General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

gsp washed that bird into obscurity

jake shields always gonna be known as that guy that nobody knows

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

also machida tapped out jake shields a bunch of times in a submission tournament

then let him have the victory cause its allz aboutz rezpekz wit machida

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
        also machida tapped out jake shields a bunch of times in a submission tournament

then let him have the victory cause its allz aboutz rezpekz wit machida
        i dunno about giving him the win seeing as lyoto sux
        Originally posted by Eriko
        you dont have a sig

Comment

Yeah, Jake smoked Machida.

Comment

Also, Pettis vs Holloway confirmed for December 10th event.

Holloway getting fucked over bad.

This is a good fight for Pettis though.

Comment

still a shit card. (206)
              http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3337...RAW_medium.jpg

Comment

December 10th is the 206 card? I didn't know off hand and it only said the 10th. Lol

Yeah, it's a shit card. They put so much money into 205 they got to put bum cards until they recoup the money.

Comment

if holloway can beat pettis on the feet that would be pretty crazy imo

not saying he cant just saying it would be impressive

Comment

I think Pettis will beat him, imho. His stand up is too dynamic and Holloway isn't going to wrestle fuck him.

I think we might get a glimpse of the old Pettis.

Comment

pettis vs aldo makes sense too since aldo said hed rather fight pettis than holloway

that being said i either see pettis winning by head kick or a unan decision

which is why i said it would be pretty crazy if hollow can win

Comment

definitely gonna be a banger of a fight tho

Comment

Yeah, it's going to be crazy for sure.

If Pettis wins, I'll definitely be hyped for Aldo vs Pettis like I was years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                            if only he beat gsp ppl would have a reason to remember the name

UFC 129: Jake Shields vs GSP Official Hype Promo Advertisement Video - YouTube
                            rising tied by fort minor one of my favorite albums oat tbh

mainly cause its the first album i ever listened to but its still dope

Comment

Aldo's done he said, though.... Mcgregor retired him, edgar was his going away party.
                              http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3337...RAW_medium.jpg

Comment

If Aldo is actually done Frankie will definitely get the belt. Holloway would be the only competition at the point, he'd hold Pettis down and beat him to death.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X