General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Koscheck >>> Fedor

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzwU9WDkf_c"]Dana White’s Mom Exposes Him “He F**Ks ALL Ring Girls His Marriage Is a Joke" - YouTube[/ame]

lol thoughts?

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Lmfoa Dana a fkn gangster
        Originally posted by Notsure
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

I would've thought he was gay if he wasn't
          sigpic

Comment

Dana the gawd.

Comment

trivia question for everybody

how shitty does one have to be to have the p4p best fighter in the world in your division and yet your division is about to shutdown for closure

if you answered mighty fag your are correct, blander than a loaf of bread cornier than my shits after eating corn, whos not gonna save any type of day no matter the situation !?!? thats rights its MIGHT FAG !!

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                trivia question for everybody

how shitty does one have to be to have the p4p best fighter in the world in your division and yet your division is about to shutdown for closure

if you answered mighty fag your are correct, blander than a loaf of bread cornier than my shits after eating corn, whos not gonna save any type of day no matter the situation !?!? thats rights its MIGHT FAG !!
                might getting us a bit more context?

are you saying flyweight is gonna get cut? I have no problems with that tbh because they really don't sell and plus MM ruled the division so there are no worthy matchups to be made. Also this will force MM to move up if he choices to stay with the division.

MM vs cody/tj would be dope

Comment

Na there prob not gonna close the division but if mm ever loses that division def might get the cut

There def the least watched and prob the least paid

Comment

Lmao. MM blown the fuck out.

Comment

bro MM just won a For Honor video game tournament last week. yall trippin

but in all seriousness horiguchi getting cut doesnt make it seem like they are treating the flyweight any diff than other divisions in letting talent go
                      Originally posted by Eriko
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

but in all seriousness horiguchi getting cut doesnt make it seem like they are treating the flyweight any diff than other divisions in letting talent go
                        I wish mm fought more often, i really do enjoy his fights.

Hes too expensive in terms of ppv buys, plus theres nobody left.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

not really i dont recall someone in the top 5 on a 3-5 wins streak being cut ever

rory leaving def the biggest talent leaving but he was comming off of 2 loses

Comment

horiguchi was ranked #2 iirc

apprently rizin dishing out major cash tho, even more than bellator, think during the fight companion ian mcgall, has a small name, but he was offered 6 figures to fight in rizon

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                              horiguchi was ranked #2 iirc

apprently rizin dishing out major cash tho, even more than bellator, think during the fight companion ian mcgall, has a small name, but he was offered 6 figures to fight in rizon
                              daamn horiguchi is a legit fighter, good thing he went back to japan, they need a japanese star.

Comment

Merge bantam and flyweight MM wouldn't be ranked top 5 fuck em
                                Originally posted by Notsure
                                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X