Rafael Dos Anjos bodies McGregor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Rafael Dos Anjos bodies McGregor

Rafael Dos Anjos - "He just got exposed, and everything he talked, when the Octagon locked, everybody saw the truth. Even Holly Holm, she went to sleep without tapping. He tapped. Bro, how are you going to tap on the neck, on the choke? Go to sleep, man. Be a man. Holly Holm showed more heart than him!"
    "Frankie (Edgar) would kill him, It's a different level. It's just a different level. I think against Aldo, he got lucky. He caught Aldo with a punch. But other than that, who has he fought? He fought Chad Mendes with a 10-day notice and Chad gassed out, but he gave him a hard time. It's all talk, man. It's all hype."

Re: Rafael Dos Anjos bodies McGregor

lmaooooo rip conor

nigga got bodied by diaz so badly

rip his career

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Rafael Dos Anjos - "He just got exposed, and everything he talked, when the Octagon locked, everybody saw the truth. Even Holly Holm, she went to sleep without tapping. He tapped. Bro, how are you going to tap on the neck, on the choke? Go to sleep, man. Be a man. Holly Holm showed more heart than him!"
      "Frankie (Edgar) would kill him, It's a different level. It's just a different level. I think against Aldo, he got lucky. He caught Aldo with a punch. But other than that, who has he fought? He fought Chad Mendes with a 10-day notice and Chad gassed out, but he gave him a hard time. It's all talk, man. It's all hype."

damn i been said all these things, anjos on point..

Comment

I hope Frankie beats shit, blood and piss down his legs.

Comment

bum version of aldo trying to talk shit after backing out cause of a sore foot?
          ufc has so many jealous bums

Comment

The same bum that would have fucked him up.

Keep running from Edgar, Mcnugget.

Comment

Cork getting exposed

Comment

Fucking hilarious how these rats jump ship after one loss. Fucking fair weather fans.. Y'all have no support or anything.. Now all of a sudden everyone knows and loves Nate diaz.. Hahaha y'all clowns are the funniest ppl on earth. Two weeks ago y'all called him "nicks lil her" now everyone was a diaz fan since tuf 10 yrs ago. Smh. Conor is a great champion. He jumped up TWO weight classes.. That in and of itself is telling u what kind of champion this man is.. Ud never see anyone else take that kind of risk. That's the mark of a great fighter.. Same reason people love cowboy cerrone like they do... Dude will fight anyone anywhere and any time... It's what the game is missing imo. People that WANT TO FIGHT. I like the fact that diaz doesn't want to be a role model too... There's no reason these guys have to be buddy buddy, hey are paid to smash faces. Not be ambassadors of the sport. They are ambassadors. When they are out at the bar at night. Ucsnt be beating people down when ur at some bar. Or a ballgame. That's when u should be an example of what the fighters are like OUTSIDE OF THE CAGE. When in the cage they should be wild animals ready to do whatever to win the fight within the rules.....

Just to reiterate tho, y'all fair weather fans are bad for the sport And all need some dedication to one fighter.. Stop jumping around from champ to champ and saying u been a fan of them for ever. That is all..

Sincerely,
                Mr.. Tl; Dr
                WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
                  Fucking hilarious how these rats jump ship after one loss. Fucking fair weather fans.. Y'all have no support or anything.. Now all of a sudden everyone knows and loves Nate diaz.. Hahaha y'all clowns are the funniest ppl on earth. Two weeks ago y'all called him "nicks lil her" now everyone was a diaz fan since tuf 10 yrs ago. Smh. Conor is a great champion. He jumped up TWO weight classes.. That in and of itself is telling u what kind of champion this man is.. Ud never see anyone else take that kind of risk. That's the mark of a great fighter.. Same reason people love cowboy cerrone like they do... Dude will fight anyone anywhere and any time... It's what the game is missing imo. People that WANT TO FIGHT. I like the fact that diaz doesn't want to be a role model too... There's no reason these guys have to be buddy buddy, hey are paid to smash faces. Not be ambassadors of the sport. They are ambassadors. When they are out at the bar at night. Ucsnt be beating people down when ur at some bar. Or a ballgame. That's when u should be an example of what the fighters are like OUTSIDE OF THE CAGE. When in the cage they should be wild animals ready to do whatever to win the fight within the rules.....

Just to reiterate tho, y'all fair weather fans are bad for the sport And all need some dedication to one fighter.. Stop jumping around from champ to champ and saying u been a fan of them for ever. That is all..

