General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

every champ in the ufc has like a 1-2 fight win stream except for the brittle prince

domick the hop scotch champion cruz but ain no one checking for his fights

DC rumble the only logical thing i can think of for the new york card if jones shit isnt settled before then

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
      every champ in the ufc has like a 1-2 fight win stream except for the brittle prince

DC rumble the only logical thing i can think of for the new york card if jones shit isnt settled before then
      did someone say the ufc needs a long lasting champ???

Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
        Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

did someone say the ufc needs a long lasting champ???

FACTS.

Mighty Mouse the GOAT.

Fuck Jon Jones.
        TDE

sigpic

Comment

dominik and mighty mouse have the longest title reign right now and prob p4p 1 and 2

yet aint no one gives a fuck about them lol

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Mighty Mouse can eat a dick. I'm going to the NY card. They better not waste a fight on that little fuck.

Comment

mighty mouse easily got the biggest twitch following out of all fighters
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

Rampage streams >>> Mighty fag.

Someone should swat his punk ass.

Comment

rampage on commentary always top notch stuff

he had me dying during that fuckery event with rey mysterio kurt angle and riff raff

Comment

jr was trynna be hella serious and rampage kept laughing, at one point im pretty sure he even asked

" is this shit real ?"

Comment

Lmao. That was the greatest event I've ever watched.

I hope they do another one.

Comment

Robbie vs cerrone at 205 >
                        Originally posted by Notsure
                        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Thats gonna be a fucking war

Comment

Aw shit.

Weidman vs Romero at UFC 205.

Comment

St-Pierre has often drawn flak for his inability to finish fights. Particularly in his last three bouts against Carlos Condit, Nick Diaz, and Johny Hendricks, GSP was seen to be merely fighting to survive and pick up a decision win, rather than going for the kill to finish the contest.

In the recent clip of the upcoming documentary film "The Hurt Business," St-Pierre actually conceded to the criticisms that were hurled at him.

"Critics said I was fighting more to win instead of finishing the fight. And it's true," St-Pierre said. "Towards the end I didn't have the same anger, I didn't have the same drive to hurt a guy and to finish it. It's a fact."

"I tried to get it back but it's very hard. I think the best way to get it back for me was to step out. Because it's more of an emotion thing. I was fighting more for winning instead of going through the guy. I needed to step out to let my hunger go up."

Comment

GSP coming back to wreck fools and sit on top of the throne once again.
                                http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3337...RAW_medium.jpg

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X