General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Wilder will flatten Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
      i thought cowboy vs lawler got canceled

cowboy loses to rank 11 or something masvidal

next fight is #1 ranked lawler ?
      fans want to see that match up...i do too actually, plus this fight was suppose to happen at MSG but Lawler pulled out of the fight due to still feeling concuss by Woodley

Fight now set for 213, july card

if you want to go based off of rankings, Maia vs Woodley and Masvidal vs Lawler would make sense

Comment

big john bodied wiedman in his recent interview ahahaha,

Comment

Big John bodies his own life every time he referees. Dude is a fucking retard who ruined Jon Jones perfect record.

Comment

i knew wiedman was a fraud

bet he cheated against every brazzillian hes ever fought against

he thought he could cheat his way to victory and not be punished by the gods? thats when rockhold came in cut 10 years of his life, then romero took another 20 lool

fuck rockhold too for beating machida, he got served by the gods in the form of bisping, now bisping about to die due to the bullshit judging he got against anderson #masterplan

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Lol all the "frauds" beat the Brazilians pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                Big John bodies his own life every time he referees. Dude is a fucking retard who ruined Jon Jones perfect record.
                you talking about those illegal elbows? Big Jon wasnt the ref for that fight

Comment

trust me when i say ive seen down ward elbows single handily win world war 1 and 2

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

imagine the extra damage that can be caused by the force of the elbow being AMPLIFIED by the force of gravity in the case of downward elbows. I move the jury to remove all downward blows from the sport and only allow safe strikes such as uppercuts and wheel kicks that do not cause such extensive damage
                    Originally posted by Eriko
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
                      Big John is the reason the stupid rule exists.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
                        Big John is the reason the stupid rule exists.
                        John was against that rule tho, IIRC Lembo wrote that one in

Comment

Rogan said something like Big John was up late one-night watching brick breaking videos and came in and said: "we can't allow this".

Comment

Dumb ass Anderson Silva wants an interim title fight with Yoel or he's going to retire.

Lmao.

This retard was gifted a W vs Brunson now he wants a title shot he's 1-4-1 his last 6. Not to mention he turned down Rockhold, so did Romero.

Comment

i say let yoel and anderson fight for the interim belt lol who gives a fuck it means nothing and if thats what it takes to kill one of em im down.
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

rockhold doesnt deserve a shot after beating 6# weidman and then getting ko'd by bisping anyways
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X