General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

when gsp wins the belt and then immediatley drops it imma laugh my ass off

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
      when gsp wins the belt and then immediatley drops it imma laugh my ass off
      Isn't it confirmed he's going to do that?

I know Bisping is win or lose.

Comment

gsp has said that its in his contract he has to defend if he wins but we gon see
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

Well, we know how that goes. If Conor says I want to fight GSP it will happen. Contracts don't mean shit to the UFC. Lol

He's not going to win anyway.

Comment

Ya its not like theres gonna be a year inbetween fights, i bet GSP fights twice in 6 or so months and calls it a career.

Probably around may or maybe the july card youll see Conor vs GSP

Comment

I think he said he will retire if he loses to Bisping. He might have changed his mind, who knows. Fucking guy is literally crazy.

Comment

If Whittakers takedown defense is as legit as it looked against Yoel then GSP dont stand a chance against him unless he lands a lucky punch.

After bisping win or lose its Conor. I think we all agree with that. No one else for GSP to fight, him n Rory will never fight each other so theres all the options.

Question is does Conor fight Nate first or after GSP, no way the 3rd fight doesnt happen.

Comment

For sure GSP isn't getting Whittaker down, Romero is a much better juiced wrestler than Greasy.

Nate/Conor 3 definitely happens first, Dana pretty much confirmed it already. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                    I think he said he will retire if he loses to Bisping. He might have changed his mind, who knows. Fucking guy is literally crazy.
                    yeah he def did say that too but thats only if he loses otherwise if he wins apparently its in his contact to defend. i cant remember if gsp or dana or both said it but realistically whatever the ufc thinks best will happen regardless lol
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                      If Whittakers takedown defense is as legit as it looked against Yoel then GSP dont stand a chance against him unless he lands a lucky punch.

After bisping win or lose its Conor. I think we all agree with that. No one else for GSP to fight, him n Rory will never fight each other so theres all the options.

Question is does Conor fight Nate first or after GSP, no way the 3rd fight doesnt happen.
                      lol why would you mention rory as an option at all? like theyve always said they wont fight but hes not even in the UFC anymore lol

i do think it would be conor next if he wins tbh but i wouldnt say there is no one else to fight. obvi woodly for 170 title and whittkar to unify would also be options
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                        Romero is a much better juiced wrestler than Greasy.
                        negged. get fucked faggot

you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

lol why would you mention rory as an option at all? like theyve always said they wont fight but hes not even in the UFC anymore lol

i do think it would be conor next if he wins tbh but i wouldnt say there is no one else to fight. obvi woodly for 170 title and whittkar to unify would also be options
                          GSP doesnt make money fighting anyone other than Conor. Only reason its worth coming back to get the last few brain cells beat outta him.

Comment

Riviera vs cruz confirms for 219
                            Ngannou vs overeem for 218
                            Originally posted by Notsure
                            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

GSP doesnt make money fighting anyone other than Conor. Only reason its worth coming back to get the last few brain cells beat outta him.

as a wise man once said "ehhhh it fluctuate like the stocks ehhh fighter go up and ehh fighter go down"

for instance if nate wins the trilogy then gsp vs little nicky could be the fight to make. or if woodly loses to pretty much anybody in the division. gsp was the pvp and gate king before conor came
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

GSP loses to anyone in the top 5 of 55-70-85.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X