CONOR MCGREGOR (C) VS NATE DIAZ - UFC 196 (SATURDAY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: CONOR MCGREGOR (C) VS NATE DIAZ - UFC 196 (SATURDAY)

Connor had 0 change in his movements or positioning (kept his hands up kept bouncin around on his feet) it wasnt like he was gaspin for air with his hands on his hips he was fine until he got rocked and swarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
      Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Holm doesn't deserve an immediate rematch.

She wouldve won that fight if she didnt get submitted, she deserves a rematch. Ronda taking a year off and i dunno who even #3 is in that division.

The rematch would bring in more money than whoever the next contender is..
      Meh. Holly has been sketchy in the UFC had a close fight with Pennington that she arguably lost, didn't look good vs Reneu or whatever the fuck. Beat a less than impressive Rousey, then lost to Tate.

Holly should fight Nunes. Tate/Zingano 2 would be okay imo, or Pena I know they're friends, but fuck it.
      Tru im not a fan of Holly in anyway, shes been skating by off promotion and front kicking hoes and running in the ring. She got suuuuper lucky vs Ronda.

But maybe your right, the ufc 5 years ago wouldve booked the rematch after holly woke up in the ring but they seem more willing to give up and comers there shots nowadays.

The more i think about the less chance i think there is of an immediate rematch, but im pretty sure Tate will beat whoever the next contender is (thas not ronda)
      Yeah, I agree. Pretty sure Tate will beat whoever too. It will be interesting to see what Ronda wants to do though. Will she want Tate 3 or Holly to clear up any doubt. I honestly think it was more Ronda being bad than Holly being good. Retard Edmond convincing her her striking is the best out and telling her she's winning. Ronda could have beaten Holly easier than Tate did if she fought smart, like Tate did.

I think Tate honestly can beat Ronda. Before Holly, I thought Tate was the only one that had a chance. Now might be the best time to beat Tate or it could be the worst depending on how Ronda shows up.

Comment

Yea i agree Tate can beat anyone on any given day she a tough lil bitch.

Im pretty sure Ronda taking this entire year off tbh. It was clear that emotionally she was just burnt out from the touring and stuff.

And like Tate said herself she gets better with every fight and theres a good chance she does beat Ronda if they fight again. At some point they will cross paths anyway im sure.

Ronda needs a legit striking coach or atleast a different one at this point in the game, youre ronda rousey if you dont have coaches lining up out side ur door to be part of your camp then someithngs wrong.

Comment

I really want to see Ronda train with Ludwig even though he doesn't like training women, I think he could really bring her to the elite level striking.

Comment

Hearing Lawler vs Nate Diaz in the works.

Comment

Just peeped espn and Dana said Tate is getting Ronda next, but it may not happen till Octoberish.

Ronda wants some time off and Dana said hed ask her to take the fight sooner but he has no problem waiting till the end of they year.

Comment

And GSP will most likely be back this summer 8pukes

Comment

I hope conor gets fucked up the ass by a lightening bolt. How's that for energy you muthafuck...he knows damn well he was fine. He was giving it his all and didn't have stopping power and it started fucking with his head. He got rocked and his ufc life flashed in front of his eyes; all the hype, the money, the fans, Frankie next up for his belt.

I can't see them letting him defend his belt and then compete for the lw belt afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
                    for real tho this is like watching two of my homies fight, i like nate and nick diaz. but im irish so i also like mcgreggor, iunno...
                    Word ur from Ireland?
                    ----CHURCH OF HILLSIDE----
                    VIPER SQUAD
                    Huero con Dinero

Comment

[MENTION=23477]Cook[/MENTION] why doesn't your user title say the canadian conor mcgregor anymore?
                      Originally posted by jdporter
                      Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Connor had 0 change in his movements or positioning (kept his hands up kept bouncin around on his feet) it wasnt like he was gaspin for air with his hands on his hips he was fine until he got rocked and swarmed.
                        he barely kept his hands up after gettin combo'd n he was gasping afterwards lol
                        :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                        Originally posted by EllC
                        no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                        "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

So I heard nate fucked his ass up c or d

Comment

Originally posted by Carl View Post
                            Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
                            for real tho this is like watching two of my homies fight, i like nate and nick diaz. but im irish so i also like mcgreggor, iunno...
                            Word ur from Ireland?
                            Necesito el plug

Comment

Nate is to trill

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhERJsE7UXY"]UFC 196: Nate Diaz Backstage Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Too*

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X