General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently if MM doesn’t come to terms soon they’re gonna do Tj vs Cody 2 at 226
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• meaning we arent going to see MM vs TJ..bc coming to terms mean MM taking whatever theyve already offered him and hes already said he wants more money
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

• he agreed to PPV points on a big card which was supposed to be 226 but idk i think it'll get done theyre just exploring potential alternatives mm vs tj will go down
        Originally posted by Notsure
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• MM is trying his hardest to not fight TJ.

Comment

• Dana is trying his hardest to not allow MM to solidify his spot as undisputed GOAT
            you dont have a sig

Comment

• Wrong

Comment

• lol moose you crack me up
                you dont have a sig

Comment

• imagine how shit 125 lb division would be if MM did lose tho

they might just close the division lol

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• dana shitting on tyrone is the funniest thing in the world

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• They should close the division, tbh. Women's 125 is going to be the same thing unless some of the better 115ers move up. If not Valentina is just going to mop everyone. She might do that to all the best 115ers too.

Comment

• The Russian chick Cyborg is fighting is kind of cute.

Comment

• she alright looking

cant wait to see what she gonna look like after the fight tho

Comment

• Cyborg doesn’t want to fight Nunes because she’s 135 pounds and wants to build the division. Then signs to fight an undersized 135er.

Comment

• pretty sure she was gonna fight nunes and then nunes said no

i think they have the same manager, cyborg is like a bigger version of nunes

Comment

• Yeah, but she’s the one that made it an issue. Just stfu and fight. You can’t be picky when you’re the only one in the division.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X