Sincerely,
                  Mr.. Tl; Dr
                  I know, you're not talking about me about being the whole being a Diaz fan, but in response to the other half, McNugget did not jump 2 weight classes. He fought at his walk around weight. He kills himself to get to 145. He's a 155 pounder for sure, even before his UFC debut. Nate Diaz is a 155er as well. Short notice, no weight cut. They both fought at their walk around weight. He's not a "good champion". He should have cleared the division before trying to be the bad ass taking over every division. I know a certain someone at 145 he's been ducking for awhile.

He is proven to have no ground game and beats up smaller guys, because he can over power them. That's smart, I'll give him that, but once he runs into a bigger guy that can take the left hand that "no man can take" he's done. Diaz rocked him with an open hand slap. His chin won't hold up in the higher divisions, even 155. Dos Anjos hits harder than Diaz, it would be a disaster for McNugget. Don't even get me started on the ground game...

Never been a fan of McNugget, always been a fan of the Diaz brothers, more Nick than Nate, but still a fan nonetheless.

Comment

I agree with 99percent of what u said and I honestly wasn't talking about u.. I honestly don't see u posting all that much in these threafs.. U might be a huge fan i just personally haven't seen anything from u either way.. Like I said I wasn't implicating u personally. Was talking about most lame ass mma fans that don't have a favorite fighter until the favorite gets beat then they act like they been a fan of the new champ for his entire career... Like 99% of patriot seahawk and Dallas cowboy fans on the planet. Don't take it personal bro..

And as far as the diaz bros I agree I'm more of a fan of nick than Nate too.. Nick is just a dummy imo. He's burning bridges and he's not a great swimmer. And Nate is his younger bro so I know he's gonna follow in his steos.. That's the only knock I have on nick is that he should be setting Nate up for greatness and instead he's just making him a jaded douchebag because he sees what Dana is doing to nick.. Which sucks cause Nate has all the tools but his mentle game is lacking.. Nick is holding Nate down imo Sven tv they ate bug really good fighters... Nate would be better off leaving Stockton and going his own route. But I have two brothers so I understand the bonf.. It's gotta be the best feeling in the world to knock somebody out,, then watch it lil bro knock someone out and get paid for them then go out in Vegas and party til u can't go no more.... Traveling the world wit ur brother would be the greatest time of my life as long as we got along. But I know that if the president of my job was on a vendetta against my brother that I would start to hate the president even if he was always good to me....

I also agree that Conor has ZERO ground skill.. That's why I knew this would be such a bad fight for hin.. Nate has some of the best boxing in all of mma and his ground game speaks for itself. So he's pretty much unstoppable if his head is on straight. (lol which we all know is about HALF the time at best) lol....

And the last thing.... Who is this 145er thst Conor is fucking in ur opinion

[MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION]

Comment

Na, I didn't take it directed at me. I guess wording it the way I did could have came off as a response implying you did. Nate needs Nick in my opinion. When Nick is there with Nate training he does a lot better. The fights Nick isn't there helping him he fucks it up. Both the Diaz brothers are 2 of the most well rounded fighters in MMA, however they never fight for points. If they don't finish most of the time they lose.

Anyway, I know what you're talking about with the fans. The big bandwagons make me dislike fighters some times. McGregor being one of them. I think it's funny most of the time. Definitely this time with Diaz. Everyone always talks shit about the Diaz brothers, now Nate is a god. Lol

The guy I was talking about is Frankie Edgar. There's been multiple occasions McGregor could or should have fought Frankie, but didn't. I know why, a lot of people know why.
                      [MENTION=5754]Gggyea[/MENTION]

