General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

johnny need them mexican supplements in his body to get back where he needs to be

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Bigg Rigg coming for revenge on GSP.

He's going to hop in the cage after the GSP/Bisbing fight juiced out of his mind and ko both of them and run off with the belt.

Comment

pregnant gsp vs pig rig at LHW...I can see it now pig rig bearing down on gsp in full mount only for GSPs stomach to explode and a facehugger alien jump out and submit hendricks in the final seconds
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

Hendricks will definitely eat that alien and leave GSP bleeding out and take the belt!

Comment

for real tho, gsp figured out a way to store stamina in his stomach

hes gonna have cardio for 24 rounds

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

It only appears he has good cardio, because he doesn't actually do anything. He just lays there.

Comment

apparently rumble is in talks with the UFC to come back at heavy weight :O

could be dope if he bulks up on supplements so he has to do a massive cut to 265 as well lolol

dude is gonna have fought in every weight class he could possibly make spanning over 100 pounds on his chase for a title
                you dont have a sig

Comment

Rumble is/will be mediocre at HW. He couldn't even KO Andrei Arlovski.

Comment

you tellin me rumbles amazingly orginal idea of opening a weed store once weed is legal wasnt as successful as he had hoped?!?!?

is there even such things as certainty in this world anymore ?!

Comment

he probably got fucked by the new weed laws in ontario tbh

if he was setting up in toronto the idea would be completely squashed bc only the government is gonna be able to sell it here :'(
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

but realistically youre right it was always a bad idea and he was always coming back. he never even left the usada program
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

Don't care to see him come back, tbh. He can't beat DC, at HW he's not very good.

Hopefully he gives us a good knockout, but other than that there's nothing for him.

Comment

Rewatching classic Chael videos I'm dying. The shit is still funny after I've seen them hundreds of times.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8GocthQZ9g"]Chael Sonnen interview (4-23-2013) - YouTube[/ame]

What's your greatest advantage over Jon Jones?

Oh uhh.... Reach. Dead.

Comment

It sounds like you're race baiting me.

Chael is god.

Comment

LMAOOOOO http://podbay.fm/show/1124228879/e/1507014060

58:00 to 64:00 Matt serra thinks he is interviewing tony ferguson but really its jim norton on the phone pretending to be el cucuy
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X