Rafael Dos Anjos bodies McGregor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rafael Dos Anjos bodies McGregor

[MENTION=5754]Gggyea[/MENTION], fuck bro. You caught me off guard with that long ass post. Lol Frankie 2.0 is on a killing spree though. Did you see what he did to Cub Swanson? He's the perfect combo to beat McGregor, great chin, can undoubtably take some of those shots, even if it's only to get the take down. He's a better wrestler than Mendes, faster, more heart, and doesn't get tired.

I think the Diaz brothers have really bad social anxiety, which makes them not want to do press conferences, interviews, etc. I think they're smarter than the camera leads to believe. They're just not articulate enough to show that. The Diaz brothers are the definition of iron sharpens iron. Now Nate is getting where he wanted to be. This could be the turn around for him that he's needed, that motivation to win. I think he wants to be that guy, because he knows he can be that guy. Both of the Diaz brothers could, should, and possibly will be the top guys.

All McGregor has is that spinning back kick, a left hand, and a big ass mouth. He took a page out of Chael Sonnens book with the trash talk, and imo there will not better a better trash talker than Chael. Past, present, or future the guy had the best talk game period.

Man, funny you bring up Tank. I got in an argument a little before the Kimbo/Dodo 500 fight with a kid about Tank vs Kimbo, a prime Tank would have bodied Kimbo. The same could be said about Chuck Liddell. He really put MMA on the map for a lot of people, just because of the ruthlessness and the power he had.

I didn't take your post directed at me, honestly. I just wanted to respond to the second half. Lol

Comment

209 in this bitch!!

Comment

essay wars are the future

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

209!!

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by beefy View Post
            what a flagget

Comment

Lmao

Comment

I think mcgregor is a good striker but I feel he'd lose to Aldo in a rematch. Feel the first was luccy but still gotta give the man credit he beat him. A lot I ppl hate him cuz he talks shit but what ppl don't realize is that's what gets the man paid its self promotion

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X