Comment

[MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION] ohhhh yea ok makes perfect sense now with Edgar. Tbh tho I've never been a Edgar fan tho. He's boring as fuck. Not as bad as Dominic cruZZZZZZ but not far behind him. And I agree that mate probably does need nick at this point but I think that in and of itself is the problem with the Diaz brothers. They have become SO anti establishment that they are the only two who really can help each other. Which is a shame because imp they both have or had the potential. With Nate still being in the running cause he's a tad younger to really make a name for themselves in this game. Obviously anyone who follows mma know the brothers. But I'm talking like they could both be champions that even fringe fans know. They are both so good on the ground like AMAZING ground fighters and their boxing is so fucking good that u are really stuck when u try to game plan for them. U can't stand n bang with them or I'll get ktfo but if u try to go to the ground ur prolly getting key locked or choked. It's a lose lose. But they are just such Rebels that they will forever be FIGHTER favorites and not FAN favorites. I know what I mean? Does that make sense ? They have so much potential and it's sad to see them just being ALSORANS (ALSORANS is a horse racing term for the other horses on the track when a truly dominant horse is out ther) when they have the talent to make everyone else look like they don't deserve to be on the same track as them. Nick is prolly dome as far as being a LEGIT "great"champion. He may eventually won a belt but he'll never be considered a GOAT imo. And he has the skill to be a goat. He just doesn't have the brain for it. He refuses to play along n just get money. Which is cool to SAY ur going to do. But it's all too familiar a phrase that gets left behind like "I'll never leave da hood". It's good to say but reality dictates that it's the right thing to do. Imo he has squandered a gift he was blessed with and the lack of respect and general dismissive attitude towards being the face of the sport has rubbed off on Nate. It seems like Nate DESPERATELY wants to be that face of the ufc. U could tell during the embedded show when he was drawing on the cowboy vs I forget who but it was a giant poster flyer for the last cowboy fight. Diaz was saying something along the lines of "why are these two the face on the flyer this should be me" so u can tell he WANTS to be that guy who is the face ie a BONES JONES or ROUSEY or ROCH FRANKILN to a lesser extent. But he doesn't want to appear to be selling out I. The eyes of nick. Because nick is so anti tap dancing that anything Nate does to play the good guy role it seems to be a slight towards nick. That's why I had said Nate should leave but ur right it's prolly too late for that now. I guess I meant to say that he SHOULD have left a while ago. But like I said earlier I have two brothers and the appeal of traveling the world with my brother and kicking people asses for a profession would be too much for me to pass up as well. It's such an amazing feeling to just travel to a baseball or football game with my brothers that I couldn't even imagine going to the uk, both of us knocking someone smooth out, getting a fat ass check for it then going out that night n baggin two birds. Lol. Can't pass that up so I understand. I just feel like Nate has even more potential than nick ever had and it's going to waste as being the fighters favorites but not fan favorites like I said. Just a shame that the face of the UFC (ROUSEY) thinks the Diaz Bros are the best but most shithole ROUSEY fans who aren't even mma fans they just on some girl power horse shit don't even know who they are. Lol it's a cruel world this fight game. But it's what it is I suppose. The fact that NATE DIAZ needed Conor mcgregor to make him his first million dollar payday when Nate been doing it prolly 3x as long as Mac has is pathetic. Goes to show u what that mental edge and a little bit of tap dancing will get u. That's why Nate hates Mac so much is that Mac literally stole nates playbook and added just a dash of tap dancing and Dana dick sucking and now he's getting multi millions while Nate is getting a few hundred k and some fight of the night bonuses. Conor took nates recipe and added some dock sucking and look at the result man. Mac is EXACTLY where Nate should AND COULD be and Nate knows that. That's why he hates him so much. Wouldn't surprise me if a little tension forms between nick n Nate after all this either. Nick is the reason that Nate can't tap dance whether it be conscious or not. The face that nick is sooooo anti mainstream has held Nate back from taking the sport on his very capable shoulders and running wild with it.

Either wu I gotta respect both the Diaz brothers man. They did it their own. Way and for better or worse they have made a name of themselves and their city. They didn't take ANY free rides man. These two been grindin since forever and to not respect that is asinine. But the fact that ALL and not just die hard mma fans know these two and what they're about is an injustice and Dana should do something about it to get them the exposure that they have both EARNED through two deprecate AMAZONG careers for His company. But Dana is a piece of shot who doesn't respect the grind that fighters give up for him to wear 10k suits and claim to be some kind of bad ass. The way he treats TANK ABBOTT is absolutely appalling. That's a different subject and a whole nother rant I can't get into tonight but I will say that literally NOOOOPOONE tuned into UFC 1-4 for any other reason but to see tank abbot knock somebody out to the point u thought he was dead. Lol younger fans may not know the impact of a tank on people. But I was 15 when I rented UFC 2 at my brothers house and the ferocity o saw from tank was literally TERROFYING !!!!! Hahaha never seen anything like that in a boxing ring. It was all dancing and pitty pat punching in boxing by then and here's this guy who's clearly not in great shape with a raggedy goatee literally beating people against a fence until their legs give out and no one is stepping in to stop it. Lol shot was horrifying to me. But I couldn't turn away for a second and wanted to see the next UFC as soon as I heard it was coming on again. In fact I ordered UFC 2 TWICE the first night I saw it because I literally couldn't believe what I was seeing and I knew that this was something that wasn't going away. The feeling it gave me in my stomach was like nothing I had ever felt. It made h feel like YOU were in a fight. I know the way ur stomach turns and ur heart starts racing when ur about to throw down ??? That's how early UFCs used to make me feel. And I wasn't feeling like that for no fucking Royce Gracie. Lol after time I learned to respect what Gracie was doing. And love that for that as well. But the bitter truth is that people turned the UFC on to see one man. TANK ABBOTT!!!!! And to a lesser extent PAT SMITH (who also doesn't get the respect as a legend and sport savior he is entitled to). That one fight when smith ran across the ring n chicken kicked dude the proceeded to full mount and reign elbows until HE HIMSELF decided to stop because the ref wasn't there yet is prolly one of the most iconic fights in UFC history and Dana shows no support to either him or the tank. He has no respect for the people who MADE HIM. That's the main problem I have with Dana as a MAN. That's not a business move. That's being disrespectful as a man.

