General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

countdown begins!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5t-QBmWl3s"]UFC 205 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

i cant imagine wonderboy not being bullied in highschool

the nerd that learned how to fight, staring steven wonderboy thomspon

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

hes called wonderboy doofus he was def fighting since he was 1 years old
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

Wonderboy the type to shake your hand after he knocks you tf out
          TDE

sigpic

Comment

Jon Jones hit with a 1 year ban..

Should we put him on suicide watch?
            TDE

sigpic

Comment

he will get time served that means he can fight in july so not that bad basically take the holidays off and a 7 month training camp. could be worse. probably should be worse. dick pills saved him
              you dont have a sig

Comment

hopefully there will be more contenders by that time for the LHW division... its a bit lackluster atm

Comment

jones looked rusty with his fight back last time

he'll need a tune up fight

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
                    hopefully there will be more contenders by that time for the LHW division... its a bit lackluster atm
                    for real id rather jones just go up to heavy weight since hes already cleared out the LHW division. I guess it would be good to see rumble or DC2 first but id much rather see jonny in a division where his reach isnt so crazy
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

I don't think Jon was rusty. He just played it safe, won convincingly. If it was DC it would have brought the savage Jon Jones out.

He needs to get his belt back, beat Rumble, Gustafson (if he wants to clear it up).

Heavyweight division will get murked just like LHW did. Who's going to stop him?

He has a half inch reach on Struve and he's like 12 feet tall.

Comment

omg did you hear about the next chael sonnen grappling tournament?

meisha tate vs jessica eye

and...

wait for it....

dan henderson vs jon jones under ebi rules

i shit you not i got this info from chael sonnens mouth
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                          I don't think Jon was rusty. He just played it safe, won convincingly. If it was DC it would have brought the savage Jon Jones out.

He needs to get his belt back, beat Rumble, Gustafson (if he wants to clear it up).

Heavyweight division will get murked just like LHW did. Who's going to stop him?

tbh i think stipe/overreem/werdum/cain are much more interesting fights then repeats of stomp fests.

i dont give AF about gustafson he hasnt impressed me since he lost to jon and his back is like accordion he aint the same dude as he was
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                            Originally posted by Moose View Post

tbh i think stipe/overreem/werdum/cain are much more interesting fights then repeats of stomp fests.

i dont give AF about gustafson he hasnt impressed me since he lost to jon and his back is like accordion he aint the same dude as he was
                            I think those are better fights too, I think Jon wants his belt back and wants the Rumble fight, because it was supposed to happen.

The Gustafson fight isn't needed, but he might do it just for himself to prove a point.

Jon murks everyone he faces unless someone gets that lucky shot that will knock him out cold.

Don't think it will happen.

Comment

Jones needs to go after the titlefight because it will answer the whole "what if" question of whose the real champ

then after that, HW run would make sense but i do believe he would not run that division, i dont see him beating Cain tbh

Comment

Jones would submit Cain imho.

If he can handle the wrestling of DC he can handle Cain's wrestling.

Cormier was more dominant at HW than Cain was, granted Cain fought the higher talent.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X