X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2016/17 Offseason Discussion

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
    Weddle to baltimore! [MENTION=3282]Chaunce[/MENTION] [MENTION=8758]Roddy[/MENTION]
    Idk who weddle is don't mention me again
    Originally posted by Wreckless
    I would have rather been black than an orphan
    https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Originally posted by skandalouz View Post
      Who yall think fitzgerald is going to? Denver?
      i dont see him leaving the jets tbh, the fact the jets havent already signed him is crazy..

Comment

Free agent LT Donald Penn is visiting the Giants on Tuesday.

smh as great at the Raiders offseason has been, the Giants stealing another one of our targets would infuriate me.. Especially since Penn was actually a Raider last year.

Losing the Jenkins, then Weddle sweepstakes hurt but if we miss out on resigning Penn then theres no tackle on the market atm as good as him and id hate to settle for someone like Okung. Would def take away from some of the strides weve made the last week if Penn doesnt decide to come back home.

give him like 2 years 14-16mill and lock him up he deserves it.

Comment

Patriots trade Chandler Jones to AZ for Jonathan Cooper & 2nd-round pick.

don't really know what to think of this
          looks like a dumb ass trade but on the other hand its an O-Line signing they need tbh
          Originally posted by Neon Eriko
          we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
          Originally posted by nick216
          Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

MIKE WALLACE! WEDDLE! FLACCO!!!!!

Comment

FLACCO WILL UNLEASH HIS FURY LIKE THE CRASHING OF A THOUSAND WAVES! BE GONE OSEMELE BE GONE FROM ME! A STARTING GUARD? FLACCO IS A FINISHING GUARD! A PASSER OF GODS! THE GOLDEN GOD!

Comment

- joey said while crying

Comment

According to Vic Tafur of the San Francisco Chronicle, the Oakland Raiders are finalizing an agreement that will keep left tackle Donald Penn in the Bay Area.

WOOOOOO!!! [MENTION=6930]Thrillhouse[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10236]tom[/MENTION]

Comment

Raiders re-signed LT Donald Penn.!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by skandalouz View Post
                      Patriots trade Chandler Jones to AZ for Jonathan Cooper & 2nd-round pick.

don't really know what to think of this
                      looks like a dumb ass trade but on the other hand its an O-Line signing they need tbh
                      As sad as I am to see jones leave the pats will probably come out on top. People think BB is an idiot, but there is a reason this team has been the best the last 15 years. Bill drafts them, gets them to that elite level and gets rid of them before the ask for way to much money. Now there is enough room to sign hightower, and collins and butler. Not to mention they just signed long for the year great pickup, and cooper under the legend dante scarnecchia could be a huge piece. Trust me this was all planned out
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz08O...re=c4-overview
                      Trenton Silver 18 year old up and comer, 204 battle grounds Winnipeg Represent

Comment

And not mention the giants fucking everything up for DE's signing vernon has fucked the price for DE's, the pats were not going to be able to keep jones, and you can bet he'll dip his feet into free agency
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz08O...re=c4-overview
                        Trenton Silver 18 year old up and comer, 204 battle grounds Winnipeg Represent

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                          According to Vic Tafur of the San Francisco Chronicle, the Oakland Raiders are finalizing an agreement that will keep left tackle Donald Penn in the Bay Area.

WOOOOOO!!! [MENTION=6930]Thrillhouse[/MENTION] and [MENTION=10236]tom[/MENTION]

Now grab Tony Jefferson next. Need a safety, just to be safe.
                          Originally posted by SpadeCooley
                          Thrillhouse top five on the internet right now, repped.

Comment

Raiders signed S Brynden Trawick, formerly of the Ravens, to a one-year contract.

smh not the signing i was hoping for..

Comment

lmao that guy sucks

Comment

NOOOO. That guy is practice squad/backup if we cant get a real safety
                                Originally posted by SpadeCooley
                                Thrillhouse top five on the internet right now, repped.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X