General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moose View Post

Michael Johnson hits way harder than Max though.
    idk, the more weight def gonna help holloway, johnsons last fight was at 145 so i dont think he hits that much harder than him

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• canelo pulled out from the GGG fight

SMH what a pussy bitch

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

idk, the more weight def gonna help holloway, johnsons last fight was at 145 so i dont think he hits that much harder than him
        Idk a huge weight cut on 6 days notice definitely won't help. Max is more of a volume finisher, that's not going to work with Khabib. You have to flatline him or you're fucked.

Comment

• Fuck it, imma call it now.

Max wins via head kick in the 2nd.

Comment

• i cant really even recall tge last time holloway threw a head kick

any type of kicking against khabib should be avoided tbh

Comment

• Lmfao at tj vs Cody 2 being confirmed for 227

watch how quick MM’s injury is magically healed now that tj has a fight signed

if I have to sit through a MM fight at 226 ima lose my shit
              Originally posted by Notsure
              [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Apparently his cut isn’t gonna be as hard as they thought

his last cut to 145 he was in the high 170s at the beginning of the week

and as of today for the cut to 155 he’s also 170s
                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• i def dont believe he cut 30 pounds in a week

def think there trynna dim the news on the amount of weight he has to cut tbh

completely forgot pettis on this card...hope he loses but i hope chealsy loses too

Comment

• Lmfao so according to ariel this was thrown at khabibs bus and Conor was demanding he come out

and Chiesa got injured during the mayhem. A “laceration”

https://instagram.com/p/BhMslgrBiWX/

Comment

• Conor is in jail. Lmao.

Comment

• Is Khabib safe to bet on?

Comment

• Lmfao Jesus that almost fucked up the entire card

artem got pulled vs cacares

rose said she was traumatized and didn’t wanna fight any more but hour later she changed her mind and will fight

chiesa vs Pettis is 50-50 right now

and if khabib got off the bus he would have more than likely beat smoked by some flying foreign object and max vs khabib gone

Comment

• If Chiesa was smart, he'd pull out and file a lawsuit against Conor. He'd make way more money than fighting. Lol

Conor wants to do anything to prevent Khabib from getting the belt and potentially being matched up with him. Khabib punked the shit out of Artem yesterday. Lol

Comment

• RIP Mcgregor

Dana said he’s expecting multiple lawsuits to come from this...

I bet Conor gonna lose Burger King and commercial deals...

Show prolly gonna get pulled from Netflix too

What a fucking retard...just to show off in front of a camera...and has a fucking kid at home

Comment

• I hope they get every dime they're asking for with lawsuits against him. What a dumbass.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X