General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Na. I he wasn't that big of a deal, tbh. The only time anyone cared about him is when they're watching the card and he's on it and nobody knew.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
      dana is doing everything he can to sabotage the PPV buys anyways what a doofus.

he first talks shit about MM for wanting more money to fight someone who isnt actually in his division

and then talk shit about nunes for being ill and not wanting to fight.

if youre a promoter and gonna shit talk your own champions then dont be surprised when nobody pays for the fights
      Nunes was 100% cleared to fight & nobody pays for MM fights anyway.
      if shes cleared to fight and doesnt fight dana needs to either strip the belt or stfu. from a fans stand point danas reaction makes sense, but imagine mayweather backed out of a fight for no good reason do you think his PR team would throw him under the bus or cover it up and strech the truth if not outright lie

hows he gonna say she cant be relied upon now and what does that mean for paying fans in the future?

dana says nunes cant be counted on so i better not buy tickets to a card she is on bc even the promoter says its a shit show.

dana needs to shut his fat fuckin mouth and worry about signing cheques
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

Chael was right on MMA hour today, he said the need a forfeit clause. She refused to fight after being cleared, it should have been a forfeit and Valentina should be champion.

Plus he said she'll never headline again, so I doubt anyone is buying tickets/PPV just to see a man duh Nunes fight. It won't effect any sales.

Comment

oh shit dana white said shes never gonna headline again? dana white said that? oh well if dana said it its true for sure...

who is headlining the next ufc ppv anyways? jon jones? who dana white said would never headline a ufc ppv
          you dont have a sig

Comment

Lol I'm not saying I believe him, I meant if she isn't headlining nobody is buying/going to the event just to see Nunes fight.

Jon Jones is Jon Jones. He's a headliner, period. Nunes isn't. Nobody would care if she never headlined a card again. Shit, she'd barely headline a Fox card.

Plus they really really need Jon right now. Amanda could never fight again and no one would really care.

Comment

i would care

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

^ tons of desperate ass brazillian looking for someone to get behind, theyve been a huge part of the UFC for so long. and dont forget the LGBTQ market that they are completely not capitalizing on with amanda.

not to mention the last 2 ppv cards she headlined did over 1 million buys, making her second to only our boy conor
                you dont have a sig

Comment

damn just looked it up and jon jones never did more than 800k buys and that was the first DC fight
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

Vs Ronda and Meisha Tate with Brock Lesnar on the card.

That was not for Amanda Nunes lmao.

Comment

Have any of you had cauliflower ear? I got it pretty bad on my right ear now. I drained it once it filled back up I drained it again compressed it and it filled again when I was training.

I know "stop training" for awhile, but I have to help my friend with a training camp that's off the table.

Should I just leave it or keep draining it? It's annoying to fucking drain all the time.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK7Ww94lXBA"]Dana White’s Video Blog | MAY/MAC WORLD TOUR | Ep. 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Conor is the fucking man goddamn

Comment

Originally posted by Notsure
                          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm7QM-cEVJc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm7QM-cEVJc[/ame]

A man duh confirmed shook of Valentina.

This bitch was soo sick and fucked up, but she had to get breakfast before going to the hospital. Lmao.

Brazilians are such pussies.

Comment

Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
                              the legendary fuck you pinstripe
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                                Have any of you had cauliflower ear? I got it pretty bad on my right ear now. I drained it once it filled back up I drained it again compressed it and it filled again when I was training.

I know "stop training" for awhile, but I have to help my friend with a training camp that's off the table.

Should I just leave it or keep draining it? It's annoying to fucking drain all the time.
                                ive never had it but i imagine itd be best to wait till after you stop and then get it drained and keep it compressed.

otherwise youre gonna have to train with your ears taped and head gear or some shit realistically
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X