So yea to sum things up bro I wasn't talking directly to u in my first rant. I apologize if it came off that way. I just am very passionate about the way the Diaz brothers are looked at (or not looked at is a better way to say it). So I rant when I see people bandwagon jumping. Half these shit dicks don't even know Diaz are better on ground than on feet and they claim to be lifer Diaz fans. Just irks me. So again I apologize if u felt I was single ing u out. I assure u that wasn't my intent.

And I just want to see them both but more so Nate because nick did it to himself as Nate is just following in big bruhs footsteps and loving up to the legend that nick has created for the Diaz brothers. U can't have nick burning bridges and Nate repairing them of u want ur name to be badass. Gal don't work that way. And to nates credit he has never tried to be the company guy. He's always been the guy the REAL FANS love and the fringey douches who still say things like "it's two guys in their underwear laying on each other that's queer" even when they are ricocheting elbows off each other's faces. And they'd never been in a real flight in their lives. If they are lucky they have stole off on someone and they think that is a fight. Never even been punched so hard the world goes flashing white for a second with that intensely loud ringing in ur head. Lol anyone that's been punched REEEEEALLY hard knows what I mean. Lol not the best feeling but it lets u know ur alive. So they think people like Uriah faber are gods. And Mighty Mouse is an entertaining fighter. Smh I'll never understand some mma fans but as long as they watch the ratings stay. And as long as ratings are good we all have a chance to see the greatness that occurs sometimes as in the case with the Diaz brothers. Once in a lifetime talent that happened to be passed down through a lineage that will soon be gone. And with them also goes the last of a dying breed. The type who doesn't want to be labeled a great GUY. He wants to be labeled a bad ass mother fucker who is a great FIGHTER. Two totally different things on this game. Not enough bad asses in this sport anymore. Everyone is friends and that's gay as fuck.

And concluding. Dana is a fuck boy for not respecting the grind that people have put into this game when the purse was 1500$ and a 12pk of natty ice. People like tank abbot and pat smith who paved the way and kept the show on tv until people started to learn and love the intricies of a style like Royce Gracie and the likes. Dana doesn't realize that without the ferocity that tank n pat brought that this great sport we now call MMA would just be some shitty filler program on ESPN2 that they'd put in the useless time slot of competing vs an nfl game. Like the karate championship bullshit they like to play at 1-4 on Sunday's during football season. Without pat n tank that's what mma would be now. FILLER.

So yea that's all I got for now. And one more my bad for u thinking I singled u out bro. All good and u seem to be a real fan so that's why I'm apologizing. If u had responded on some nerdy fuck shit this convo would have went another direction. Always enjoyable to converse with a well trained and up to date mind about some mma action.

