• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2016/17 Offseason Discussion

laughed irl ^ funny post turd burglar

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
    Originally posted by nick216
    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

If Baltimore drafts either Bosa, Ramsey, Buckner or Tunsil in that ordsr I would be one happy guy
      CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Can't wait for Thursday and Fridays draft

Comment

Joy's Bumass Mock Draft

01. RAMS - QB Jared Goff
          02. EAGLES - QB Carson Wentz
          03. CHARGERS - OT Laremy Tunsil
          04. COWBOYS - RB Ezekiel Elliott
          05. JAGS - CB Jalen Ramsey
          06. RAVENS - DE Joey Bosa
          07. 49ERS - OT Ronnie Stanley
          08. BROWNS - LB Myles Jack
          09. BUCCANEERS - DE DeForest Buckner
          10. GIANTS - LB Leonard Floyd
          11. BEARS - DE Shaq Lawson
          12. SAINTS - DT Sheldon Rankins
          13. DOLPHINS - CB Vernon Hargreaves
          14. RAIDERS - LB Reggie Ragland
          15. TITANS - OT Jack Conklin
          16. LIONS - DT Jarran Reed
          17. FALCONS - LB Darron Lee
          18. COLTS - OT Taylor Decker
          19. BILLS - CB Eli Apple
          20. JETS - QB Paxton Lynch
          21. REDSKINS - DE Robert Nkemdiche
          22. TEXANS - WR Josh Doctson
          23. VIKINGS - WR Laquan Treadwell
          24. BENGALS - WR Corey Coleman
          25. STEELERS - CB William Jackson
          26. SEAHAWKS - C Ryan Kelly
          27. PACKERS - DT A'Shawn Robinson
          28. CHIEFS - S Vonn Bell
          29. CARDINALS - LB Noah Spence
          30. PANTHERS - DE Emmanuel Ogbah
          31. BRONCOS - RB Derrick Henry

Comment

Sssssssssgetit mayne!!!!! Not sure why the eagles are taking Wentz tho. It's clear that tunsil or Ramsey is the pick here. U can shore up a shakey o line for the next 12 years or have the hands down best player in the draft. But instead u wanna take the 2nd best qb? Can someone remind me the last time a d2 qb ever did anything? Besides Flacco who only went to Delaware to start because Pitt was jerkin him or Steve mcnair?

I'll wait.......

They didn't give up much to move up but the obvious pick here is tunsil. Wentz is a flash in the pan. I'll give anyone a cool million if u can find a single nfl scout talking about himas a potential top 5 pick before the season started. They could have stayed at 8 and got zeke or Hargreaves or traded back and STILL got zeke or Hargreaves! !!!! Or traded back from their original spot at 13 into the mid 20s and got Treadwell. I like the fact they are trying but this first round is so deep they coulda done a lot of different things and still got a qb of the future in hackenberg or Kevin hogan from Stanford. Better pedigrees and more competitive experience. Watch Wentz highlights his wideouts have to slow down for his underthrown balls on half of his "highlights "

I don't like this pick. But what do I know. I only watch 500 college games a year.

Shout out to @joeydrama for keeping my name poppin tho. Ur a good egg drama.

As long as the Cowboys don't get Ramsey and the Giants don't get either zeke or Shaq Lawson I'm good with taking Wentz I guess tho.
            WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
            gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

You dont give up that many picks to get a LT or CB though..

And yea, eagles shouldve stayed @ 8 imo, someone like Hackenberg in the second or moving back into the first for Lynch wouldve been a smarter play. Hogan went from one of the woat qbs ive ever seen his sophmore and junior years into a guy who could develop into a backup qb in the league somewhere.

Wents has a good arm, him and Goff got almost similar arm strength, Goff can throw with abit more touch though.. Both need to sit atleast one year but Goff probably more pro ready. Ive seen alot of people compare Goff too Carr *8pukes* but i can see why they say that with the motion and all.

At the end of the day i think Lynch the best QB in this class but hes getting the Osweiler treatment atm because of his size and talent that was around him.

Comment

Yea i was taking a county paid vacation for the last 40 days so I didn't know exactly what they gave up. An earlier post said they gave up in total 2 1st 2 2nd a 3rd and a 4th and Maxwell n Kiko to move from 13 to 2. That's insane!!!! Especially in this mega deep draft. The entire first round imo is starter quality. There's people in positions of need for the birds all the way til the 2nd or 3rd round. And I agree with the Goff critique. I watched a ton of cal games and I don't see anything special about him. Imo it's hogan or Lynch as the best QBs this year. And giving up a ton of picks to get a stud lineman isn't all that unheard of. It happens from time to time. I agree most of the time u give up picks to get a qb but a lt is just as if not more important than a qb. And imo a stud LT is harder to get. U can always buy a serviceable qb to manage a team like Flacco does but a stud tackle is gonna cost u 15mil a season to buy one of them. I do agree that u can't give up the farm for a CB but imo Ramsey isn't just another run of the mill corner. He is leaps and bounds better than Hargreaves as the best corner in this draft. And to me he's the hands down best player in this draft. Personally I think they shoulda stayed put and took zeke. Or moved down for Treadwell. Or even Dotson.

I'm sure the front office knows more than me. We shall see I suppose.

Comment

people are overating Ramsey atm atleast at his ability to play CB.

He could start for any team at either safety position and be a great starter but he dont have the techniques yet to be a shutdown corner in the NFL.

Got all the potential in the world though hes one of the best overall athletes to enter the NFL in a few years. Hell be a above average player in the league question is tho can he develop into a star..

Comment

I think it's a inevitability he turns into a star. I don't think he hits hard enough to be a safety. And he's got the hips and feet to be a stud corner. Size speed hips n feet. He's got it all. Best corner to come out in a long long time. Definitely the most nfl ready corner to come out since I can remember. Joe Haden was a good corner coming out and has been solid for the Browns. And Ramsey looks to be much much better than him. Just on size alone.

Comment

U can always buy a serviceable qb to manage a team like Flacco

Comment

LETS FUCKIN GO

Comment

Was hoping for Ramsey, but ain't mad about picking Elliot.
                          sigpic

Comment

Great pick by Baltimore

Comment

I was hoping for either Buckner Lawson or Stanley with what was left

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                                LETS FUCKIN GO

I wanted Myles Jack... What happened?!
                                Originally posted by SpadeCooley
                                Thrillhouse top five on the internet right now, repped.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X