General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

oops my bad

Comment

LH div sucks rn

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
        regardless da gawd GSP is coming back , MMA's messiah is returning,
        lets goooo

RORY!
        GSP!
        CANADA!
        RED KING!
        DA GAWD!
        LETS GOO!

Comment

Fights to make guys?

Cowboy vs Loser of Lawler/woodly (would rather have cowboy stay at 170, looked great against cote, but if you want him in the title shot conversation have him go against Maia, if cowboy wins then that would be the fastest shortcut imo)

Rory vs Hendricks or Cowboy (perfect matchups to raise rory's stock back up)

or Bellator vs MVP (most likely wont happen because Rory is canada's golden boy, losing him would be a great lost to the UFC)

Comment

Rory proven gatekeeper at this point.

The talk of GSP returning alone will leave Rory in the shadows.

Wouldn't mind seeing Cowboy beat Maia up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

too early to be called gatekeeper IMO 26 with mileage but i can still see him defeating most of the top 10, his nose is in question tho in the press con he expressed concern about it

Comment

cowboy wouldnt last 1 round with the gawd mai

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

mai would put cowboys weak ass liver in a rear naked choke

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

kimbo tribute from the ufc and fox, cool that they did this

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hng6BAKm5XA"]Remembering Kimbo Slice: 1974 - 2016 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post

too early to be called gatekeeper IMO 26 with mileage but i can still see him defeating most of the top 10, his nose is in question tho in the press con he expressed concern about it
                      I agree, and don't. Stopped by Condit, lost to Lawler, then stopped by Lawler, and lost to Wonderboy.

It seems like he loses to the better fighters, he's pretty much the gatekeeper, if he loses 2 more fights with higher tier fighters he's definitely a gatekeeper, if he doesn't go to Bellator.

You're right about the nose though. He said it kept breaking, I don't know what can actually be done about it, but it's definitely fragile, hopefully something can be done with it.

Comment

Cowboy would knock Maia tf out.

Comment

I agree, and don't. Stopped by Condit, lost to Lawler, then stopped by Lawler, and lost to Wonderboy.

It seems like he loses to the better fighters, he's pretty much the gatekeeper, if he loses 2 more fights with higher tier fighters he's definitely a gatekeeper, if he doesn't go to Bellator.

You're right about the nose though. He said it kept breaking, I don't know what can actually be done about it, but it's definitely fragile, hopefully something can be done with it.
                          True, but what is keeping me from calling him a gatekeeper is that the way he lost those fights, in the condit fight rory was winning the whole fight till he got caught, same with both lawler fights.

Wonderboy I think he just had a odd gameplan that wonderboy adjusted to, because on paper he should had won but performed poorly.

I agree that Rory looks like a gatekeeper at the moment but one big win would quickly bring him back up imo (ex: Hendo's last fight gave life into his career)

What would be the match up that would make you a believer again?

Comment

Cody Garbrandt vs. Takeya Mizugaki been added to UFC 202 the Diaz vs Mcgregor card

Comment

Cody Garbrandt vs. Takeya Mizugaki been adding to UFC 202 the Diaz vs Mcgregor card
                              Show fight for Garbrandt.

Comment

Zuffa has accepted a $4.2 Billion offer to sell the UFC

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X