• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2016/17 Offseason Discussion

I like Ivory

Comment

fuuck afc south is getting better, even without these acquisitions.

vontae davis/brent grimes would be a nasty cb combo *fingers crossed*

Comment

DeMarco Murray agreed to a revised contract with the Titans that has a base value of $25.5 million over four years.

Comment

Buckey Brooks just said the eagles should take ZEKE ELLIOT from osu. The other guy said tredwell. I'd be beyond stoked with either of them but I feel there's better make up talent in FA market so u can take tredwell and sign a rb.. If u draft a rb and sign a wide out it losing talent because to me the running backs on the market are better than the wide outs in the market. So imo u draft tredwell and sign a fa back. Tho like I said I'd be happy as fuck with either of those two picks. That was the 13th pick. Then they have #s 77 and 79 as well and they said it's a linebacker from OHIOSt again. Honestly I never heard of dude but Bucky Brooks is a smart guy so I'll roll with him. And at 79 they had 'em taking an interior o lineman from auburn I think. Hopefully they get AT THE VERY LEAST a 2nd round pick for kiko and Maxwell. They better not have just GIVEN them away like they did with SHADY,, D JACK, MATHIS, TRENT COLE, and BRANDON BOYKIN.... They better have gotten that 2nd rounder that chip gave to stl for Sam Bradford... Smh foles was the fucking future man. He is a exact replica of every other nfc east qb that is succeeding at this moment. Eli romo and cousins are clones of foles or foles is a clone of them. However u want to put it..... Either way for belly to trade him AND a 2nd for Bradford is a fucking disgrace. And in reality that move and the way he handled Murray sneaked bellys fate in Philly. They're was no way he was escaping those two moves. They reflected so bad on him. It made him look like he had no clue what NFL talent looked like and he wanted Madden stats. He's the type who would take a 99 Alfred Morris over a 93 Barry Sanders just because of potential.. No matter how blatently obvious it is to everyone else that potential will never be reached. Dude is a complete and total fraud.

Either way it's been an exciting first day of free agency so far. Moving on and cleaning house of the bone head decisions lard ass made in his tenure.

Gone are MAXWELL, MURRAY and KIKO
          And in so far is

Former Buffalo Bill- LEODIS MCKELVIN 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Also I'd like to take a second to rally the eagles fans to #BRINGBACKNICKFOLES
          #GIVEUSTHEFUTUREBACK
          #CASEKEENUMBETTERTHANFOLESHAHAHAHAHAHA
          #WEWANTFOLESBACK
          #DONTOUNISHUSCSUSECHIPSFSTANDRETARTED
          #CUTUSSOMESLSCKRAMS
          #KEEPTHE2NDROUNDER
          #UHUSTLEDCHIPGIVEFOLESBACK
          #GIVETHERAMSUR4THROUNDERANDMATTHEWSFORFOLES
          #WHATTAYAWANTFORHIM
          #THOUGHTFOLESWASTHEFUTURE
          #7TDSVSRAIDERS [MENTION=3282]Chaunce[/MENTION]
          #WENEED#9BACK
          #FOLESANDESGKESAREBETTERTOGETHERTHANAPART
          WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
          gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
            Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
            [MENTION=3282]Chaunce[/MENTION] I thought I saw somewhere that the dolphins cut Brett Grimes. Is this true or did the tag him? Cause if the cut him then he's easily the best a back on the market. And I have a new top wish lister. Grimes is a fucking beast and I'm almost positive that I saw the dolphins cut him. Am I wrong?
            It hasnt happened officially yet, but its looking like he'll be traded or cut.

Hes def top 3 on the market if released.

Jenkins is the best playmaker available though, he can do alittle of everything but making plays and getting INTs is his best trait.

Grimes is a solid man corner and wont be on the market long when released.

Hopefully the eagles got Grimes in the Maxwell Alonso trade. Maybe the phones thought they could get something for him before he walked and pulled the trigger on the Maxwell Alonso deal. That'd be so super dope. It's possible too. Esther get something for Grimes than let him walk.. Plus it keeps his money manageable if they did a sign n trade with him. That's why they didn't announce it yet. Lmfao I'm on my DOT reaching shit right now but I'm trying. Hahahaha. And as I said I'd be happy as hell with either Grimes or janorice..... More so Grimes cause I just personally know more about him. But info know that Jenkins is the truth too. I'm also very excited to see if pederson takes a run at sean smith being as he coached him in KC.. If he does sign him that's a great sign for pederson having seen something in the kid and that he may shock some people. Sign Grimes or Jenkins AND smith and draft another safety in the 3rd or 4.th round. Since [MENTION=3282]Chaunce[/MENTION] seems to be very convinced weddle isn't leaving the west and since I don't pay much stern to what's said in the west I'll believe him and leave weddle off my wish list. So it would be Leodis at cb1 Jenkins at FS rookie or low level FA acquisition at SS and either Jan Jenkins or Brent Grimes at CB2 with Erik Rowe playing the nickel. That would be a sickening secondary. Leaps and bounds better than they are at this moment. Lol the boykin trade still stings tho man.. That kid was on his was to a starting role in Philly and last year he could have popped his cherry with Maxwell on his other side and this year he could transition right into being a starter and a DAM GOOD ONE at that. It may seem small but the boykin trade is the one that hurts my soul the most because he was a young exciting player who was ALLLLLLWAYS in the right place at the right time and made COUNTLESS big plays when he was allowed to play. He butted heads with the belly so belly got rid of him.. For a conditional 5th rounder that didn't materialize. So it became a 6th rounder..... So that's a LEGIT starter the eagles could have had for the last 2 years gone for a 6th rounder because he didn't want to tap dance for some college fuck boy. They should make a run at getting him back and issue a formal apology to him.... Just get the young bul back in the mix.

But yes I'm hoping the phones sign and traded Grimes.... If not I hope the birds sign him or janorice Jenkins.

A long shot for the safety the eagles draft is vonn Bell from OSU. Everyone is gunning for apple but maybe bell turns into the better pro. He's certainly more affordable as apple will go 1st/high second and bell is lookin at late 3rd to 5th round.

Cb 1 Grimes
            FS Malcolm Jenkins
            SS VONN Bell or a veteran FA
            CB2 LEODIS
            NICKEL ERIK ROWE

THAT WOULD MAKE GYEA A VERY HAPPY BOY 😃😀😃😃

THEN TAKE TREDWEKL WITH 13 AND SIGN THE MUSCLE HAMSTER DOUG MARTIN and Ronnie Hillman. Or CJ Anderson and Alfred Morris

Have tredwell as it 1st round pick and sign SANU from cincy or Benjamin from Cleveland and have

TREDWELL WR1
            AGALOR. WR2
            MATTHEWS IN THE SLOT
            And HUFF at the 4
            With ERTZ at TE
            Keep lane and. Jason Peters at tackle
            Sign a guard. Keep KELCE and one guard

D line is already nice as fuck. But if they have enough money at the end of the fa period go get NICK FAIRLY to team with FKETCHER COX and 100% sTuff the run. With BARWIN and a rotation at right end.

Line backers are

Hicks if he is back at 100% with Kendricks on the weak side and sign Courtney upshsw,, Rolando mclain, Derrick johnson or James laronitss. To play strong side LB and the secondary I already mentioned. And everyone knows that pederson wants chase Daniel so if they got enough money it's DAMMMMMMMM DANIEL

The eagles are only a few moves away from dominating this division once again.. They need to be aggressive in this offseason as this crop of agents has literally everything the eagles need to be back on top. If they play the market right all the draft picks they have should be able to supply the depth that belly gave away. Spend the money y'all have under the cap and let's dominate the east again like it should be. Gonna bbq interesting that's for sure.. The team and its leadership KNOWS THAT the fans are feeling the pressure. And in Philadelphia when they feel pressure somebody gets fired. Lmfao. Bowtie Rossman wants his job next year and he better settle the fanbase down if he wants to keep it. They will run his ass out of town fast. Spend the fucking money. And let's dominate.

Comment

foh autist
              Originally posted by Wreckless
              I would have rather been black than an orphan
              https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

only thing roddy passionate about is looking at rappers twitters

Comment

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Jaguars agreed to terms with RB Chris Ivory, formerly of the Jets.

oh man, jags building an offensive beast..
                  Defense too.... Gus Bradley is who the eagles should have hired when they jizzed all over themselves to get chip belly. His is a defensive coach and Philly is a defensive town. It was a PERFECT fit. And he never would have given Maxwell 66mik for 6yrs since he knew him. Or he would have allowed him to play press coverage of that's what he does... I like the jags I lived in Jacksonville for a cpl years so I pay attention to them partially.

Comment

I like free agency and the draft more than I like the season. I love the speculation. Since I have something ccalled dignity unlike shithead Rodney I can't just root for a team that's good that year. I root for the eagles so this is the only time I can feel super optimistic. I wish I had no respect and rooted for whoever won the year before. But then what kind of fan would I be

Comment

Grimes is a bum. His wife is the definition of a hood rat. She caused so much dissension in Miami`s locker room because she wont ever shut her mouth.

Patiently waiting to see how bad the Eagles fuck up this off season. 26 million to cover draft picks (approx. 6 million), find two guards, 2 corners, a safety and a SLB. Fuck. Oakland and Jacksonville squaring off for the Free Agency Championship.

Comment

rg3 to houston?

Comment

Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
                          I like free agency and the draft more than I like the season. I love the speculation. Since I have something ccalled dignity unlike shithead Rodney I can't just root for a team that's good that year. I root for the eagles so this is the only time I can feel super optimistic. I wish I had no respect and rooted for whoever won the year before. But then what kind of fan would I be
                          u were born and will die in allentown u have no choice bozo

Comment

honestly dunno where rg3 landing

Rams, Texans, Broncos are the most likely spots.

Comment

Osweiller to Houston, more than likely. Talks broke off between DEN and Osweiller. Offered 3 years 45.

Comment

hes retarded for not signing instantly

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X