in danger

Comment

If he out scored woodley in rounds 2 to 4 then I can see him winning but I know he loss the first and fifth pretty clear

Comment

How did Woodley win the first? He got outstruck and literally did nothing. All the judges gave Wonderboy the first.

The fifth is the only round Woodley got clearly. The 3rd Woodley's takedown wasn't very significant, it was still a close round. I gave it to Woodley.

1-2-4 clearly Wonderboy.

Comment

Honestly i still think Woodley won. Alot of it has to do with the fact you gotta beat the champion convincingly. (i know its a cop out but lets be real it was a shit fight and Wonderboy was no where near aggressive enough)

landing a few jabs and side kicks aint enough, even though it was late Woodleys 5th round was the best round either fighter had the entire fight.

He did just enough to win imo.

Comment

Didn't wb get taken down and eat a lot of blows?? What round was that? 3?? That's the round I had him losing....but how did woodley win if wb was only in trouble twice and two dif rounds?? Now that's stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post
                      Didn't wb get taken down and eat a lot of blows?? What round was that? That's the round I had him losing....but how did woodley win if wb was only in trouble twice and two dif rounds?? Now that's stupid...

3rd. It wasn't that crazy.

Wonderboy outpointed him 1-2-4. It wasn't a good fight, Woodley did good the last 30 seconds, but that's about it.

It's up there with Maia vs Silva for worst title fight OAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                        Honestly i still think Woodley won. Alot of it has to do with the fact you gotta beat the champion convincingly. (i know its a cop out but lets be real it was a shit fight and Wonderboy was no where near aggressive enough)

landing a few jabs and side kicks aint enough, even though it was late Woodleys 5th round was the best round either fighter had the entire fight.

He did just enough to win imo.
                        Yeah, but you don't win a fight off 1 round. Not even a round, Wonderboy was winning that round too until the last 45 seconds.

Wonderboy was more aggressive than Woodley majority of the fight. Exploding and missing 10 seconds a round doesn't count as aggression imo.

Got to beat the champion convincingly is definitely a cop out. Whoever wins the fight should win the fight. Lol even if it wasn't a good fight it wasn't a even a decent fight, it was awful but Wonderboy definitely won 1-2-4.

Comment

i wouldnt have been mad if it went either way.

Though tbh i think Wonderboy mightve hit his ceiling he was on one of the best runs in ufc history till running into Woodley.

KO'd some studs like ellenberger and whittaker , ran threw hendricks. Had a good performance against rory but he just hasnt looked as fearless or crisp against Woodley in their 2 fights. I dunno if the fear of the takedown has gotten in his head or what. While hes handsome as fuck and has packed on some muscle it doesnt look like hes improving anymore..

Comment

It's just the style matchup. Wonderboy murks 90% of the division, the takedown is definitely worrying for him. Rory was so successful against Woodley because he's not worried about the takedown as much.

Comment

wonderboy deserved to win the fight and won 3 rounds clearly, this div needs GSP so I can see him coming back to at least prove he's still the best ww

Comment

Wonderboy def won that shit

If i was a judge i woulda gave rou d 3 to wb too

They nees to quantify how much a fucking takedown is worth cause if ur losing the entire round then land a takedown with 0 damage somehow ur winning

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X