General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Hendo vs Whittaker or Romero makes the most sense IMO
    The funny thing about Hendo is that, whenever people start to feel like he should retire, he would land a huge KO which encourages him to keep fighting. Just stop while you're ahead Hendo. You've done great.

Bisping vs Jacare is the more logical match up even tho UFC doesn't operate with the whole "who deserves it" style matchmaking

Its gonna be Bisping vs Weidman (most likely coming in injured) then the winner is gonna go against Jacare.

Rockhold is out for...i think 6 months when you lose by KO, so there will be a bunch of possible matchups for him in the later course of the year

Comment

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/6/16...-billion-range

Bidding war between the WME and a Chinese company for the UFC...wtf?

according to white, he believes it is to expand the company in the Asia market, but maybe i am misunderstanding the article, but it sounds like its the whole company being sold off?

Comment

lmao its not the wwe wtf

Comment

oops had to edit that, i just noticed i put in WWE LOL

Comment

somethin fishy up imo

billionaires selling their company for a few billion outta nowhere?

Comment

Most likely it is for China, if they can get connections there, that is a huge market. But the article is implying they are selling the whole company?...i do not see the gain in that

Comment

How are they gonna expand in China and keep the integrity/energy of the North American market?

Comment

dont believe anything dana says... the company has been taking bids since 2014... its just now the money is actually coming together... this isnt about expansion, thats horseshit... if something does happen it will be for 100% of the company, its been said the top bidder wishes to keep dana on as promoter and give him shares in the company too so he would basically get his 9% cut of the 4.1 Billion sale and then be sitting in the exact same spot, getting ownership given back to him to stay on as promoter... things are gonna change up alot if it does happen, but to get 4 billion in cash takes alot of moving pieces... who knows what will happen

Comment

Rogan has said he will leave the UFC if they sell it
                    White also expressed he would leave if UFC is sold as well, maybe the contract is have White stay for awhile.

If true and they do sell, UFC is gonna be a different place

If they do get bought out by china, i would hope they also buy out One FC, since it is a bigger brand overseas.

Golden moment for Bellator to capitalize imo

Comment

iirc they were thinking of selling 15 percent of the company, 5 percent from danas 10%, and 5 each from the brothers who own 20% a peice iirc

and zuffa owns the rest which would be 50%, so if talks changed maybe there thinking of just giving this jackie chan type character all of danas and the brothers stake in the company

which would mean they own the company with 50% (maybe 51%) , i doubt zuffa selling anything cause ufc been nothing but profit since they bought the company and its only growing

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                        iirc they were thinking of selling 15 percent of the company, 5 percent from danas 10%, and 5 each from the brothers who own 20% a peice iirc

and zuffa owns the rest which would be 50%, so if talks changed maybe there thinking of just giving this jackie chan type character all of danas and the brothers stake in the company

which would mean they own the company with 50% (maybe 51%) , i doubt zuffa selling anything cause ufc been nothing but profit since they bought the company and its only growing
                        all news outlets are reporting 100% of the company is being sold off

Comment

Yeah, it's 100% of it the company is for sale.

Anyways, punk ass Fedor won, but he got fucked up too apparently. With a guy old ass Rampage destroyed. Fedor doesn't want none of the top 30 in the UFC.

Comment

fedor would murk stipe

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

fedor just got into a war, fire asss fighttttt omg

Super sloppy but entertaining as fuck. Fedor would definitely be a great addiction to the UFC roster

didnt like the decision tho, i thought it should had been a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                                fedor would murk stipe
                                ^^^^^^^

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X