General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
      cro cop was suspended by usada and wouldnt be able to fight for the ufc for 2 years

so basically he wouldnt be able to make money since he was under contract with ufc so he asked for his release and the ufc said ok you can leave contract and fight for other promotions to make a living

just a drop of a jewel since almost all media sources only focus on what the ufc be doing wrong
      p sure if you are suspended there is some weird loophole that you can fight elsewhere bc they cant not offer you fights or something.

chael p sonnen say for sure, bc i doubt the ufc gave him a pass
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
        cro cop was suspended by usada and wouldnt be able to fight for the ufc for 2 years

so basically he wouldnt be able to make money since he was under contract with ufc so he asked for his release and the ufc said ok you can leave contract and fight for other promotions to make a living

just a drop of a jewel since almost all media sources only focus on what the ufc be doing wrong
        p sure if you are suspended there is some weird loophole that you can fight elsewhere bc they cant not offer you fights or something.

chael p sonnen say for sure, bc i doubt the ufc gave him a pass
        dont think so cause when wanderlie was suspended for life ufc didnt release contract for awhile letting him starve basically

wanderlie was talking shit about the ufc tho, and when wanderlie apologized about saying the ufc was rigged they released him

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

http://chaelsonnensaidso.com/

Best site on the internet.

Comment

........And Hendricks misses weight, again.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              lmaooo that mutha fucka gotta stop eating them burgers

he aint even that super big, he just eats to much

Comment

shoulda just tried to go hairless

prob would cut a pound or so

Comment

after what cyborg goes through to weight cut

if you aint dying in a tub about to meet god you aint trynna hard enough

gastlum! hendricks! pettis! That one fucker from rousey vs tate tuf season !

Comment

Lmao.

Comment

If youre suspended by a commission you can still fight overseas but you're gonna have a hell of a time getting licensed in the state you were suspended in and most states in North America respect other state's suspensions.

Japan made a big deal out of starting a commission 10 years ago or whatever but it must be pretty fast and loose because I've never heard of anyone suspended for peds and they have whatever rules they want for each bout and vast experience differences between fighters that wouldn't get approved in the US.

Shout out Krazy horse Bennett with 62 fights vs 0-1 philip kimura next rizin
                      Alexander Schlemko from bellator fought twice for m-1 while suspended.
                      Tbh I could have see Nick Diaz getting licensed in another US state for the bullshit suspension he got had it been upheld because no one thought it was fair. And money.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                        lmaooo that mutha fucka gotta stop eating them burgers

he aint even that super big, he just eats to much
                        pretty sure he said fuck it, iirc this is his last fight win or lose because his wife convinced him to retire

Comment

Barnett failed his 4th test...

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE0F6oEc-QQ[/ame]

Comment

Live atm

Comment

promo gettin me hyped !!!!!!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X