General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depends, if Khabib gets injured, yes. If Khabib is healthy and he's sent that contract, no.

Comment

• Dana saying they can’t make al winning an actual stipulation of this fight because of the commission, but if he wins he’s making him champion
      Originally posted by Notsure
      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
        Dana saying they can’t make al winning an actual stipulation of this fight because of the commission, but if he wins he’s making him champion
        Nice.

Comment

• how tf am I suppose to pay for the PPV with odds like this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post

how tf am I suppose to pay for the PPV with odds like this?
            Honestly, I think this is a tougher fight for Khabib than Max and Pettis would be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post

Honestly, I think this is a tougher fight for Khabib than Max and Pettis would be.
              i see you lol..

Comment

• yo al does got a better chance then holloway and pettis

if al does win and goes on a crazy rant bout the ufc and dana he'll be the goat no question

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• new york is so trash tho, they let dj fight that no name for the title in california iirc

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Lmao apparently rda vs Conor for interim welterweight was Extremelt fucking close to being signed
                    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Usman sucks but lmao at this

https://youtu.be/PH1fcUKvy2g

Comment

Usman sucks but lmao at this

https://youtu.be/PH1fcUKvy2g
                        I fucking hate this guy. He keeps saying Till and Colby don't deserve anything, but both have huge wins over highly ranked opponents, he doesn't. Then at the press conference he said "You won't respond to me on Twitter" then says all he does is talk on Twitter. The guy is so desperate for attention, but doesn't know how to get it.

Lol at Khabib laughing at them at the end.

Comment

• Throughout this whole debacle of 223 khabib has proved to be the most bad ass dude in ufc

literally did not give a fuck who he fought or with how much notice

Comment

Throughout this whole debacle of 223 khabib has proved to be the most bad ass dude in ufc

literally did not give a fuck who he fought or with how much notice
                            That's what I've been saying. Nobody has done that, I'm sure there's a couple that would, but dude accepted 5 fights within a week the last being on less than a day notice.

Comment

Lmao apparently rda vs Conor for interim welterweight was Extremelt fucking close to being signed
                              I read this from Ariels site too but i dont see how thats possible if colby and RDA had already been flown into town for the interim belt and press confernce if they were going to offer it to conor against RDA the same way..seems like kicking conor when he is down tbh
                              Originally posted by Eriko
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

I read this from Ariels site too but i dont see how thats possible if colby and RDA had already been flown into town for the interim belt and press confernce if they were going to offer it to conor against RDA the same way..seems like kicking conor when he is down tbh
                                Same thing they did with Khabib when Conor fought Eddie. That's why the date wasn't announced until last night.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X