LONG LIVE THE DIAZ BROTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

Damn, that was a long as post, couldn't make it alll the way through. Don't know how you say the Diaz bros aren't fan favorites, they're two of the most popular fighters in the UFC(especially Nick). There's maybe 4-5 current fighters as or more popular than either of them and Nate just beat one of them so his stock is already on the rise.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
                            [MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION] ohhhh yea ok makes perfect sense now with Edgar. Tbh tho I've never been a Edgar fan tho. He's boring as fuck. Not as bad as Dominic cruZZZZZZ but not far behind him. And I agree that mate probably does need nick at this point but I think that in and of itself is the problem with the Diaz brothers. They have become SO anti establishment that they are the only two who really can help each other. Which is a shame because imp they both have or had the potential. With Nate still being in the running cause he's a tad younger to really make a name for themselves in this game. Obviously anyone who follows mma know the brothers. But I'm talking like they could both be champions that even fringe fans know. They are both so good on the ground like AMAZING ground fighters and their boxing is so fucking good that u are really stuck when u try to game plan for them. U can't stand n bang with them or I'll get ktfo but if u try to go to the ground ur prolly getting key locked or choked. It's a lose lose. But they are just such Rebels that they will forever be FIGHTER favorites and not FAN favorites. I know what I mean? Does that make sense ? They have so much potential and it's sad to see them just being ALSORANS (ALSORANS is a horse racing term for the other horses on the track when a truly dominant horse is out ther) when they have the talent to make everyone else look like they don't deserve to be on the same track as them. Nick is prolly dome as far as being a LEGIT "great"champion. He may eventually won a belt but he'll never be considered a GOAT imo. And he has the skill to be a goat. He just doesn't have the brain for it. He refuses to play along n just get money. Which is cool to SAY ur going to do. But it's all too familiar a phrase that gets left behind like "I'll never leave da hood". It's good to say but reality dictates that it's the right thing to do. Imo he has squandered a gift he was blessed with and the lack of respect and general dismissive attitude towards being the face of the sport has rubbed off on Nate. It seems like Nate DESPERATELY wants to be that face of the ufc. U could tell during the embedded show when he was drawing on the cowboy vs I forget who but it was a giant poster flyer for the last cowboy fight. Diaz was saying something along the lines of "why are these two the face on the flyer this should be me" so u can tell he WANTS to be that guy who is the face ie a BONES JONES or ROUSEY or ROCH FRANKILN to a lesser extent. But he doesn't want to appear to be selling out I. The eyes of nick. Because nick is so anti tap dancing that anything Nate does to play the good guy role it seems to be a slight towards nick. That's why I had said Nate should leave but ur right it's prolly too late for that now. I guess I meant to say that he SHOULD have left a while ago. But like I said earlier I have two brothers and the appeal of traveling the world with my brother and kicking people asses for a profession would be too much for me to pass up as well. It's such an amazing feeling to just travel to a baseball or football game with my brothers that I couldn't even imagine going to the uk, both of us knocking someone smooth out, getting a fat ass check for it then going out that night n baggin two birds. Lol. Can't pass that up so I understand. I just feel like Nate has even more potential than nick ever had and it's going to waste as being the fighters favorites but not fan favorites like I said. Just a shame that the face of the UFC (ROUSEY) thinks the Diaz Bros are the best but most shithole ROUSEY fans who aren't even mma fans they just on some girl power horse shit don't even know who they are. Lol it's a cruel world this fight game. But it's what it is I suppose. The fact that NATE DIAZ needed Conor mcgregor to make him his first million dollar payday when Nate been doing it prolly 3x as long as Mac has is pathetic. Goes to show u what that mental edge and a little bit of tap dancing will get u. That's why Nate hates Mac so much is that Mac literally stole nates playbook and added just a dash of tap dancing and Dana dick sucking and now he's getting multi millions while Nate is getting a few hundred k and some fight of the night bonuses. Conor took nates recipe and added some dock sucking and look at the result man. Mac is EXACTLY where Nate should AND COULD be and Nate knows that. That's why he hates him so much. Wouldn't surprise me if a little tension forms between nick n Nate after all this either. Nick is the reason that Nate can't tap dance whether it be conscious or not. The face that nick is sooooo anti mainstream has held Nate back from taking the sport on his very capable shoulders and running wild with it.

