General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

thats like asking if were canadian

answers yes

i was there when vancouver rioted and fucked up the whole city when we lost to boston in the playoffs

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eZPP2UXF4E"]Vancouver Canucks 2011 Stanley Cup Riot (Part 1/2) - YouTube[/ame]

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

answers yes

i was there when vancouver rioted and fucked up the whole city when we lost to boston in the playoffs
        Is it actually fun? Lol.

I went to a hockey game in NY when I was like 5. I know nothing about hockey, but if they fight a lot that's dope.

Comment

Or if riots happened at all events that would be cool.

Comment

Conor is the realest man
            Originally posted by Notsure
            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Watching episode 4 of TUF and Benavidez is screaming "suck him off".

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

answers yes

Is it actually fun? Lol.

I went to a hockey game in NY when I was like 5. I know nothing about hockey, but if they fight a lot that's dope.
                hockey games are aight tbh im not a big hockey fan but ive went to a bunch of some games in my time. going to a game is like going to most main stream sports imo (hockey, football, basketball) its more about the ppl you go with. fights happen but hockey fights are generally lame in the modern era, def some good ones on youtube tho.

i live in toronto so i cant be bothered to pay the most expensive prices for the shittiest team weve got lol
                Originally posted by Eriko
                you dont have a sig

Comment

super racist that you asked bbj and i tho...

but good call

Originally posted by Eriko
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                    super racist that you asked bbj and i tho...

but good call

Lmao.

Stereotypes >

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                      Originally posted by Moose View Post

answers yes

Is it actually fun? Lol.

hockey games are aight tbh im not a big hockey fan but ive went to a bunch of some games in my time. going to a game is like going to most main stream sports imo (hockey, football, basketball) its more about the ppl you go with. fights happen but hockey fights are generally lame in the modern era, def some good ones on youtube tho.

i live in toronto so i cant be bothered to pay the most expensive prices for the shittiest team weve got lol
                      Shit. I might go, talk about shitty teams the Orlando team is called the "solar bears".

I know nothing about hockey really, but I'm always down to go to sports events even if I have no clue what is going on. The experience >

Comment

Plus it's like $15 for practically ice side seats.

Comment

i havent been to a game in awhile but if you dont follow hockey it aint nothing special

unless your sitting right across from the net which is were the hits happen which are dope af cause there huge dudes smashing into eacher other right infront of you

nh

Comment

I'll probably go to one. Sounds entertaining enough. I went to an "arena football" game. I had no idea what was going on or what they're supposed to do other than score touchdowns.

It was dope though.

Comment

bruh these ufc 207 tickets better not be fucking crazy price now cause of fucking honda

i had this all planned and now she might have fucked my travel plans up

Comment

bruh these ufc 207 tickets better not be fucking crazy price now cause of fucking honda

i had this all planned and now she might have fucked my travel plans up
                                Be fucking prepared, dude.

Idk how much the average PPV event costs, but if they're anything like 205 they're going to try take the deed to your house.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X