General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Originally posted by Moose View Post
    Dumb ass Anderson Silva wants an interim title fight with Yoel or he's going to retire.

Lmao.

This retard was gifted a W vs Brunson now he wants a title shot he's 1-4-1 his last 6. Not to mention he turned down Rockhold, so did Romero.
    2 of those losses were flukes against Weidmen, and got robbed after knocking out Bisping, and got laid on by the light heavyweight champ for 3 rounds.

Not really bad if you think about it really

Comment

"Fluke losses"

"funny"

Comment

Well a guy who never has been knocked out got caught after dodging 4 punches with his hands down and then the rematch broke his leg from a kick

Those are flukes

Comment

Silva was winning the first fight for the record

Comment

Rogan said something like Big John was up late one-night watching brick breaking videos and came in and said: "we can't allow this".
            ooh i know what you're talking about, but take my word for it that Rogan said Big John told him that he believed why the Commission made that rule.

the whole history is there https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12-6_elbow

Rules were finalized by Nevada State Athletic Commission and Doctors.

Interesting is that they tried to alter this rule but the docs rejected it

But i get it, fuck big john

Comment

Originally posted by cuckalon View Post
              Dumb ass Anderson Silva wants an interim title fight with Yoel or he's going to retire.

Lmao.

This retard was gifted a W vs Brunson now he wants a title shot he's 1-4-1 his last 6. Not to mention he turned down Rockhold, so did Romero.
              2 of those losses were flukes against Weidmen, and got robbed after knocking out Bisping, and got laid on by the light heavyweight champ for 3 rounds.

Not really bad if you think about it really
              true, Silva never looked bad...bad.. but just doesnt live up to his old stigma which is why he gets a lot of heat these days.

IIRC Romero wants this fight too

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                rockhold doesnt deserve a shot after beating 6# weidman and then getting ko'd by bisping anyways
                Rockhold can't get a fight if these cowards (mostly Romero) won't fight him, of course Anderson would take that fight. He has nothing to lose. Meanwhile Romero doesn't want to fight anyone good. He'd rather fight an old washed up Silva.

I mean I don't mind seeing Silva die. I just don't want to see Romero's dirty hands on a UFC belt, even if it is an interim.

Comment

Silva def killing romero, its good a style match up since romero never wrestles for whatever reason

I got a feeling he deosnt do any ji justu and just punches a heavy bag 8 hours a day

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Silva vs gsp for the belt

Since its all about the money romero vs silva interm makes sense

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Whittacker vs romero for an interm would make th3 most sense at this point if were going by fairness

Fuck rockhold, no one wants to fight him cayse hes a bitch, fuck him

Mousassi kinda getting screwed, 185 most packed division atm

Comment

Lol @ Silva still fighting. Dude got a bs decision win and now he relevant again? He shoulda retired after his Diaz fight tbh. He sucks now

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
                        :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                        Originally posted by EllC
                        no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                        "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

rockhold doesnt deserve a shot after beating 6# weidman and then getting ko'd by bisping anyways
                          Rockhold can't get a fight if these cowards (mostly Romero) won't fight him, of course Anderson would take that fight. He has nothing to lose. Meanwhile Romero doesn't want to fight anyone good. He'd rather fight an old washed up Silva.

I mean I don't mind seeing Silva die. I just don't want to see Romero's dirty hands on a UFC belt, even if it is an interim.
                          I dont picture an interim belt as a ufc belt but im with you, fuck yoel. You can make it anderson vs whittakar then and yoel can go fuck himself.

tbh rockhold, yoel, and gegard are all considered top contenders bc they beat chris weidman who has been admittedly stinking it up lately.

rockhold still needs to fight jacare before he can talk about ducking
                          Originally posted by Eriko
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

IMA go head and say it. Chris is overrated

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
                            :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                            Originally posted by EllC
                            no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                            "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Id say he is now rated correctly at #6 lol. You could def say was over rated because anderson was over rated and he had the perfect circumstance in becoming champ
                              Originally posted by Eriko
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

I dont picture an interim belt as a ufc belt but im with you, fuck yoel. You can make it anderson vs whittakar then and yoel can go fuck himself.

tbh rockhold, yoel, and gegard are all considered top contenders bc they beat chris weidman who has been admittedly stinking it up lately.

rockhold still needs to fight jacare before he can talk about ducking
                                I don't think Rockhold needs to fight Jacare. Jacare just got smashed. Luke vs Whittaker makes more sense, considering Whittaker hasn't done enough for a title shot, but he's a good opponent to get Rockhold back up there and if he beats Rockhold he can start making demands.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X