This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2016/17 Offseason Discussion

Saints signed TE Coby Fleener, formerly of the Colts. to a five-year, $36 million contract.

Jaguars signed FS Tashaun Gipson, formerly of the Browns, to a five-year, $35.5 million contract.

Jags goin all in man..

Comment

Bengals re-signed CB Adam Jones to a three-year contract

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
        apparently the eagles and titans are swapping 4th round picks in exchange for demarco murray bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

congrats [MENTION=5754]Gggyea[/MENTION] u guys get to move up from like the 120th spot to like 115th!
        Its a salary dump. I wouldve traded back just to get rid of the salary.

Comment

Steelers signed TE Ladarius Green, formerly of the Chargers, to a four-year, $20 million contract.

Titans agreed to terms with WR Rishard Matthews on a three-year contract.

Falcons re-signed DL Adrian Clayborn to a two-year, $9 million contract.

Comment

Eagles Fans: What you need to know...

Chase Daniel is now the highest paid backup QB in football. His deal says 3 years, 21 million but it can be worth up to 36 million. This transaction should send massive alarms.

Earlier today, it was announced that Bradford and Daniel will have an open competition in camp. THIS WAS THE FRONT OFFICES WAY OF LETTING THE NFL KNOW THAT BRADFORD IS FOR SALE. When Bradford signed his deal, a provision was put in place that delay his bonuses until March 18th. This means the Eagles can trade Bradford with no financial impact, now that theyve landed Daniel. The previous trade for Bradford cost us a second round pick. This is Howie Rosemans way of recouping the pick. You heard it here first.

Connor Barwin is a man without a position. Brandon Graham and Vinnie Curry are the starters at DE. Nigel Bradham is your new SAM LB. Jordan Hicks and Kendricks are you MIKE and WIL LBers. Connor is really expensive depth. It costs too much to cut him. He could be traded though. He`s better suited as an OLB in a 3-4.

You can never replace Brian Dawkins. Rodney McLeod is cut from the same fearless mold though.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JYiGVPuOmM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JYiGVPuOmM[/ame]

OG Brandon Brooks is above average in pass protection. We still need help at the other OG position. Expect the Eagles to try and move back into the second round of the draft for Cody Whitehair. They`re really high on him.

Leodis McKelvin is nothing more then a nickel CB at best. Still need to address CB. I have no fucking clue who Ron Brooks is. Expect the Eagles to target Vernon Hargreaves III in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Karate Adult View Post
              flacco / cant throw

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                Originally posted by Carl View Post
                how much closer are the jags and raiders to spending their required amount as to not violate the cba?

both teams still got alot of spending to do right?
                Yea Raiders even after signing Osemele are still a fair amount off.

Jags should be alot closer to fulfilling the requirement though, theyve spent a ton today..
                whats the floor?

Comment

Jets got forte? Jesus they going to the SB
                  Originally posted by Wreckless
                  I would have rather been black than an orphan
                  https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

cj anderson to miami u heard it here first

Comment

Fuckboy Raiders signed Sean Smith. 4yrs 40mil 20 guaranteed

Comment

@mojo I'd be happy as hell with vern. I also k like tredwell and zeke too tho. Trade back into the late teens n get a 2nd rounder.. Then take either zeke or tred. I'd like to see vern but I can live without him in the first and hopefully Eli apple is around in the 2nd.
                        WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                        gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

According to the San Francisco Chronicle's Vic Tafur, the Raiders are "working on" free agent S Eric Weddle.
                          Tafur says he hasn't been able to confirm that Weddle will visit the team yet, but it sounds like a visit might be in the works. Aside from this news, Weddle's market has been silent nearing the 24-hour mark into the NFL's new league year, though the Panthers were rumored to have some interest late last week. Weddle, 31, and Reggie Nelson, 33, are free agency's top safeties left.

<twerks happily>

Just need to sign him and resign Penn and ill be about as happy as i can be with this free agency class. Ive heard rumors of us giving a 5th or 6th round pick to the Bears for Bennett also.

Comment

Patriots sign Brady to a 2 year extension, 41 million $
                            28 million$ signing bonus

Comment

Creating alittle cap room before they get some of these free agents to actually sign..

Comment

joey flacco / wont beat broncos

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X