Ronda Rousey Is Finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ronda Rousey Is Finished

but yo she doesnt have to be finished does she?

she could come back?

Comment

Originally posted by hippoCritical View Post
      but yo she doesnt have to be finished does she?

she could come back?
      Well, realistically she should leave it alone. She could get a good stylistic matchup and come back and win, but that's about it where she's at now.

Without going to a new gym she's going nowhere. She needs to completely revamp her style. Her trainer is a complete fool. She only trains striking on pads, or "sparring" with her trainer, which isn't legit sparring.

She freezes up when she gets hit, imo that comes from not having good sparring and having good style matchups her entire career until she ran into some good strikers.

Take a couple years off, train with Duane Ludwig then maybe give it another shot. The problem is MMA evolves so rapidly, where her striking is right now, she's been exposed and not likely to catch up to the others.

Comment

Honda should never step to a brazzillian again in her life

That'll solve all her problems

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Just wait, Nunes will get murdered soon.

Brazil will be left with Aldo as their lone champion, until he gets murked and the entire country of Brazil burns.

Comment

Reliable reports say Ronda was suffering from post traumatic stress disorder. What happened wasn't her fault

SIKE I LIED she got her ass whipppppped smh
            sigpic

Comment

Kinda sucks for Ronda though

If she retires, it might be hard for her to get a gig in movies due to her "baddest woman on the planet" aura being broken...

I mean, if I seen her in a movie tomorrow, all I would think about is her getting murked 2 fights in a row instead of taking her serious for her role.

Best thing she could do is break up with Travis, join a legit gym like Ludwigs and completely relearn striking. Her current coach has ruined hers.

Comment

What i would pay to be in the room with ronda after she lost :devilface:

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  Then we weren't debating, you completely switched the subject.

If you want to debate Floyd vs Conor in a boxing match then you should have brought that up to me initially instead of replying to my comment "debating" Floyd vs Ronda in an MMA match.
                  your right. but my initial issue was even bringing floyds name up.
                  saying rousey would lose to floyd is stupid seeing how she got knocked the fuck out by a woman boxer. that mayweather-rousey crap was a circus

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                    What i would pay to be in the room with ronda after she lost :devilface:
                    she was definitely sobbing and contemplating suicide. ive seen some of her interviews, shes an emotional wreck. and she was so worried about letting OTHER ppl down, not focusing on herself

Comment

If you want to debate Floyd vs Conor in a boxing match then you should have brought that up to me initially instead of replying to my comment "debating" Floyd vs Ronda in an MMA match.
                      and if u peeped the ufc-mayweather promotion scandal (i call it), holly holm was suppose to lose to rousey, so dana can use the fact that she beat a boxer to better her chances vs floyd. but instead she got ko'd- and now they want mcgregor to scam off mays name. connor even gotta boxing license

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post

saying rousey would lose to floyd is stupid seeing how she got knocked the fuck out by a woman boxer. that mayweather-rousey crap was a circus
                        I don't matter if she got knocked out by Amanda, it's a different scenario. I could give you an entire game plan for Ronda to beat Floyd in MMA match.

Just for clarification, do I think Ronda can beat Floyd in boxing? Never.
                        Do I think Conor can beat Floyd in boxing? Never.

Comment

is it true damien maia tried focusing on striking in some fights, lost, then went back to grappling?

Comment

Who knows, Maia's striking is so awful I don't think anyone would be able to know if he was focusing on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post

I don't matter if she got knocked out by Amanda, it's a different scenario. I could give you an entire game plan for Ronda to beat Floyd in MMA match.

Just for clarification, do I think Ronda can beat Floyd in boxing? Never.
                              Do I think Conor can beat Floyd in boxing? Never.
                              smart man.
                              my whole concept is, floyd mastered defense. all he would need is a mediocre takedown defense and his masterful boxing skill and he can beat some of them ufc fighters. give a boxer in his prine them small ass gloves n see what happens lol. a guy like Canelo would be killing guys in ufc, or golovkin

Comment

You think mediocre takedown defense would stop Ronda's Judo?

Unlikely.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X