General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Paige VanZant vs Michelle Waterson in Sacramento.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
      bruh these ufc 207 tickets better not be fucking crazy price now cause of fucking honda

i had this all planned and now she might have fucked my travel plans up
      Be fucking prepared, dude.

Idk how much the average PPV event costs, but if they're anything like 205 they're going to try take the deed to your house.
      as long as they not over like 300 - 400 i should be good

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Be on top of it. Once the cheap tickets are gone nobody resells them.

Comment

Ronda apparently said if she beats Nunes the Cyborg fight is 100% happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
            thats like asking if were canadian

answers yes

i was there when vancouver rioted and fucked up the whole city when we lost to boston in the playoffs
            Is it actually fun? Lol.

I went to a hockey game in NY when I was like 5. I know nothing about hockey, but if they fight a lot that's dope.
            hockey games are aight tbh im not a big hockey fan but ive went to a bunch of some games in my time. going to a game is like going to most main stream sports imo (hockey, football, basketball) its more about the ppl you go with. fights happen but hockey fights are generally lame in the modern era, def some good ones on youtube tho.

i live in toronto so i cant be bothered to pay the most expensive prices for the shittiest team weve got lol
            Shit. I might go, talk about shitty teams the Orlando team is called the "solar bears".

I know nothing about hockey really, but I'm always down to go to sports events even if I have no clue what is going on. The experience >
            man $15 bucks you cant go wrong. TMLs tickets sell for like $300 for regular ass seats and they havent won the cup in 50 years
            Originally posted by Eriko
            you dont have a sig

Comment

yea tronto is fucked up lol

we havent won a cup in forever but at least we got close

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Jesus Christ. I'll never go to a big hockey event. Lol

Comment

i guess she aint fighting cyborg anytime soon then

Comment

Ronda will finish Amanda in the first.

Easily.

Wouldn't bet on that though, she's still with Edmond.

Comment

damn now im going to have to hope that she somehow beats nunes so i can finally see her get murdered by cyborg. but if you think about it if she loses to nunes and doesnt retire the matchups that would sell would be holly rematch or cyborg superfight.

Comment

Originally posted by casserole View Post
                        damn now im going to have to hope that she somehow beats nunes so i can finally see her get murdered by cyborg. but if you think about it if she loses to nunes and doesnt retire the matchups that would sell would be holly rematch or cyborg superfight.
                        if she loses to nunes a holly holm fight or meisha fight is basically garunteed imo

Comment

Holly got exposed. She was never that good. They'll never make that fight unless Ronda goes on a 5 fight losing streak, which won't happen. She'll 100% retire if she loses again.

Ronda beats Amanda imo, pretty easily. Unless retard Edmond still has her brainwashed she can beat anyone in standup.

Comment

holly needs at least one win tho before she fights honda

maybe miesha vs holly rematch

winner gets ronda when she looses against nunes

Comment

ronda vs nunes is basically gonna be exactly like weidman vs rockhold

Comment

holly needs at least one win tho before she fights honda

maybe miesha vs holly rematch

winner gets ronda when she looses against nunes
                                Holly is on a 2 fight losing streak. She was fast-tracked to a title shot, which she didn't deserve. She did make the best of it, but she's not good. She's useless to the UFC now. If she loses again I'm pretty sure she'll be cut.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X