General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

ranks dont mean shit anymore lol give cm punk a title shot next i guess
    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
    Originally posted by EllC
    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

And it's not like conor squeaked by Mendes, Siver, Poirier, Brandao, Holloway and Brimage he destroyed each of them. Only people who take the rankings as gospel thought Conor wasn't ready/deserving of a title shot.

Comment

And again it's all moot, because Conor cleaned Aldo out in 13 seconds and make Eddie look like he never fought before. Doesn't seem like something an overrated undeserving bum could do.

Comment

since we are talking about UFC setting a precedent lets all just keep in mind that the feather weight belt will be up for grabs this weekend to TUF winner who lost his last 3 UFC fights.
          Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

Too many damn rematches, most of them don't even make sense.

Like Conor vs Aldo, that was literally the best option for Frankie. He clearly can't beat Aldo, so you'd think he'd want Conor to take the belt so he could just take it from Conor instead of continuously getting embarrassed by Aldo.

Why watch the same dudes keep fighting each other when someone new with a new style can mix things up?

Comment

No, because you know, that would require actually defending the belt.

Comment

Which he wanted/was willing to do but the UFC didn't allow. How is that his fault?

Comment

Conor shouldn't have got the fight, the other 4 guys that already lost badly should get to keep fighting him until he retires or one of them wins!

Comment

Can the UFC legally strip conors belt without ever having him reject a bout agreement/miss a fight?

all this and more next time on General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc. stay tuned!
                    Originally posted by Eriko
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Pope Attitude View Post
                      Conor has stepped to every challenge they've thrown, has fought 6 times in a year and packs arenas. 100% of the trash you guys spew is bias. Plenty of others have been in similar situations and it was never as big of a deal.

You hate the guy for arbitrary reasons, at least man up and say that. Stop trying to mask the strange obsessions with horrible "logic".
                      if you peep this thread at all you would no theres nothing but biased views in hurr

its a sport and every fighter is like a team, of course im gonna say mcnugget the worst to ever do it

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

are we really saying mcnugget is facing all challenges

dude hasnt defended his belt once since getting it, and then he fights 3 times outside of the weigh class

and now hes never fighting at 145 again..

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                          Can the UFC legally strip conors belt without ever having him reject a bout agreement/miss a fight?

all this and more next time on General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc. stay tuned!
                          interm belt means he has to fight aldo

he says he dont want to, so he basically declining to defend

Comment

He knocked Aldo out in December and turned right around and booked his next fight at LW, then immediately the rematch, then the title shot. It hasn't even been a year since he won the belt, people act like other champs are defending it right away or fighting nearly as often as he does.

Comment

being a frequent fighter doesnt mean he shouldnt be stripped of a belt that he hasnt defended in like 11 months

plus the 6 month lay off hes asking for

cant think of a fighter who hasnt been stripped of the belt for being that inactive with it

Comment

I'm not saying he shouldn't be stripped of the belt. I definitely think the belt should reside with someone that's currently fighting, sounds more than fair to me.

It's more a broad assessment of applying criticisms to one fighter and ignoring the same shit of others.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X