General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

good on al, he knows he aint getting shit but he still has value to them so he is airing it out
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
      good on al, he knows he aint getting shit but he still has value to them so he is airing it out
      Definitely not enough value to give him a pass on all the shit he's been talking.

He's probably trying to get cut, tbh.

He's been talking so much shit, Dana is going to fuck his shit up.

Comment

Quinta a complete idiot

"I dont make enough money!" U just made 40k in one fight...

Fight twice a year and u got 80k, fuck anyome that cant live off that

Losers are always the ones to complain about money cause they suck and cant win

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Salute to him for having the balls to say fuck dana tho lol

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

On another note i think the ufc should have pay a basline amount to every fighter once a year

If u get injured ur kinda fuxked, fuxk the reebok bonuses , just take that and give everyone like 25-30k a year when they cant compete or havent competed for a year due to injury

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
              Definitely not enough value to give him a pass on all the shit he's been talking.

He's probably trying to get cut, tbh.

He's been talking so much shit, Dana is going to fuck his shit up.
              yeah youre probably right.

Although I figured hed never fight again when he was on ariels show talking about real estate and how fucked the ufc pay is without the bonuses which you cant depend on.

He has been airing them out since then and then sean shelby still came crawling back to ask him who he wanted to fight and what not thinking that al done forgot.

he has won 8/9 of his last ufc fights which is super impressive but pretty much has zero draw outside of new york
              you dont have a sig

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv4uHTYMaSY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv4uHTYMaSY[/ame]

Comment

just watched als interview yesterday on ariels show and its great.

hes constantly telling the ufc fuck yourself lmao. he brings up his knee surgery that they wanted to give 15k for a 60k surgery and told him to make up the rest
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

I thought the fighters insurance was up to 50k

Comment

it probably is now who knows 2+ years ago, but theyre cheap fuckers anyways so theyre trying to get him to do stem cell injections (that dont work) instead of what was sure to work.

also al told dana to shut his fucking mouth for what he said about UFC Brooklyn and that the best part was the plane ride home, said he owes all those fighters an apology. raging al gonna rage tho lol
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

Like i said if hes won 8 fights

Lets assume half where 20 show 20 win, that 40 x 4

Thats 120k not including the other half

He def shoulda been able to afford it and the ufc k ew si ce they the ones that cut the chexk

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

He def shoulda been able to afford it and the ufc k ew si ce they the ones that cut the chexk
                          It's a combination of the UFC being shitty towards fighters and Al being a little bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

tbh he probably started making less than 20/20 since he is at 28/28 now and thats after signing a new contact before the masvidal fight apparently.

but even using those numbers 240k over 4 years = 60k a year (al never got a performance bonus and never will even tho he KOs ppl) and thats with winning all those fights

do you actually think this is acceptable salary for not only a professional athlete, but also one of the top ranked fighters in his weight class and the world?

and then after all that youre told to front your years pay to have your knee repaired which you hurt on the job. it not al being a baby its just no suprise that hed rather sell houses and get paid then get ur head smashed in
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

if fighters are leaving the sport at the top of their game for a regular 9-5 its pretty obvioust that there is a problem with the UFC.

dunno why everyone is so against paying fighters better, youd almost think its coming outta your pocket
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

I'm all for paying the fighters more. I am also for honoring the contract you sign.

If you sign a contract you can't bitch about what you get paid.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X