General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is UFC 227 the worst PPV of all time?

Comment

• mustve kept it from the ufc or was using it for leverage, i dunno. Is pretty lame, Colby so popular right now u figure theyd give Tyrone the lil extra time to heal and give Colby a shot n build it up real well. UFC blew it again.

Comment

• colby had a nasal injury or some shit, either way him getting stripped immediatly after is hilarious

ufc 227 pretty trash, cody vs tj a def banger tho

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• thats prob the fastest strip ive ever seen, i think jones lost his belt just as fast too i think

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
            mustve kept it from the ufc or was using it for leverage, i dunno. Is pretty lame, Colby so popular right now u figure theyd give Tyrone the lil extra time to heal and give Colby a shot n build it up real well. UFC blew it again.
            I don't think he was hiding it, he had it pre-RDA fight, but I believe it got worse. Anyway, yeah they blew it badly. They should have let him keep the belt, why the fuck not. It's the solidified #1 contender anyway, having Colby with any belt is good promotion. Stripping it will kill off some of that fuel.

Comment

• I hope it all goes to shit. I hope Till misses weight badly, the fight goes on and Till knocks Woodley out, just to fuck everything up even more.

Comment

• Gives Colby some fuel for social media, havin the company turn on him abit. Would be hilarious if he plays the victim card like Tyron loves to do and it goes over well with his fans or just mma fans in general which i think it would.

Comment

• fuck colby, they should cut him from the ufc

till vs woodley gonna be a banger wether woodley wants to fight or not imo, till gonna push till one of em gets clipped imo

Comment

• this fox card on saturday on free tv might be better than the ppv tbh

also funny how they gotta throw dj vs cejudo on the tj card cause any card headlined by mighty fag would def flop

Comment

• The fox card is definitely better, imo.

Comment

• Just got to calgary

stephens gonna knock Aldo’s head into my lap
                        Originally posted by Notsure
                        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• aldo has never lost to someone his size

stephens got embarrased by frankie, think aldo gonna do the same

Comment

• I need the discord link. Lol I'll actually make an account this time.

Comment

• https://discord.gg/C2z9pJ

Comment

• Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X