General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

They'll still give him a decision.

Comment

fedor would murk stipe

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Comment

Fedor is scared to death of the UFC.

He just got his ass beat by Maldibobo.

Now Carwin is going to literally take his head off.

Comment

Urijah Faber is retiring after his next fight.

Good call imo.

Comment

should of waited until he fought tj tbh

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

He would have gotten his pride shattered. TJ would have finished him.

Comment

but the money and trash talking leading up tho..

his face already looks fucked with that chin, might as well makes some money and then dip

Comment

Cruz vs Garbrandt confirmed for 207.

If Cody does win TJ vs Cruz will sell 10x what Faber vs Dillashaw will do.

Keeps the Alpha male/TJ beef going, they already have a personal beef. It would be crazy.

Just hope it's not a boring 5 round typical Cruz fight.

Comment

there gonna do a tj vs garbrand if cody beats cruze garunteed imo

cruz will prob get the winner or some other fight

Comment

That's the fight I want to see. I hope Cruz doesn't win, not because he's boring, but he's definitely going to get injured soon.

Dillashaw vs Garbrandt is definitely the fight to make for that division. It's definitely the most exciting match.

Comment

Cruz one of the GOATs

Fuck Team Alpha Male
                          TDE

sigpic

Comment

cruze brags about being the least hit person in the ufc

yet hes the most injured person in the ufc

if that dont mean he's frail i dont know what does

Comment

More news on Jones: most likely getting a reduced sentence

Jones claim tinted supplements to be the cause, which USADA has tested and confirmed to be the case.

I cant help but remember the time Chael broke down the case, Chael made an interesting point when he mentioned that Jones claimed he has never taken anything new when he got pop, but then realized that would box him in a corner so he quickly took it back lol

regardless, Jones coming back by mid 2017 i think since his hearing is in Nov.
                              MM top p4p, yall hatin.

Comment

Im diggin the Cruz vs garbrandt fight, rooting for Cruz but its a win win for fans, since if garb wins, him vs tj would be interesting.

TJ's personality is as interesting as JBporter postes tbh

206 needs 2 more big fights to save the card, shit lookin weak af
                                only 2 good fights, the cub vs superboy and main event...thats it smh

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X