General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Frankie def won the first one
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Frankie will be 3 weight champ
      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
        frankie never beating aldo so if frankie wins the title, aldo will be the undeclared champion of the division again
        Frankie beat Aldo the first fight.

Aldo still doesn't know where he is after the Holloway fight.
        was an early stoppage, holloway got lucky

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
          frankie never beating aldo so if frankie wins the title, aldo will be the undeclared champion of the division again
          Frankie beat Aldo the first fight.

Aldo still doesn't know where he is after the Holloway fight.
          was an early stoppage, holloway got lucky

What about this?

Comment

and what happened after that?

mcnugget ran away scared of the rematch and aldo won back the belt !!

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

and then got destroyed in his first defense

Aldo done.

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
                and then got destroyed in his first defense

Aldo done.

Comment

DC is fighting Volkon ffs.

Dude is shook af of Gus.

Comment

Have fun fighting on my undercard mmmmm

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giR3lTjNlYU"]Tony Ferguson, Fabricio Werdum Have to Be Separated at UFC 216 Media Lunch - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

lmao, brutal.

Comment

Lol funny thing is, when Faguson loses he'll be on the under card too.

Fuck Werdum though. How do you get bodied by the cringelord?

Comment

Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
                          YASSS fuck brazil, and tony didnt sounds like an absolute retard for once so double win on this one.

shut up or ill ankle pick you
                          Originally posted by Eriko
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

Werdum then says: Wtf go fuck yourself man. Its your problem, if you wanna talk then talk to that guy there, fuck you. You taking the piss you dog's asshole. Go fuck yourself.

Tony: When I'm talking... you need to shut up.

Werdum (in spanish): No.. if you got a problem... you shut up you son of a bitch, faggot. You don't talk to me like that you faggot. You won't talk to me like that cause thats not how it works with me eh? You speak like that with guys your division. With me? You wont speak like that with me faggot.

Werdum (back in pt): Nah fuck you, go fuck yourself. That's it, fuck you and you won't talk to me like that you piece of shit.
                            Tony (in english): I don't understand what he's saying..

Werdum: Nah you can go fuck yourself you clown. You're a clown bro, a dog's ass.. About "callate", callate my ass you clown.

Tony (in english): You don't want none of this shit dog..

Werdum: thats right you dog's asshole. Theres none of that with me. You talk like that with your division you big clown.

Tony stands up

Werdum: whats up then you dickhead? Go fuck yourself, don't talk to me like that.
                            [They repeat saying the same shit, Tony sits]

Tony: Ey, have fun fighting in my undercard.

Werdum (in spanish): Not with me you faggot. You shitty faggot. You won't talk to me like that, you faggot.

Tony: Shut up before I ankle pick you.

Werdum in portuguese: Go fuck yourself you dickhead. You fucking clown.
                            [As tony screams "caralhoooooo" (fuuuuuuccckk) on the mic, werdum says something I can't hear but ends with..]

Werdum: ... or else I'm gonna fuck up this piece of shit over there. This fucking dickhead. points at Tony Go fuck yourself you clown.
                            [werdum exits the scene saying 'not with me, go talk like that with your division].

Tony: You're not gonna like me when I get to this spot.. I said it... este maricon (this faggot) .... BYE... Felicia.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT90D0GKZRM"]Bye Felicia!!! - YouTube[/ame]
                            Originally posted by Eriko
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

I agree with everything Chuck Mindenhall has ever said and written. He is my MMA kindred spirit.

Comment

Werdum is such a faggot.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X