General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDu2wQ48BzQ

6:40

is he retarded?
    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
    Originally posted by EllC
    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
      Moose is only sayin that bout Ortega cause hes being mentioned in the same sentence as Frankie
      Essentially. Lol

Comment

• well if frankie loses i dont think he ever gonna be champ and if he wins i still think max would edge him tbh
        :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
        Originally posted by EllC
        no fucks given, thats a real nigga
        "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

• Fucking lol

Comment

• Originally posted by NFG View Post
            well if frankie loses i dont think he ever gonna be champ and if he wins i still think max would edge him tbh
            I think Frankie would be better suited at 135, tbh.

Comment

• Dafuq is this new site?
              TDE

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackFiend Maradona View Post
                Dafuq is this new site?
                Trash

Comment

• this shit looks wack af

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• bring back pitypost.com

dunno how long ill continue posting here without the smilies tbh
                    Originally posted by Eriko
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

• Kinda surprised about all the online backlash over the Valentina fight sure she was the huge favourite but did anyone really expect the pillow fisted point fighter to brutally maul that chick like that idk plus other than Yamasaki somehow missing the first tap I think it was fine to not stop the fight prior to that imo
                      Originally posted by Notsure
                      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                        bring back pitypost.com

dunno how long ill continue posting here without the smilies tbh
                        Smilies all work now, just click the happy face at the top of the reply box n the menu drops down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
                          Kinda surprised about all the online backlash over the Valentina fight sure she was the huge favourite but did anyone really expect the pillow fisted point fighter to brutally maul that chick like that idk plus other than Yamasaki somehow missing the first tap I think it was fine to not stop the fight prior to that imo
                          Ya the rules state you have to intelligently defend yourself, which is impossible with both arms trapped. At some point you gotta realize shes not gonna escape that position and its not like Shev is gona try murder her on the mat, shes gonna keep dingin her shit till the ref stops it, which he shouldve done earlier.

Comment

Smilies all work now, just click the happy face at the top of the reply box n the menu drops down.

chaunce our lord and saviour..we back baby!!!
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

Ya the rules state you have to intelligently defend yourself, which is impossible with both arms trapped. At some point you gotta realize shes not gonna escape that position and its not like Shev is gona try murder her on the mat, shes gonna keep dingin her shit till the ref stops it, which he shouldve done earlier.
                              mario "two tap" yamasaki is a joke

dude has a snuff fetish
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

• funny cause yamasaki was known for stopping fights to early

he got the criticism and now just lets people die lool

not gonna lie i prefer the ref to stop the fighter later than earlier,

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X