General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

and im over here drywashing my hands waiting for the cody vs mizugaki fight
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

Yo [MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION], can you take over the betting for this weekend?

He might be Brazilian-loving bastard, but I miss BBJ at times like these..
      TDE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFiend Maradona View Post
        Yo [MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION], can you take over the betting for this weekend?

He might be Brazilian-loving bastard, but I miss BBJ at times like these..
        Yeah, I got you.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
          Originally posted by Moose View Post
          Conor doesn't have what it takes to put Nate away.

Could Conor knock Nate out? Sure
          Lol I meant it as anything is possible. It would take some miricle for Conor to knock Nate out.

Possible? Yeah. Likely? No.

Comment

Yea the chances of Connor knocking Nate out are real real slim..

If it goes to the ground at any point it might be a short night for Connor to, the chances of him flash knocking out Nate is small, I don't see it happening, if it goes to the clinch I think Nate will take him down.. If Connor does win I don't see him going back down to 145..
            ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post

If it goes to the ground at any point it might be a short night for Connor to, the chances of him flash knocking out Nate is small, I don't see it happening, if it goes to the clinch I think Nate will take him down.. If Connor does win I don't see him going back down to 145..
              If Conor does somehow win, there's no way he goes down to 145. GSP is only 4 months away, that will be the fight more than likely. I don't see Conor going back to 145 either way, tbh. It's a brutal cut, he'll probably vacate the belt and fight at 155.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post

If Conor does somehow win, there's no way he goes down to 145. GSP is only 4 months away, that will be the fight more than likely. I don't see Conor going back to 145 either way, tbh. It's a brutal cut, he'll probably vacate the belt and fight at 155.
                agreed, but White has been pushing for Conor to go back to 145 after this, which i doubt will happen.

now some MMA news: just came out that jdporter is a pedo

Comment

Lmaooo.

Rumored Jon Jones only got/is getting 6 months.

Got to be a tainted supplement.

Comment

surprised no one has mentioned conor destroying nate's leg in the fight. if he's smart he'd do it.
                    :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                    Originally posted by EllC
                    no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                    "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

so jon jones took generic boner pills

that means he'll be back in six months from ufc 200
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

So, with McGregor/Diaz 2 done, let's not forget the fire card happening this weekend!!

Carlos Condit vs. Demian Maia - FIRE!!!
                        Charles Oliveira vs. Showtime Pettis
                        Bec Rawlings vs. Paige VanZant
                        Joe Lauzon vs. Jim Miller - FIRE!!!

LET'S GO!!!
                        TDE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFiend Maradona View Post
                          So, with McGregor/Diaz 2 done, let's not forget the fire card happening this weekend!!

Carlos Condit vs. Demian Maia - FIRE!!!
                          Charles Oliveira vs. Showtime Pettis
                          Bec Rawlings vs. Paige VanZant
                          Joe Lauzon vs. Jim Miller - FIRE!!!

LET'S GO!!!
                          just watched the original joe lauzon vs jim miller last weekend. shit was a war
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

diaz in trouble for smoking by usada

Comment

yeah with usada "in competition" extends from 6 hours before the fight to 6 hours after the fight. so he would be in competition using CBD which is pmuch what nick got 6 months for.

but the thing is they would have had to test him after he smoked the vape still where realistically if they were doing an in competition test it would have been before they came out for the presser. he could just go back on his word and say it was an e cig imo
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                                yeah with usada "in competition" extends from 6 hours before the fight to 6 hours after the fight. so he would be in competition using CBD which is pmuch what nick got 6 months for.

but the thing is they would have had to test him after he smoked the vape still where realistically if they were doing an in competition test it would have been before they came out for the presser. he could just go back on his word and say it was an e cig imo
                                yeeah true but regardless conor might be out till feb 17 plus nate said he will wait for conor

personally i dont want to see the 3rd match back to back, let them have at least one fight with others before that would generate more interest.

Mcgregor has quite a few options right now. The easiest would be against Aldo, but dana said he would give conor the LW titleshot if he wanted it which i believe to be a much harder fight against Eddie due to his wrestling ability. Another would be the freakshow boxing match against mayweather lol. I would pay to see that tbh.

How would you guys feel about Cody jumping the line for a titleshot against Cruz? I personally want to see Cruz vs the winner of Aldo/Holloway since i doubt Mcgregor is gonna defend that belt. I only see Cruz moving up if Mcgregor stays, since theres no real payday for the risk of fighting bigger dudes.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X