Either wu I gotta respect both the Diaz brothers man. They did it their own. Way and for better or worse they have made a name of themselves and their city. They didn't take ANY free rides man. These two been grindin since forever and to not respect that is asinine. But the fact that ALL and not just die hard mma fans know these two and what they're about is an injustice and Dana should do something about it to get them the exposure that they have both EARNED through two deprecate AMAZONG careers for His company. But Dana is a piece of shot who doesn't respect the grind that fighters give up for him to wear 10k suits and claim to be some kind of bad ass. The way he treats TANK ABBOTT is absolutely appalling. That's a different subject and a whole nother rant I can't get into tonight but I will say that literally NOOOOPOONE tuned into UFC 1-4 for any other reason but to see tank abbot knock somebody out to the point u thought he was dead. Lol younger fans may not know the impact of a tank on people. But I was 15 when I rented UFC 2 at my brothers house and the ferocity o saw from tank was literally TERROFYING !!!!! Hahaha never seen anything like that in a boxing ring. It was all dancing and pitty pat punching in boxing by then and here's this guy who's clearly not in great shape with a raggedy goatee literally beating people against a fence until their legs give out and no one is stepping in to stop it. Lol shot was horrifying to me. But I couldn't turn away for a second and wanted to see the next UFC as soon as I heard it was coming on again. In fact I ordered UFC 2 TWICE the first night I saw it because I literally couldn't believe what I was seeing and I knew that this was something that wasn't going away. The feeling it gave me in my stomach was like nothing I had ever felt. It made h feel like YOU were in a fight. I know the way ur stomach turns and ur heart starts racing when ur about to throw down ??? That's how early UFCs used to make me feel. And I wasn't feeling like that for no fucking Royce Gracie. Lol after time I learned to respect what Gracie was doing. And love that for that as well. But the bitter truth is that people turned the UFC on to see one man. TANK ABBOTT!!!!! And to a lesser extent PAT SMITH (who also doesn't get the respect as a legend and sport savior he is entitled to). That one fight when smith ran across the ring n chicken kicked dude the proceeded to full mount and reign elbows until HE HIMSELF decided to stop because the ref wasn't there yet is prolly one of the most iconic fights in UFC history and Dana shows no support to either him or the tank. He has no respect for the people who MADE HIM. That's the main problem I have with Dana as a MAN. That's not a business move. That's being disrespectful as a man.

So yea to sum things up bro I wasn't talking directly to u in my first rant. I apologize if it came off that way. I just am very passionate about the way the Diaz brothers are looked at (or not looked at is a better way to say it). So I rant when I see people bandwagon jumping. Half these shit dicks don't even know Diaz are better on ground than on feet and they claim to be lifer Diaz fans. Just irks me. So again I apologize if u felt I was single ing u out. I assure u that wasn't my intent.

And I just want to see them both but more so Nate because nick did it to himself as Nate is just following in big bruhs footsteps and loving up to the legend that nick has created for the Diaz brothers. U can't have nick burning bridges and Nate repairing them of u want ur name to be badass. Gal don't work that way. And to nates credit he has never tried to be the company guy. He's always been the guy the REAL FANS love and the fringey douches who still say things like "it's two guys in their underwear laying on each other that's queer" even when they are ricocheting elbows off each other's faces. And they'd never been in a real flight in their lives. If they are lucky they have stole off on someone and they think that is a fight. Never even been punched so hard the world goes flashing white for a second with that intensely loud ringing in ur head. Lol anyone that's been punched REEEEEALLY hard knows what I mean. Lol not the best feeling but it lets u know ur alive. So they think people like Uriah faber are gods. And Mighty Mouse is an entertaining fighter. Smh I'll never understand some mma fans but as long as they watch the ratings stay. And as long as ratings are good we all have a chance to see the greatness that occurs sometimes as in the case with the Diaz brothers. Once in a lifetime talent that happened to be passed down through a lineage that will soon be gone. And with them also goes the last of a dying breed. The type who doesn't want to be labeled a great GUY. He wants to be labeled a bad ass mother fucker who is a great FIGHTER. Two totally different things on this game. Not enough bad asses in this sport anymore. Everyone is friends and that's gay as fuck.

And concluding. Dana is a fuck boy for not respecting the grind that people have put into this game when the purse was 1500$ and a 12pk of natty ice. People like tank abbot and pat smith who paved the way and kept the show on tv until people started to learn and love the intricies of a style like Royce Gracie and the likes. Dana doesn't realize that without the ferocity that tank n pat brought that this great sport we now call MMA would just be some shitty filler program on ESPN2 that they'd put in the useless time slot of competing vs an nfl game. Like the karate championship bullshit they like to play at 1-4 on Sunday's during football season. Without pat n tank that's what mma would be now. FILLER.

So yea that's all I got for now. And one more my bad for u thinking I singled u out bro. All good and u seem to be a real fan so that's why I'm apologizing. If u had responded on some nerdy fuck shit this convo would have went another direction. Always enjoyable to converse with a well trained and up to date mind about some mma action.

LONG LIVE THE DIAZ BROTHERS!!!!!!!
                            [MENTION=5003]Joey Drama[/MENTION]

Comment

If u wanna see something short lift ur belly out the way and look at that hilarious ziti noodle u have sticking off of u. Now call ur little boyfriend to come read that post too shitdick......

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X