This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2017/18 Season Discussion

Browns want Garropolo bad but they not giving up that number 1.

They gon put together a sick package though...watch!

Comment

garropolo sucks so bad

Comment

• Re: NFL 2016/17 Offseason Discussion

Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
        @joeydrama [MENTION=3282]Chaunce[/MENTION]

Y'all see the eagles shaking shit up already????

They agreed to trade Dr Marco Murray to The Titans. I didn't have much of a problem with Murray other than the fact that imo shady was a better running back in general and made about the same money., then when u look at how he was (or not used to be fair) it was just a bad situation. Another jungle by fat belly. Fucking loser man.. Murray is still an above average running back but he is so fed up with the eagles and chips lame fuck offense and the owners not backing him up when he told everyone chip wasn't the right guy for the job that he doesn't even want to stick around with the new offense being installed. The offense is going to be more RB focused and more of a pro style offense that will fit Murray much better than collegiate fuck shit belly had been running.. So for Murray to want to leave and leave money on the table shows just how much of a bumble fuck fat chip made of the orginization in just 4 years... Unbelievable. I think Murray would be successful in pedersons offense. Now what do the eagles have?? An injury prone mstthews,, and an always aging Darren sproles? Not good at all.. Fat chip sticks it to the eagles even after he keft... MAYBE THE BIRDS LOOK TO RB IN THE DRAFT THO,, ZEKE ELLIOT or ANTHONY DIXON maybe?? If be happy with either of them tbh.

So yea Murray to Tennessee for idk what yet as I just saw it. Then the next story is that the birds continue to shake it up by reading he busy of last offseason BYRON MAXWELL and his 5remaing years and 58mil contract along with KIKO. ALONSO and both of his shitty knees attached to his white body. So for shady mccoy the eagles got LITERALLY NOTHING!!!!!! Haha hahah just keeps getting better chip. What a pathetic loser this guy is man..... So. He traded perennial pro bowler shady for a white lb with TWO bad knees and overpaid a running back who had the most carries in history a year ago and is so frustrated with the orginixation that he won't even be convinced to stay with the promise of being the featured back and not a decoy and bench warmer like he had been used by fatness. Absolutely hilarious to see going down. Then we get to the worst addition of them all in BYRON MAXWELL. The "press" corner who was FORCED to play off coverage. Jesus Christ did the guy make a single correct decision in his tenure?? Like ONE AT ALL?? Ever?????? Jesus Christ dude. Maxwell was a bust from the rip tho but the eagles are in a horrible spot because YOU GUESSED IT. Fat shit belly traded away the depth at the position. (Brandon boykin) was a rising star who was a terrific nickle defender. But he's gone now. And what'd they get for him?? A FUCKING 6TH ROUNDER FROM PITTSBURGH.... Un fucking believable. Dude..... Like DUUUUUDE!!!!!! Boy kin was a good fucking player man. He was developing quickly. Now what do they have at cb??? Erik Rowe who has been over matched since the second he stepped on the field?? And who else. I'm a huge eagles gab and I honestly can't name another corner from the tesm.. Certainly no-one to get excited about. It's just fucking pathetic to see what this loser did to the depth of a perennial contender and made absolutely ZERO correct choices. I can't believe that someone could make that many bad decisions in one tenure. Like how is it even possible to be THAT BAD????? It's almost like he did it on purpose. The only way to be THAT BAD is to try to be that bad.. Lol. Brace urself San Francisco. Y'all want him. Y'all got him.. Day goodbye to it depth. And say bye to ur depth too. And anyone who is darker than a fucking hermit who hasn't seen sunshine in the last 12 years will be gone soon too..

So now the birds need to shake it up in the FA market.

CB prince akumura
        CB pac man jones
        S Erik weddle
        CB sean smith.. From the chiefs so pederson will kno if he's a player or not...
        CB Janoris Jenkins
        S Reggie Nelson
        CB Greg Toler
        CB Omar Bolden

Big fan of weddle and always have been.. Gotta have at least ONE while guy on the team. I'd love to see them land him. He's a stud for sure. Pac man is a good nickle but not a starter anymore. Prince amukamura could be good but he's injury prone too... Pederson will know if sean smith is worth looking into.
        And janoros Jenkins could be worth a shot too.. But there's no-one to break the bank for... Plus they need TWO corners now.. Jenkins is a great safety but he can't do everything.. He did that LAST YEAR!! Jenkins was everywhere. He's not getting any younger.. They need weddle and either prince or Jenkins along wih. Pac man or sean smith. Or Reggie Nelson. Not looking good in FA... They'll get one MAYBE two of those listed. I'd say weddle and smith. Thstll work I suppose but they need help at rb too... Maybe the birds can get up in the draft to the top 3and snag Ramsey who is the best corner AND safety in this draft. But they ain't gonna be able to make it there. Unless it's Murray and their first round pick for the Titans 1overall pick which is 100% impossible. That isn't what happened. So theres no chance of getting Ramsey. So next step is to go after HARGREAVES out of Florida. He's kinda short and slow to be a next level corner tho imo Then u got Alexander from Clemson who looks to be a player but a 2nd rounder and fat boy traded our 2nd for Sam fucking Bradford... So u also got ELI APPLE who's attracted to men according to the falcons question asked at the combine. Also probably a 2nd rounder tho.. I'd love to see them take the chance on hargreaves. And Eli apple.

New a back field should be
        Cb hargreaves
        Fs Jenkins
        SS Erik weddle
        Cb either prince sean smith or janoris Jenkins
        Nickle either Eli apple pac man or Greg toler.

I'd be totally happy with that lineup. And if they can't get to the corners in the draft go for either Tredwell WR or Coleman from Baylor at wide out or dixon or Booker at running back.

Gonna be an exciting offseason if anything and within the first 2 weeks of the FA period we will be able to see CLEARLY if the eagles are being SERIOUS at contending this year or if they want to be middle of the pack and try to win a PITIFUL nfc east and just make money selling playoff tickets. We shall see.. First 2weeks are hugely important in this year's offseason.. By the time the draft comes we will clearly see what direction this team is going.. Not many ways to be worse than they are right now. They have no talent at WR. CORNER LINEBACKER OR O LINE. Where can they get worse??????? Worst coaching acquisition in history has hot I be getting fat chip belly. He was a nuclear bomb going off in our city.. Should have taken his Bradley when they had the chsnce.....

Lol sorry for rambling by this one got under my skin.

Comment

• Re: NFL 2016/17 Offseason Discussion

Eagles wish list

Weddle
          Janorice jenkins
          Prince akumura
          Tamba hali
          Okung
          Evan msthis
          Incognito
          Pac man Jones
          roddy white
          Nick fairly

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
          every year gggyeas wishlist is basically every free agent
          I'm asking for a safety and two d backs. That's out of the question?

Comment

If they get that for grapapapapolo I'll stop watching the NFL.

Comment

CFL afd

Comment

Damn rip ggyeaa.. his passion is surely missed

Comment

Naw, rip glitter dicks imo

Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
                    If they get that for grapapapapolo I'll stop watching the NFL.

hes pretty good tho no lie
                    Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                    Originally posted by nick216
                    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

browns giving it all for a super bowl winner hehe

pats already bodying the offseason with GILMORE!
                      Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                      we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                      Originally posted by nick216
                      Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Patriots attacking this off season like they didn't even make the playoffs last year!

RIP Goodell

Comment

I wish Baltimore would sign Donta Hightower
                          CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

If they can and they have a decent draft they would be true contendors
                            CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

^

Comment

ILLA!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse