This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL 2016/17 Offseason Discussion

nah colts cap is good hoe, we have johnson for only 1 more year and he's a hefty cap hit, plus we're not resigning all of our UFA's , colts r good in the cap department.

Comment

benjamin watson smfh

Comment

mike wallace finally got cut and ravens hit kamar aiken with 2nd round tender

Comment

lmao here we go..

Eagles signed CB Leodis McKelvin, formerly of the Bills, to a two-year contract.

While i like mckelvin he did get outplayed by a rookie and is on the back side of his career, good luck though..

Comment

Colts just released their 1st pick from a few years ago too, that LB with the weird name.

Comment

yeah they waived Werner

Comment

they got rid of johnathan newsome too (rookie) so I figure they have to be looking at FA pass rushers

Comment

Would never know if gggyeah is cooking kids or not with his service terms and conditions esque posts.

Comment

Joey def got killed

Comment

I do remember all the eagle fags saying how chip was the goat and all that shit tho. And Joe is right in saying that they act like their team can sign any and everyone available because they're the Eagles.

Comment

Point I'm trying to make is that I hate the eagles fags. Minus lord Mojo.

Comment

Dolphins agreed to terms with DE Mario Williams on a two-year, $16 million contract.

Comment

Dolphins going to land these FA's and finish last in the afc east

Comment

Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
                              So we're making things up npow and not looking at facts???OK u win. I don't feel like being creative enough to win this one.facts are facts tho look at who the eagles are drawing. AMD the rav just signed tremt Richardson. U fucking lose off that acquisition alone. Get real. Lmfao
                              They said the eagles might also trade ryan matthews

Dont know how i feel about that

Comment

I honestly wouldn't mind of they did.wel know he's not going to stay healthy if he's featured. And if they prepare the team with him being the feature its going to kill them when he inevitably does go down. I like the kid and he runs hard and is a good fit for the eagles but he's soft as a down comforter and everyone knows. I root for him because u can ALWAYS scoop him up late 3rd round of fantasy or later so u don't have to reach for a sub par back in the first 2 rounds. Sonhes been on my fantasy team almost every year since he been in the league. But he is injury prone and that's just the way it is..... I like a bunch of backs in the draft DIXON is my #1 followed by Elliot. IMO they wmt be able to get high enough to get Elliot. As I doubt he's there at 13 if he is tho.....could be worth a shot. He can catch and is a good runner. Just what Bradford needs. But they are light at so many othe4 places that I think it's wasting a pick if u draft RB I'm the first. Maybe go for blount, Doug Martin((also kinda soft tho not as bad as Matthews) Arian foster, Ronnie Hillman and cj anderson, Lamar miller, forte ,Alfred Morris and Chris ivory,

All on all its a pretty good RB class this year. Could be a whole lot worse. I say u cut ties with mattjhews before he hurts u AMD sign one either Alfred Morris. Lamar Miller pass on foster and take a shot at legarrette or Doug the muscle hamster Martin I also like forte or Anderson as well. Personally I'd like to see them sign Lamar Miller as the feature and bring in blount or Martin as the 3rd down back whichever one pass blocks better. Or Anderson as the feature and Martin or Alfred Morris as 3rd down.

Ether way if I were running shit Matthews time with philly would be over. In reality of I was running things it never would have begun lol. Like I said the kid has the heart and certainly has thee talent. His body just can't hold up to the punishment and that's a shame.
                                WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                                gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X