General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Smh. I guess we'll be hearing the GSP vs Cyborg announcement anytime.

Comment

haters gonna hate

never doubted cyborg for a second

gdr running for her fuckiing life !!!!!!!!!!!1

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

first fighter to ever punk at usada !?!?!?

cyborg setting trends even usada shook af when it comes to cyborg!!

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Cyborg training partner must be clean too then
          Gabi Garcia :sick:

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
            Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
            Originally posted by NFG View Post
            realistically woodly won the fight but the UFC is racist as fuck so unless woodly knocks him out cold than wonderboy will be champion come this time next month
            i doubt it. imagine if woodley kicked more and wrestled more. wonderboy is fucked if woodley decides to do more than strike
            i agree woodly has a great chance of winning, but my point is that based off the last decision he has to finish the fight if he wants the W. if its close its gonna go to wonderboy
            woodly was losing the fight if it wasnt for the first and fourth he woulda lost

he got pressured down the entire fite and besides the fourth and first round superboy landed the more significant strikes had full octogan control and was pressuring
            yea i blame woodley for being a retard and keeping his back towards the fence. he was never in trouble tho, if he was he hid it well
            :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
            Originally posted by EllC
            no fucks given, thats a real nigga
            "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

wonderboy got dropped twice by the way lol
              "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Wonderboy will do better picking him apart this time.

Wonderboy tko in 3.

Comment

haha cant wait to make bank next ppv

Comment

nah mayweather did that a long while ago. no lie you can google that shit
                    Originally posted by Eriko
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

Tim Kennedy punked them too.

Comment

nah mayweather did that a long while ago. no lie you can google that shit
                        no lie..

ill force you to lie down next to me while i we watch cyborg fights together

Comment

tyrone the worst to ever do it

"why dont the fans like me :cryface:"

maybe cause you lost to rory, waited over a year for a title fight instead of just fighting someone, you literally just sat there until he became the only contender cause they ran through everyone alread

then your first title defense is a fucking draw cause you fucking suck

Comment

realistically woodly won the fight but the UFC is racist as fuck so unless woodly knocks him out cold than wonderboy will be champion come this time next month
                            i doubt it. imagine if woodley kicked more and wrestled more. wonderboy is fucked if woodley decides to do more than strike
                            i agree woodly has a great chance of winning, but my point is that based off the last decision he has to finish the fight if he wants the W. if its close its gonna go to wonderboy
                            woodly was losing the fight if it wasnt for the first and fourth he woulda lost

he got pressured down the entire fite and besides the fourth and first round superboy landed the more significant strikes had full octogan control and was pressuring
                            yea i blame woodley for being a retard and keeping his back towards the fence. he was never in trouble tho, if he was he hid it well
                            thats woodley's fighting style, he always fights with his back against the fence...almost in all his fights and it works for the most part. Only two people IIRC found a counter to that. Watch Rory's fight, he found the perfect counter to that style. and also Nate's brutal KO.

What woodley fucked up on was going after that chock, instead of making distance and continuing striking wonderboy when he was rocked.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9bivow8eLk"]Nate Marquardt Knocksout Tyron Woodley - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

That's a stupid style. I see no point in it

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a stupid style. I see no point in it

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
                                Its easier to time/counter someone when you know theyre gonna be 6 inches infront of you and moving forward

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X