General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Same way nate got paid millioms to fight connor, nate only getting that pay check cause hes fighting mcnugget

Same thing with ferg and khabib, khabib the star, ferg just the ugly broad brought in to get fucked

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

lol thats silly. Obviously there was an agreed upon number regardless of what his current contract was. They sign fight agreements im sure the money was in that agreement. The thing about it is no where in any contract is show money promised or guaranteed which is why UFC is able to just dish out whatever. If fighters learn to negotiate theyll put certain guarantees like that in their next contract.

Comment

DC on some pause worthy shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuHxxr8qbII?t=2m51s

Comment

I hope he gets slumped ngl

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
          :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
          Originally posted by EllC
          no fucks given, thats a real nigga
          "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Ferg vs Nate would be sick
            Originally posted by Notsure
            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
              Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
              i heard that in the FC and i liked it at first but then i thought the problem with that is than we never even get a catchweight fight when people miss by a few
              either take the catchweight or take a loss imo
              but look at it this way, why would the guy who made weight ever accept the catchweight fight if he is otherwise guaranteed a win.

khabib never weighted in but say he missed weight so he should take an auto L but say they coulda done a catch weight at 160 for the people but then tony says no and takes the auto win.

i like the idea but its not polished yet is all
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

Add in a fifth category called pull outs or no shows to win/loss/draw/NC so while it's not a loss it's still like a blemish or ur record or something prob dumb but idk
                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

really getting rid of weight cuts is ideal but thats easier said than done. they need something that is actually going to deter the fighters, and youd think that a big part of their purse would be enough but it doesnt seem to work.

I feel like money is the only motivating factor tho besides cutting the fighters from the ufc outright (which isnt gonna happen with these stars who miss weight like khabib) its not enough. Even tho in the first seasons of TUF that is what worked either you make weight or go try a different sport (and those guys had to cut like 3 times in a month or so)

maybe they can give 100% of the purse to the opponent if they dont make weight, or better yet give them no money and also fine them like NYSAC did for fighters who missed weight. At least that way the fat ass fighters are so broke they cant afford to eat and will make weight the next time
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

interesting i just stumbled upon the WBC Safety weigh in rules. Seems like a move in the right direction but some idiots are just gonna cut weight 3 times lol

WBC Rule 4.14 Safety Weigh-Ins. The final and official weigh-in of the boxers shall occur no less than 24 hours but not more than 30 hours prior to a WBC bout due to the possible adverse results of dehydration and subsequent rehydration of boxers to make the required weight limit for a bout. Further, in order to encourage safe weight loss in advance of a WBC bout, additional official safety weigh-ins are to be held 30 and 7 days prior to the official 30-24-hour weighin for non-heavyweight boxers.
                    The boxers’ weight should be as follows: (a) 30-day weigh-in: 4 weeks prior to the bout, the boxers’ weight should not exceed 10% of the weight limit for the bout; and (b) 7-day weigh-in: 7 days prior to the bout, the boxers’ weight should not exceed 5% of the weight limit for the bout.
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

There should be either more weight classes or increase the margin of error to 5 pounds. And every pound youre over you lose a % of you money.

Or you move the actual limit for every weight class up 5 or so pounds so LHW is now 210, MW 190 etc.

Theres no real way to do it tbh..

Comment

there has to be a way tho!

you could like sodomize them on the ppv if they miss weight...boom problem solved.
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

Silva vs Gast 212

looks like Gast got what he wanted yikes

Comment

Kelvin gonna whip his fkn ass

Comment

Kelvin beats any middleweight except rockhold and jacare

Comment

Lol R.I.P Silva, again.

Brazilians stay losing.

If he can keep it standing Kelvin beats Jacare 100%.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X