General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Lmfao y’all see brocks punch to strowman?
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

i missed some of that match, brock def the funniest dude to watch

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

suprised lita aint get the call for the royal rumble tho

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

I wonder what they will build ronda up to for wrestlemania.

it would make sense for it to be a championship match, but would dope to see here be in that mixed tag team theyve been promoing. like ronda/the rock vs mcmahon/triple H
          Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

depends on how long ronda wants to stay, there gonna throw some scrubs at her and shes gonna murk em with an armbar hella fast

i doubt she gonna get a title shot at wrestlemania in a 1v1 format since i doubt she can actually wrestle at all

best bet prob build her like a goldberg, just murk people fast

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
              suprised lita aint get the call for the royal rumble tho
              Lmao she was in it

Got a you still got it chant after a moonsault
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

i missed a little bit in the middle

godamn should of had her till the end wtf, wwe stays doing her dirty

Comment

Cormier is such a fucking faggot. On MMA Hour he said him fighting Stipe is "unheard of". Even though Dana was setting up Jon Jones vs Stipe before the drug test, they've been talking about Jon going to heavyweight for years. Also Randy Couture won the LHW and HW belt, not at the same time, but he's not doing anything unheard of.

And he said there's no "clear contender" at LHW for him, there's literally 1 contender at LWH and it's Gus that he's been ducking the rematch.

I hate this guy. I hope Stipe knocks him the fuck out then Jon comes back and knocks him out, let him retire on getting KO'd twice.

Comment

Damn I forgot about MMA Hour, thanks Moose, will peep it now !
                    Originally posted by Wreckless
                    Gama the best. Brutal ruthless cold hearted killer.

Comment

Idk how you can't like Daniel Cormier, top tier fighter and a good human being.

Comment

cormier prob top 5 most hated people in the ufc atm

he gets booed at every fight, they fans rather cheer jones after almost killing a pregnant women then dc lol

Comment

fuck cormier tho, anderson silva exposed how shitty his ground game really is

Comment

By the way Paul/Pot/bbj , I have a question. I don't understand the hype around WWE/RAW/SMackdown and that type of wresting, is this a cultural thing?

Because if I'm not wrong, it's a sort of theater scripted play with comedian fighters ?

Comment

Cormier is just one of those unlikable people. Jon bodied his entire life and he pretends he pretends he's the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                                Cormier is just one of those unlikable people. Jon bodied his entire life and he pretends he pretends he's the GOAT.
                                But Jones is a junkie, a cheater and a piece of shit as a human being, I don't get how Cormier could be unlikable if Jon Jones is the " GOAT "

This makes no sense. Why Cormier is unlikable btw?

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                                fuck cormier tho, anderson silva exposed how shitty his ground game really is
                                Fuck all these juiced cheaters from Brazil tho

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X